CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

30 Year Old Schoolboy

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Kunte Kinte

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/asylum-seeker-uk-age-school-boy-ipswich-school-stoke-home-office-a8649696.html

Don't know whether to admire him for sheer impertinence or stupidity. He certainly deserves a Saturday fixture at the cunting house party. 

The fact it took the kids to blow the whistle tells us all you need to know about the bowing and scraping to PC superiors that goes on in our schools and education system. 

At least the kids weren't FOOLED. He's got a massive honk on him. 

asylumseek-ed.jpg

16 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/asylum-seeker-uk-age-school-boy-ipswich-school-stoke-home-office-a8649696.html

Don't know whether to admire him for sheer impertinence or stupidity. He certainly deserves a Saturday fixture at the cunting house party. 

The fact it took the kids to blow the whistle tells us all you need to know about the bowing and scraping to PC superiors that goes on in our schools and education system. 

asylumseek-ed.jpg

The kids who rumbled this goat bothering cunt will probably be charged with racist hate crimes. They've denied him his basic right to groom and rape underage Caucasian girls. 

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The kids who rumbled this goat bothering cunt will probably be charged with racist hate crimes. They've denied him his basic right to groom and rape underage Caucasian girls. 

I just feel sorry for the orphaned children seeking asylum in the uk from the land of camels. The ones with full beards who look like they would happily slit your throat, I'm especially concerned for.

Guest Kunte Kinte
18 minutes ago, Neil said:

I must confess to having a weakness for a 30 year old schoolgirl,does that count?

And I must fess up to a fixation on 30 year old child actors of Iranian extraction. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I just feel sorry for the orphaned children seeking asylum in the uk from the land of camels. The ones with full beards who look like they would happily slit your throat, I'm especially concerned for.

He might have been trying to track down a childhood sweetheart. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
53 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd like to track you down, with a hellfire missile 

AFTER BREXIT expect to see unrestricted numbers of 6 year old Afghanni brain surgeons, 100 year old Pakistani minicab drivers, 3 month old Aussie HR Consultants and 12 year old Trinidadian nurses. So fuck you - you piece of gammon gob shite. Fucking make a contribution or fuck off you rancid cunt. 

1 hour ago, Kunte Kinte said:

AFTER BREXIT expect to see unrestricted numbers of 6 year old Afghanni brain surgeons, 100 year old Pakistani minicab drivers, 3 month old Aussie HR Consultants and 12 year old Trinidadian nurses. So fuck you - you piece of gammon gob shite. Fucking make a contribution or fuck off you rancid cunt. 

Errrr after March next year ALL cunts will be stopped at the gates and told to fuck off back home.  Cunts like this fucking peodo muzzer assasin will be fucked off back to Iran on the next fucking plane.    It’s time for a shake up.  There is a huge pendulum swing in society long overdue.  History teaches us everything, there is a current build up of PC shit like this and post Brexit there will be someone who steps into the political void who will swing power back from the stupid fucking cunts currently propped up by EU human rights bollocks.   There will be someone like Hitler or Clarkson takes over and purges this utter shite from our fucking weak, transgender, gay fag, muzzer loving society.

They would get my vote 

4 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

asylumseek-ed.jpg

Did he have a curley wurley in his top pocket? 

Guest judgetwi

No teacher would dare raise any questions about Gary taxdodger Jugears special little friend. He’s a victim like all the other cunts who want to cut off the Infidels’ heads.

McCarthyism in reverse.

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd like to track you down, with a hellfire missile 

Stibbly,  yesterday I was looking at Youtube clips of the English actor/raconteur, and all-round bender, Kenneth Williams. One particular piece had several replies, ranging from intelligent responses to the banal. However one particular post was complete and utter rambling, incomprehensible bollocks, and guess who posted that. Yes one 'Kunte Kinte' no less. This cunt will be a fucking problem on this site, mark my words.

Oh, fuck off Ape...

Guest Kunte Kinte
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Errrr after March next year ALL cunts will be stopped at the gates and told to fuck off back home.  Cunts like this fucking peodo muzzer assasin will be fucked off back to Iran on the next fucking plane.    It’s time for a shake up.  There is a huge pendulum swing in society long overdue.  History teaches us everything, there is a current build up of PC shit like this and post Brexit there will be someone who steps into the political void who will swing power back from the stupid fucking cunts currently propped up by EU human rights bollocks.   There will be someone like Hitler or Clarkson takes over and purges this utter shite from our fucking weak, transgender, gay fag, muzzer loving society.

They would get my vote 

A "shake up" under T M? She fucking cut border force to bare bone as H. S. 

15 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

They would get my vote 

Leaving the EU won't solve yer beard problem MC baby 

Panzbaby 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
23 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Leaving the EU won't solve yer beard problem MC baby 

Panzbaby 

Perhaps not but it will discourage bogwogs from flooding into our slums everytime Ireland fucks its economy up.