CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

John Allen Chau

Penny Farthing

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

No. You're the stupid cunt, you stupid cunt.

Rather than nom. everyone you read about in the Mail OnLine try nomming something original that annoys somebody of your intellect, like "forgetting to use paper while wiping your arse ( again)."

"Pouring a pot noodle only to realise you hadn't taken the fucking lid off because you're a spastic. (Again.)"

Guest Queefer
2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

No. You're the stupid cunt, you stupid cunt.

Rather than nom. everyone you read about in the Mail OnLine try nomming something original that annoys somebody of your intellect, like "forgetting to use paper while wiping your arse ( again)."

Wake early and spend 22 hours a day reading the headlines in your "Bunty" magazine and using the blunderbuss principle to loose off hundreds of dumb shots in the 8.32% chance that something will hit a target. Sad lonely cuntery.

10 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Wake early and spend 22 hours a day reading the headlines in your "Bunty" magazine and using the blunderbuss principle to loose off hundreds of dumb shots in the 8.32% chance that something will hit a target. Sad lonely cuntery.

I'm phtographing a wedding next week Squeaker .. do you fancy helping out? .. I'll give you a fiver.

I quite like this nomination. Sparsely filled, but this wanker definitely deserves a cunting. Good on the islanders that shot the silly cunt, a civilisation untouched by sky fairy influence and modern wank, and happy to be left the fuck alone. Long may they continue. All religious lunatics should be killed if they attempt to land on foreign shores, we should be shooting the Islamic zealots who turn up here spouting their hate filled fairy stories.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I quite like this nomination. Sparsely filled, but this wanker definitely deserves a cunting. Good on the islanders that shot the silly cunt, a civilisation untouched by sky fairy influence and modern wank, and happy to be left the fuck alone. Long may they continue. All religious lunatics should be killed if they attempt to land on foreign shores, we should be shooting the Islamic zealots who turn up here spouting their hate filled fairy stories.

The time to eliminate backward, barbaric primitive heathens is ideally before there are a fucking billion of them living in our basements with access to explosives.

That Richard the Lionheart cunt has a lot to answer for.

Guest Queefer
1 hour ago, Gamayun said:

I'm phtographing a wedding next week Squeaker .. do you fancy helping out? .. I'll give you a fiver.

The poor cunts. Happy to bring my machine gun and give the album a Peckinpah feel.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The time to eliminate backward, barbaric primitive heathens is ideally before there are a fucking billion of them living in our basements with access to explosives.

That Richard the Lionheart cunt has a lot to answer for.

Speed read that as 'Richard Littlejohn' and you know what?

It still made perfect sense

Guest Couldn't give a shit

The thing that really pisses me off about this cunt is that he knew the Indian government had banned visits to the island because it's highly likely that they have no immunity from common illnesses like the flu. The prick fancied himself as modern David Livingston and now they've eaten him for dinner they will all fucking die anyway. 

On a lighter note, it's reported that this lot regularly enjoy orgies on the beach. Sounds like an exciting destination for scouse slags to visit instead of contaminating Benidorm. Bon appetit girls.

22 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The thing that really pisses me off about this cunt is that he knew the Indian government had banned visits to the island because it's highly likely that they have no immunity from common illnesses like the flu. The prick fancied himself as modern David Livingston and now they've eaten him for dinner they will all fucking die anyway. 

On a lighter note, it's reported that this lot regularly enjoy orgies on the beach. Sounds like an exciting destination for scouse slags to visit instead of contaminating Benidorm. Bon appetit girls.

I find this ironic, as the last time I ate an Indian, it nearly killed me.  Filthy dirt cunts.

Guest Kunte Kinte

American soft power - from the country that does not extradite its own citizens - at work... 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/25/police-stake-out-area-where-american-killed-by-andaman-tribespeople

These so-called missionaries are fucking real estate prospectors looking for the next multi million dollar resort development. They got their way in Yugoslavia and the Balkans. The Albanian coast is their next pot of gold after Croatia. 

The first hotel complex they build there will be called the John Chau Premier Inn Resort and Spa. 

7 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

American soft power - from the country that does not extradite its own citizens - at work... 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/25/police-stake-out-area-where-american-killed-by-andaman-tribespeople

These so-called missionaries are fucking real estate prospectors looking for the next multi million dollar resort development. They got their way in Yugoslavia and the Balkans. The Albanian coast is their next pot of gold after Croatia. 

The first hotel complex they build there will be called the John Chau Premier Inn Resort and Spa. 

I love it. Dependra Pathak goes from being a lollipop man to the Director General of law enforcement. The twat will probably have is head stoved in with Alan Chau's femur if he steps on that island. It's all gonna end in tears. 

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I love it. Dependra Pathak goes from being a lollipop man to the Director General of law enforcement. The twat will probably have is head stoved in with Alan Chau's femur if he steps on that island. It's all gonna end in tears. 

Resolve this by putting Punkape on the beach, naked, with his cock in one hand,  a jar of vaseline in the other, and shouting 'you wouldn't be allowed in my club'. That would learn them fucking savages.

Guest Kunte Kinte
17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

CLEARLY THE AMERICANS DON'T HAVE A BIG ARMS DEAL WITH THESE ISLANDERS SO THEY CAN TAKE THE MORAL HIGH GROUND.