CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Community Speedwatch cunts

Earl of Punkape

Community speed watch “volunteers” present a sinister and offensive presence in many small villages and towns across the U.K.

Recruited from a brigade of nosey parkers, busybodies,left-wing retired schoolteachers and peeping toms these cunts are self appointed Police on the cheap.Prancing around in dayglo jackets and brandishing speed-guns these permanently outraged wankers infect villages with a Stasi like culture and impede ordinary motorists with obviously hysterical intolerance and intimidation.

All drivers should slow down upon encountering such posses,wind down a window and tell them to fuck off.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Community speed watch “volunteers” present a sinister and offensive presence in many small villages and towns across the U.K.

Recruited from a brigade of nosey parkers, busybodies,left-wing retired schoolteachers and peeping toms these cunts are self appointed Police on the cheap.Prancing around in dayglo jackets and brandishing speed-guns these permanently outraged wankers infect villages with a Stasi like culture and impede ordinary motorists with obviously hysterical intolerance and intimidation.

All drivers should slow down upon encountering such posses,wind down a window and tell them to fuck off.

Fuck off.

How fast does your pedal car go?

1 minute ago, Lord Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Never heard of 'em but they seem like intolerant, small-minded, petty little pricks with way too much time on their hands and a fixation with living out some vicarious 'alter-life' to counter the monotony of their otherwise turgid existence.

Can't for the life of me think who they remind me of......

Guest Queefer

Retired retarded tree huggers, Parish Councillors, commies and inadequates who relish the opportunity to don their high visibility waistcoats and wag fingers at busy taxpayers doing 22 in a 20 limit. Should be disbanded, banned and forced to pick up leaves on intercity railway lines.

1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Since you are responsible for submitting 80% of The Corner's post reports (the vast majority of which are unsustained) I think its a tad hypocritical to moan about "busybodies". I suspect you'll find such public-minded citizens on roads notorious for accidents and pedestrian deaths.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

Fuck off.

I got a latter in the post from the shite Gloucester Constabulary earlier this year.  It basically said that a team of village units had clocked me doing 38 in their village, but due to the Constabulary not being arsed to turn up and do the job themselves, this was just a warning.    I got the same reaction when I got burgled. Just a phone call.   Iam wondering if it would be the same if I took a shot gun to the heads of these cunts and did a drive by 2pac style.   

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Since you are responsible for submitting 80% of The Corner's post reports (the vast majority of which are unsustained) I think its a tad hypocritical to moan about "busybodies". I suspect you'll find such public-minded citizens on roads notorious for accidents and pedestrian deaths.

Hurrrah 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Any self appointed little hitlers should be tarred and feathered, however there are some areas where arrogant cunt motorists like you, in your pretend range rover, feel it is ok to charge through a populated area with no regard for the safety of those residents and the police are unable to cope as they are under resourced in all areas, that motivates people to make a stand. Perhaps we should open a gay bar and night club next to your house or golf club and see if you "make a stand".

2 minutes ago, Alfred Noakes said:

Any self appointed little hitlers should be tarred and feathered, however there are some areas where arrogant cunt motorists like you, in your pretend range rover, feel it is ok to charge through a populated area with no regard for the safety of those residents and the police are unable to cope as they are under resourced in all areas, that motivates people to make a stand. Perhaps we should open a gay bar and night club next to your house or golf club and see if you "make a stand".

He would be standing at the bar in both.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

@judgetwi Any thoughts on this nomination?

As a matter of fact I have Lady Scrambledbrain.

These pretend coppers are just like the real thing, they love an easy nick. Wait until a bunch of pikeys pitch up in a local field then watch them disappear.

Cunts.

1 hour ago, Queefer said:

Retired retarded tree huggers, Parish Councillors, commies and inadequates who relish the opportunity to don their high visibility waistcoats and wag fingers at busy taxpayers doing 22 in a 20 limit. Should be disbanded, banned and forced to pick up leaves on intercity railway lines.

Perhaps the speeding motorists who have been caught should be forced to pick up leaves on roads through villages that they think that it is safe to ignore the speed limits on.

15 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Perhaps the speeding motorists who have been caught should be forced to pick up leaves on roads through villages that they think that it is safe to ignore the speed limits on.

I regularly break the speed limits on all U.K. roads along with the rest of the population.

It’s a simple calculated risk. 

If I need to phone Nick Freeman I will.Nick is an excellent golfer.

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

I got a latter in the post from the shite Gloucester Constabulary earlier this year.  It basically said that a team of village units had clocked me doing 38 in their village, but due to the Constabulary not being arsed to turn up and do the job themselves, this was just a warning.    I got the same reaction when I got burgled. Just a phone call.   Iam wondering if it would be the same if I took a shot gun to the heads of these cunts and did a drive by 2pac style.   

2pac style? Do you mean black up? That'll almost certainly get you a visit from the cunts in blue.

51 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

2pac style? Do you mean black up? That'll almost certainly get you a visit from the cunts in blue.

Indeed. You can identify as anyone and anything you like,  unless you're white to start with. Just ask Rachel Dolezal.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Indeed. You can identify as anyone and anything you like,  unless you're white to start with. Just ask Rachel Dolezal.

I reckon the Queen will surprise us all by dying next year CB. This will leave the field clear for Phil to enjoy a renaissance of racist comments and improper behaviour towards sixth formers doing his D of E Award. 

Just now, White Cunt said:

So instead of being productive in a local sewing circle or a radish-tweaking society, they go where the money is. I wouldn't expect anything else from a bunch of entitled, ex public sector tossers.

I used to love the homoerotic names given to some varieties of radishes WC.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That last sentence; do you mean that these public-minded citizens are notorious for causing accidents and pedestrian deaths? Well they should be prosecuted. Crumbly cunts. 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ever noticed that "Community Speed Watch" is very nearly an anagram of " commie paedo cunts"?

communtiy-speed-watch

...and if you squint a bit, in a certain light and have the IQ of a radish it looks a bit like 'Dayglo-clad arsecracks, who think think they look rock 'cos they've got a psudo-gun thingy and a superiority complex'