CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nathaniel Hall Gay cunt with AIDS at 13

Guest N/A

58 minutes ago, ratcum said:

When my dad used to say:

"Ratty, think of all those starving cunts in Africa".

I did. 

Have you seen the fat bellies on some of those cunts?

starving, my arse!

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Yes, I know it's gas build-up. Before any pedantic spaztard tries to point it out. I was being disingenuously ignorant.

8 hours ago, ratcum said:

When my dad used to say:

"Ratty, think of all those starving cunts in Africa".

I did. 

Richey Edwards' mum used to ask him, "If someone told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?"

Fuckin' prophetic or what?

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Another abomination of nature, given a platform to wave his shit encrusted bellend around and spread the gospel of perversion.

We were fucking lied to in the eighties, they told us that AIDS would wipe out faggotkind, and the simpering, self obsessed cunts are not only flourishing, but taking control of the planet by playing the victim card at every opportunity. 

Yes, the evil lie that every poof and cum swapping whore would be expunged from the planet by this disease still hurts us folk who really got our hopes up. The planet cleansing Ebola scare comes a close second. Come on mother nature, wipe out the virus that is scummy humans for us, some cunts tried the gassing thing before so they'll be expecting it.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Image result for rise in human population ethiopia

I think Ratty meant people, not tsetse flies.

I've had a look at the corresponding graphs for Rwanda and Cambodia. Both evidence a brief, visible decline at the expected points, but you'd really have to squint to see these against the overall upwards growth curve. Sadly, the graph for Poland only goes back to 1950.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, the evil lie that every poof and cum swapping whore would be expunged from the planet by this disease still hurts us folk who really got our hopes up. The planet cleansing Ebola scare comes a close second. Come on mother nature, wipe out the virus that is scummy humans for us, some cunts tried the gassing thing before so they'll be expecting it.

I've been working on a hybridised combination of the Marburg virus and Novichok, with a genetic safety feature designed so that it only activates in the presence of highly-elevated melanin levels. I've watched Jurassic Park several times in preparation, and am convinced that nothing can go wrong this time.

• Like 1

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I've been working on a hybridised combination of the Marburg virus and Novichok, with a genetic safety feature designed so that it only activates in the presence of highly-elevated melanin levels. I've watched Jurassic Park several times in preparation, and am convinced that nothing can go wrong this time.

There's a pretty good chance that the chinks and yanks have already got similar nastys and other bio weapons able to target specific groups based on gender, age, how big a cunt they are etc. My hope is that the UKs shadowy forces do the same and stick it in KFC and Greggs, thus wiping out the underclass in 48 hours

18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think Ratty meant people, not tsetse flies.

I've had a look at the corresponding graphs for Rwanda and Cambodia. Both evidence a brief, visible decline at the expected points, but you'd really have to squint to see these against the overall upwards growth curve. Sadly, the graph for Poland only goes back to 1950.

Have you had a glance at the graph for Yemen lately? As for Poland, most of the cunts are over here so their graph should be on the fall. Generally populations in Europe and Eastern Eurpoe in particular are falling (one of the reasons Merkel encouraged all the peace loving a-rabs to migrate, no questions asked) whereas those in developing nations continue to rise. When all the forests and wildlife has gone under the plough to feed these surplus humans, we'll look like a right bunch of cunts wont we...

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

That's one awfully large heap of shit. Are your figures correct?

In 1950 there were 18.5 million, 2018 there are 108.5 million and by 2050 a predicted 145 million.... thats quite a big increase in 100 years...

If you extrapolate these numbers to the rest of Africa, either the place will sink or half the cunts will come over here, sorry, to Ireland

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

In 1950 there were 18.5 million, 2018 there are 108.5 million and by 2050 a predicted 145 million.... thats quite a big increase in 100 years...

If you extrapolate these numbers to the rest of Africa, either the place will sink or half the cunts will come over here, sorry, to Ireland

Yeh well, 12 months ago only 63.5% of CC members were actually cunts. Today that has increased to 81.78%, despite Snatch leaving. So what is it you are trying to say?

cc: Ape

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yeh well, 12 months ago only 63.5% of CC members were actually cunts. Today that has increased to 81.78%, despite Snatch leaving. So what is it you are trying to say?

cc: Ape

I think you've answered you're own question froggie. We should be aiming for 100% cunts and when we get there it'll mean Pen and Albert are thankfully dead. Generally the overall standard goes up when wankers like bubba and frank don't log log in 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think you've answered you're own question froggie. We should be aiming for 100% cunts and when we get there it'll mean Pen and Albert are thankfully dead. Generally the overall standard goes up when wankers like bubba and frank don't log log in 

Well I can't disagree with that, but please stop quoting statistics like a Roops thing. You are making yourself look a right cunt.

50 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well I can't disagree with that, but please stop quoting statistics like a Roops thing. You are making yourself look a right cunt.

I'm in training for the day I take her down with my infinite knowledge and rapier like wit but I'm not counting on any of you cunts to help put the boot in- I know shes a foul beast I've got to slay myself.

As you rightly point out, I am a right cunt but I'm not stupid enough to take the she devil on at something I know fuck all about i.e. panzy and his bloody brexit shite and Mongy with his various jackanory crap as two recent examples of cuntfuckery

Guest Couldn't give a shit
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm in training for the day I take her down with my infinite knowledge and rapier like wit but I'm not counting on any of you cunts to help put the boot in- I know shes a foul beast I've got to slay myself.

As you rightly point out, I am a right cunt but I'm not stupid enough to take the she devil on at something I know fuck all about i.e. panzy and his bloody brexit shite and Mongy with his various jackanory crap as two recent examples of cuntfuckery

I will be taking her down very soon. It's just doing it before she bans you to save face.

2 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I will be taking her down very soon. It's just doing it before she bans you to save face.

There was a time when the cooler doors hinges needed WD40ing due to over use but no fuckers been in there for a while, lest 'eavens and his usual lunacy. I remember her losing her shit and almost launching the laptop through the window after a particularly nasty couple to days from the usual characters. I think it was a thread about Muslims or something- I'm sure she'll tell us, she knows everything

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Frank and Bubba never made the minimum requirements to be cunts....they could only rise to the level of complete and utter flid.  

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Oh I think you’re plenty stupid enough, I really do.

• Like 1