CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Andrology - Penis Fillers.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Having your dick filled is on the increase according to a report today on Victoria Derbyshire's tv show, as it seems that Musli-men in particular are flocking to clinics to undergo the procedure of having their wagglers injected with silicone to increase the thickness of their malfunctioning appendage. "I can feel a tingling sensation already"  claimed Abdul (real name) as a surgeon(?) grasped his phallus with tweezers and went in with a 5mm needle and without any anaesthetics. Having splashed-out £3000 GBP Abdul was told to abstain from any sexual activity for two weeks, as he grimaced with  discomfort and left the surgery. "It was worth every penny" he choked. "I could have saved £2000 by purchasing a DIY kit, but I wanted it done properly, in it." 

Isn't it ironic that the biggest pricks of this world seem to think that an extra 1/2 inch will gain them instant sexual appeal to the goat-cunted female Mushlicks with who they have an insatiable appetite for.  

Edited by 'eavensabove
dropped a bollock.

6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Having your dick filled is on the increase according to a report today on Victoria Derbyshire's tv show, as it seems that Musli-men in particular are flocking to clinics to undergo the procedure of having their wagglers injected with silicone to increase the thickness of their malfunctioning appendage. "I can feel a tingling sensation already"  claimed Abdul (real name) as a surgeon(?) grasped his phallus with tweezers and went in with a 5mm needle and without any anaesthetics. Having splashed-out £3000 GBP Abdul was told to abstain from any sexual activity for two weeks, as he grimaced with  discomfort and left the surgery. "It was worth every penny" he choked. "I could have saved £2000 by purchasing a DIY kit, but I wanted it done properly, in it." 

Isn't it ironic that the biggest pricks of this world seem to think that an extra 1/2 inch will gain them instant sexual appeal to the goat-cunted female Mushlicks with who they have an insatiable appetite to for.  

Actually 'eavans,  this is a pretty good nom.  My first reaction was to give you a 'like' (done), and surprise that no member has responded.  Then it came to me. No cunt on here likes you. lol, vivre, and fuck off.

Guest Erroreptile404
27 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Actually 'eavans,  this is a pretty good nom.  My first reaction was to give you a 'like' (done), and surprise that no member has responded.  

Ha!

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Cunty BigBollox said:

What they do to make a penis smaller?, and no, I'm not talking about shrinking an erect penis by showing pictures of a mods. growler. I'm talking about a reduction because some people are just born lucky. I'm er......asking for a friend.

Kitchen knife. But i wouldn't worry about it your cock is only 2 inches anyway. lol

Guest Queefer
7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Isn't it ironic that the biggest pricks of this world seem to think that an extra 1/2 inch will gain them instant sexual appeal to the goat-cunted female Mushlicks with who they have an insatiable appetite to for.  

It's cheaper for them than buying vodka drugs and a taxi and moving up north .

Guest 'eavensabove
55 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What they do to make a penis smaller?, and no, I'm not talking about shrinking an erect penis by showing pictures of a mods. growler. I'm talking about a reduction because some people are just born lucky. I'm er......asking for a friend.

A size 10, is no brag, once you realise that your measuring tape is not in inches but in centimetres. Anyway, some of us a are blessed in the inches department as is evident when we have to kick the drips off following a piss rather than slapping it against the urinal. As it happens (and just for the record) I once told my Dr that I had 3 balls in my scrote, but he said it was a load of bollocks. That's BUPA for you. 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Queefer said:

It's cheaper for them than buying vodka drugs and a taxi and moving up north .

I expect that 'splashing out £3000' in this instance means that Abdul come into some money?

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

First, locate a rusty, dirt covered hand axe and a recently cut tree stump.  

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Feed it into your office shredder.

8 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Asking for a friend is a bit of a lost cause on here. Unless you're a bummer.