CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saudi lobbying Duke of York

White Cunt

4 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I don't believe that he's a kiddie-fiddler or a sex pest. If he were, there would be an awful lot of me-toos coming out of the woodwork by now. No need for raping, he's royal, he wouild have beating off Amandas and Penelopes with a shitty stick.

As he was a single bloke at the time, why not just admit giving her one? He had no reason to suspect that she'd been coerced.

He's just an arrogant and spectacularly stupid man.

He’s a dirty cunt and no mistake and a lying bullshiter to boot. I haven’t heard too many coming out of the woodwork saying what a gallant, self deprecating, ruddy bloody good bloke he is. On the contrary, the only comments I’ve heard are of what a thoroughly nasty fucking cunt he is.

As a Prince and member of an ultra exclusive club, he’s gotten used to doing and fucking anything he wants, and this has of course been the case for centuries. If the Prince wants to fuck a 17 year old virgin then he can. Until now.

I hope he gets roasted over the coals for this. I’m sure his family has essentially disowned him, including his daughters 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He’s a dirty cunt and no mistake and a lying bullshiter to boot. I haven’t heard too many coming out of the woodwork saying what a gallant, self deprecating, ruddy bloody good bloke he is. On the contrary, the only comments I’ve heard are of what a thoroughly nasty fucking cunt he is.

As a Prince and member of an ultra exclusive club, he’s gotten used to doing and fucking anything he wants, and this has of course been the case for centuries. If the Prince wants to fuck a 17 year old virgin then he can. Until now.

I hope he gets roasted over the coals for this. I’m sure his family has essentially disowned him, including his daughters 

I bet he only refrained from nobbing the kids because they look like startled horses.

On 22/01/2022 at 19:45, Stubby Pecker said:

Reported, rule 7 

Give it a rest you literal turd burglar. Surely of a Saturday night you should be cataloging your collection of jobbies?

Maybe you and your scat obsessed friends should take note of your own advice, but you won't, that's the nature of obsession.:D