CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shuada' Davitt. aka Sinead O`Connor

Hokey Gingers

On 10/29/2018 at 10:28 AM, Wybunbury Bertie said:

The most pathetic conversion of all had to be Cat Stevens .. Morning Has Broken fuckwit.

My uncle lived next door to Cat Stevens. One day he was passing and saw Cat up a ladder looking at his guttering. My uncle shouted "Morning Cat, everything ok with the gutter"? To which he replied "Morning. Has broken"!

I'll get me kaftan 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My uncle lived next door to Cat Stevens. One day he was passing and saw Cat up a ladder looking at his guttering. My uncle shouted "Morning Cat, everything ok with the gutter"? To which he replied "Morning. Has broken"!

I'll get me kaftan 

He should have called in the well known pikey roofing firm “Matthew and Son.”

I’ll get me van and me stolen tools.

Guest judgetwi

Poor old Sinead, so thick and desperate for attention she thinks the Catholic Church and Islam are the same thing. Well yes, there are certain similarities, kiddy fiddling and expecting total obedience being the obvious ones.

Now, i’m no theologian but the old peacefuls ain’t too keen on cunts saying “fuck all this bollocks” and just walking away. They don’t really care about your “bi-polar condition”, your “history of mental illness”, still less about your “issues”.

They live in a different world. I fear that Sinead , when she tires of this latest snowflake fad , may end up gang raped and her headless body dumped in Phoenix Park.

With any luck Pansyboy may be jerking off in the bushes and be able to give the coppers an eye witness account.

Nice.

A woman who may well have ongoing mental health issues. She has become a parody of herself and consequently appears to have lined herself up as a target for general abuse. I won’t call her names for being a woman, Moslem, unmarried mother and certainly not for her history of mental illness. She evinces a caustic attitude towards most things in interview which attracts consistent negative comment from the interested public. As a member of the disinterested public? Well...  it’s Sinead again, innit?

7 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

A woman who may well have ongoing mental health issues. She has become a parody of herself and consequently appears to have lined herself up as a target for general abuse. I won’t call her names for being a woman, Moslem, unmarried mother and certainly not for her history of mental illness. She evinces a caustic attitude towards most things in interview which attracts consistent negative comment from the interested public. As a member of the disinterested public? Well...  it’s Sinead again, innit?

She can still fuck right off though, Spot. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I won’t call her names for being a woman, Moslem, unmarried mother and certainly not for her history of mental illness. 

If you deliberately omitted "Catholic" from that list you can expect an angry missive from Punkape any minute now.

To her credit, ditching Catholicism - the religion she was born into - is just about the only sensible thing she's ever done.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Burn the witch!

51 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Shergar went to the same rendering plant as nairac..you more than likely ate them or fed them to your cat 

Panzbaby 

No doubt humanely euthanised too, not riddled with an Armalite by some nutter in a balaclava who hadn’t worked out you can’t hide a thoroughbred in an upstairs flat in Lansville.

That would be a Cunt of a thing to do. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No doubt humanely euthanised too, not riddled with an Armalite by some nutter in a balaclava who hadn’t worked out you can’t hide a thoroughbred in an upstairs flat in Lansville.

That would be a Cunt of a thing to do. 

The latter ...both of them.. by all accounts 

Panzbaby 

7 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

You been reading that Jean Piaget book I bought you for Christmas haven't you?

On 10/28/2018 at 3:13 PM, Cuntybaws said:

I've become a recent convert too - to the burkha. Although in Shabdab's case, an impermeable bin bag might be preferable.

_104038291_8141a6ad-56cd-4216-81a6-5e3ac

She will get a good beheading hopefully.

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you deliberately omitted "Catholic" from that list you can expect an angry missive from Punkape any minute now.

To her credit, ditching Catholicism - the religion she was born into - is just about the only sensible thing she's ever done.

Yes there is a second thing she has done that is truly worthwhile.....giving up on her singing career !!!

13 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

She will get a good beheading hopefully.

Have a nice time in the cooler, MC. I trust it'll allow you more time to focus on your, er, successful career as an entrepreneurial property tycoon incapable of claiming insurance indemnity for a £50k motorcar.