CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Irish KKK

Prints Harry

Miserable cunt of an article. It's halloween!

I saw a guy this morning dressed in tattered clothing, fake blood pissing out of him, the windscreen he was halfway through genuinely looked smashed in as well. Blood curdling screams, shouting for help, etc. Fucking brilliant it was.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi

According to this report they were wondering around the centre of town on a Saturday night for three and a half hours! So where the fuck were the coppers, feeding their faces in KFC, the lazy cunts?

Actually  that’s given me an idea. Tomorrow night i’m donning my Grand Wizard of the Klavern robes and taking a stroll past the kebab shop, the fried chicken emporium, the Afghan Stores ( open 24 hours, no it isn’t you lying cunts ) the taxi office and the Jerk  Chicken shop.

If the coppers abandon their diversity awareness course to nick me i’ll just say i’m on my way to a Halloween party. If we’re going to import American cultural shit we might as well go the whole way.

Trick or treat?

Guest 'eavensabove

There is no such thing as an Irish KKK.  The JJJ perhaps, but not the KKK. Their costumes have been imported, and all that they've done is to bleach-out the letter 'D' from their hats. That's all, and nothing more. Why, it's blatantly obvious from the photo that Pen has simply invited the only twats that she knows to congregate outside her Sheltered Cunt Home with the sole intention of trying to make a name for herself, which she has: A washed-up and dried-out old cunt-rag. 

2 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

What about these cunts @Panzerknacker?

County Down is in Northern Ireland; Panzy isn't.

If the doyenne of pointless geographical trivia can't get something that fundamental correct, then's what the fucking point of you? Next we'll find out you don't know anything about trains either.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Are they Catholic KKK or are they Protestant KKK? 

A man, walking the High Street in Belfast at the height of the Troubles, is accosted and pulled into an alleyway. A voice in the darkness asks, 'Catholic or Protestant?' The man, thinking quickly, says, 'Neither, I'm Jewish!' The voice gleefully replies, 'Well fuck, that makes me the luckiest Arab in Belfast.'

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

A man, walking the High Street in Belfast at the height of the Troubles, is accosted and pulled into an alleyway. A voice in the darkness asks, 'Catholic or Protestant?' The man, thinking quickly, says, 'Neither, I'm Jewish!' The voice gleefully replies, 'Well fuck, that makes me the luckiest Arab in Belfast.'

Didn't know the Shankhill Butchers did Halal.

you live and learn

• Like 1

Guest Couldn't give a shit
27 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

English cunts is all

Panzbaby 

There you are Mick! I was worried that you might have hanged yourself in the chicken shed or gunned down some kids at the local high school after the sound thrashing you received the other day. You naughty spastic you!

Guest judgetwi
25 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If the doyenne of pointless geographical trivia can't get something that fundamental correct, then's what the fucking point of you? Next we'll find out you don't know anything about trains either.

You’re right, all that fascinating railway information and it could all have been complete bollocks. Who would know the difference?

I feel violated.

44 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I know that Panzy ain't in Northern Oyland but does that matter to the feinian cunt? and Judge mind your own business and get fucked.

18 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You’re right, all that fascinating railway information and it could all have been complete bollocks. Who would know the difference?

I feel violated.

On December 1, 1990, British construction worker Graham Fagg and his French counterpart, Philippe Cozette, each with an air spade, drilled through the final piece of rock which stood between them. Once the hole grew big enough, Cozette poked his head through to a frenzy of photographers, reporters, and a small handful of privileged spectators. Fagg repeated Cozette's actions to the French side. News soon spread across the world. The United Kingdom and France were now linked for the first time in 8,000 years.

Guest 'eavensabove

A Paddy, a Jew and a Jamaican are sat in a Maternity waiting room... A midwife appears and tells them that there's been a mix-up with the Babies, and so they must sort things-out between them...

Paddy, springs from his chair and says: "I'll go first!"  He returns with a Black-skinned baby in his arms...

"Now," says the Jamaican, "I KNOW that baby is MINE!"  to which Paddy answers,

"Ahh, but I know that one of them is Jewish, and I'm not taking any chances. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Wouldn't the Irish need the ability to remain sober to execute acts of racial terror and intimidation?  Since they can't pronounce "H" in anything, they probably can't even speak the word "hate." Pig shit thick cunts.