CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saudi lobbying Duke of York

White Cunt

Times must be tough or the prize too sweet to refuse. The great old Duke of York has revived the family tradition of selling out to the highest bidder. Andrew has a new job, lobbying for the leftie, eco-friendly, humanitarian pyjama desert boys, who are dangling in front of him an enormous carrot, the size of which would make our resident Gaylord Punky green with envy. Doing it under the current circumstances, makes him a despicable rotten super cunt, who shits in the face of human decency.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
16 minutes ago, Queefer said:

He's still got to pay off his credit card bill for Princess Euthenasia's wedding 

I'd put the spoilt little bitch on the game. She's fucking useless for anything else.

20 hours ago, ratcum said:

Perhaps it's actually Saudi lobbing instead of lobbying WC? 

He should lob them into a pit of vipers, which is all the sand shovelling savages deserve. The sooner their oil runs dry, the sooner civilised people will dump them.

He will get a good measure of “Saudi Lobbing” when the cunt doesn’t deliver. The Akbars don’t like to see their investment going down the shitter - it’s only a matter of time before a dog walker finds his loaf rolling  down a bank. 

17 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

I played golf behind the Duke of York when he came to my club.

Interestingly when he went for a shower all the personnel were cleared to avoid any co-mingling and sight of the royal plallus.

I don’t think you would be allowed to play along side or with him. That costs real money. Cheap plebeian. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit

I've always had the suspicion that Andy isn't Phillip's. Prince Charles is skinny and bald, so is Edward and so is Phillip come to think of it but Andy is fat and hairy. I reckon the Queen dropped her knickers for old Winston before afternoon tea the dirty bitch.

1 minute ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I've always had the suspicion that Andy isn't Phillip's. Prince Charles is skinny and bald, so is Edward and so is Phillip come to think of it but Andy is fat and hairy. I reckon the Queen dropped her knickers for old Winston before afternoon tea the dirty bitch.

Winston is out of the question. He was too pissed to function, never mind to fuck.

• 3 years later...

Bombastic, Bitter and bad tempered because he was never going to be king but thought that he should have been first in line and left thinking that he could still do anything he wanted to and would get away with it. In strictest English legal terms of the times of the the incident he was simply a 41 yer old having it of with a 17 year old woman (not all that unusual at the time. The fact that he was associated with Epstein and Maxwell though was stupidity and arrogance of the highest (or perhaps lowest) order. Perhaps more worrying is that he is (or was) Brenda's favourite son.

On 30/10/2018 at 07:23, cuntspotter said:

There is something intensely dissipated and unpleasant about this bloke ...he reminds me of Jarvis, the corruptor of youth.

Nowt wrong with Cocker, he's written some pretty good songs, and ridiculed Michael Jackson's overblown God complex dance routine, in public, what's not to like?

I don't believe that he's a kiddie-fiddler or a sex pest. If he were, there would be an awful lot of me-toos coming out of the woodwork by now. No need for raping, he's royal, he wouild have beating off Amandas and Penelopes with a shitty stick.

As he was a single bloke at the time, why not just admit giving her one? He had no reason to suspect that she'd been coerced.

He's just an arrogant and spectacularly stupid man.

• Like 1