CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The meteoric rise of Ranesh Ramanathan and Richard Ayoade

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

I'm not sure if these leftist, PC shills with a bag of king edwards on their shoulders have had the full cunting but, seeing as they've been been forced upon us by the wankers who run TV these days who think they've ticked enough boxes to keep their careers, I'll propose a double cunting of two of the most racist, irritaing examples of political correctness we've had to suffer. Excluding Sir Lenny Henry of course.

An instant antipathy to cocks like these two isn't unreasonable, it saves time.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Neil said:

Do you mean Romesh Ranganathan?...or are you just babbling like a dribbling window licking spaz?

He did mention the Ashes in another thread, tempting the fates of a catastrophic outbreak of cricket banter, I think that automatically sets him high in the dribbling window licking spaz crowd.  

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've actually bumped into him a few times in Dulwich Park when I'm walking the pit bulls.....er.....sorry Spaniels and he's a nice fellow. 

Yes he may be a jolly decent chap but why do we have to be offended by his face on soo many programmers and adverts?  He is talentless, not funny, nor entertaining.  So why the over exposure?

As for the Asian with the wonky eye, I have been waiting for someone to cunt this unfunny cunt for weeks.   I thought if I did it I would get coolered.   Ramesh is simply not very funny, he’s a shit boring personality, looks bad on camera, is not an entertainer, has no talent, if he was white he would be right up there with Bill Oddie as being the most annoying cunt on TV.

Just because these people are brown does not make them talents.  Just like being a fat cunt who wears a dark suit and a purple silk shirt and calls himself Michael McIntire doesn’t make anyone funny.   

Id rather watch a flock of penguins freeze their bolocks off for an hour on the other side.