CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunting Media

Neil

This was Lisson Grove last night,near Westminster......Not a fucking mention on any news channel,plenty about fucking poofs and transgender cunts who are depressed but fuck all about an attack on the old bill.I wonder if it was too dark to see who the perpetrators were?,maybe just their eyes and teeth were visible.

Fuck right off

Just when you thought that the "unbiased" BBC couldn't make it any fucking clearer that they have a political agenda, they go and put this on their website.

The Director General can smile this morning in the knowledge that all boxes have been firmly ticked.

Fucking disgraceful.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-46130645/we-re-black-we-re-women-and-we-re-disabled

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Just when you thought that the "unbiased" BBC couldn't make it any fucking clearer that they have a political agenda, they go and put this on their website.

The Director General can smile this morning in the knowledge that all boxes have been firmly ticked.

Fucking disgraceful.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-46130645/we-re-black-we-re-women-and-we-re-disabled

Almost all the boxes, what about lesbian, transgender and paedo?

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

You missed out drug addicts .. surely you would wish to be represented?

I am represented in many other ways. I am not addicted. I take regular breaks.

Guest judgetwi
On 11/8/2018 at 5:06 PM, Cuntybaws said:

That'll teach the cunts to arrest Guy Fawkes. They certainly took off fast enough - was Sir Craig Mackey on board?

Indeed. Apparently our great leaders want to erect some kind of monument to PC Palmer outside the House of Common Cowards and Hypocrites.

Let’s hope they invite the retired and minted Sir Craig to do the unveiling. Let’s see if he has the bottle to turn up the fucking  miserable bottlejob cunt.

Guest Queefer
9 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed. Apparently our great leaders want to erect some kind of monument to PC Palmer outside the House of Common Cowards and Hypocrites.

Let’s hope they invite the retired and minted Sir Craig to do the unveiling. Let’s see if he has the bottle to turn up the fucking  miserable bottlejob cunt.

Sir Craig'll turn up but will deem it unsafe to leave his car. 

12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

He will if he's wearing a stab proof vest, radio, truncheon, helmet and notebook all the accoutrements he needs to tackle a knife wielding cunt. But if he hasn't I'm sure he'll be round the corner in the back of a squad car with a couple if 'distressed' civilians co-ordinating things.