CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

School bullying

Neil

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Boys, can we cut out the paedo insinuations. Not only does It creates more hassle than its worth, the "humour" has a half-life of nano seconds and is only amusing to the punter who posts it.

I only pointed out that ereptile was a garden variety fucking idiot, something he appears to have taken umbrage to. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
58 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What a load of shit. It can result in hours on entertainment if its done right on here just from the resulting hysterics and bans alone. This one is a bit strange though seeing as the original insinuation was posted by the one also upset about it...

Escalating gender parity dictates "girls" as well as "boys" can be paedos. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Frank, look at his replies. He thinks cancer is a source of amusement.  I am worried about the state of his mind. Have a word please.

Withers, you have one thing in your favour Frank doesn't.  You still have one or two cunts here who don't object to your presence.  Frank is dead.  He is as unwanted now as he was when he was conceived.  Don't be like Frank.  

On 11/29/2018 at 1:05 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

100k has been raised for this little guy. I didn't get that when I was picked on for being a gypsy at school. The only satisfaction I got was when my family stole the parents cars and set light to them. Now that was a fucking grin. 

Yeah, but their parents were still sat in them.  

2 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Escalating gender parity dictates "girls" as well as "boys" can be paedos. 

Don’t forget the “trans” population, they need representation too. 

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The thing is just because you don't play online doesn't mean it isn't there. Lots of single player games have an online mode these days. I'll admit I'm a bit flummoxed by Dec's "all games are for children" stance - seeing as he's one of the younger punters on here in my understanding (maybe he's a bit insecure about his youth on a website where the average age appears to be mid 50's) - but he does have a vague point when he links modern gaming with child abuse.

It's a clear problem that's been widely ignored since it was such a big scandal in the early 2000's - probably because it was pushed too hard by a bunch of deluded puritan American cunts  with their own agenda who no one wanted to listen to - but it's certainly still there.

Have we unwittingly stumbled across the next paedo/me too/saville at the BBC/catholic priest type of scandal? 🤔

7 hours ago, scotty said:

Have we unwittingly stumbled across the next paedo/me too/saville at the BBC/catholic priest type of scandal? 🤔

Not sure - it seems like more of a slow burning thing that a lot of parents aren't even worried about when its happening. In my mind it draws a few parallels with the whole Kevin Spacey thing with that ginger twat in the new Star Trek he fingered thirty years ago - the ginger twat was 14 at the time - why were his parents letting their teenager go to parties with drunk people?

In a way letting your kid play online on an adult game could be worse due to the anonymity - no ones going to give a shit in 30 years time when they suddenly break down at work screaming about how xXxPu$$yGang$ta4545xXx lured them into giving him a quick one behind the local McDonald's after months of grooming through Red Dead Redemption online...

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
21 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The thing is just because you don't play online doesn't mean it isn't there. Lots of single player games have an online mode these days. I'll admit I'm a bit flummoxed by Dec's "all games are for children" stance - seeing as he's one of the younger punters on here in my understanding (maybe he's a bit insecure about his youth on a website where the average age appears to be mid 50's) - but he does have a vague point when he links modern gaming with child abuse.

It's a clear problem that's been widely ignored since it was such a big scandal in the early 2000's - probably because it was pushed too hard by a bunch of deluded puritan American cunts  with their own agenda who no one wanted to listen to - but it's certainly still there.

22 hours ago, Roadkill said:

thus exposing them to adults who are complete strangers and could - and have in the past - manipulated them into all manner of bad shit from revealing private information to actually meeting up with the person.

Not all games are for kids - but all of them are an easily exploited platform to gain access to them. Until that's fixed it's always going to have a questionable reputation in many people's eyes.

Total bollocks by all accounts. But don't worry i'll be sure to screenshot you and dickless' comments accusing the entire game industry and game developers of being paedophiles and send them to some gaming news outlets and game publishers. That's defamation of character and slander. They don't take shit like that kindly.

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Not sure - it seems like more of a slow burning thing that a lot of parents aren't even worried about when its happening. In my mind it draws a few parallels with the whole Kevin Spacey thing with that ginger twat in the new Star Trek he fingered thirty years ago - the ginger twat was 14 at the time - why were his parents letting their teenager go to parties with drunk people?

In a way letting your kid play online on an adult game could be worse due to the anonymity - no ones going to give a shit in 30 years time when they suddenly break down at work screaming about how xXxPu$$yGang$ta4545xXx lured them into giving him a quick one behind the local McDonald's after months of grooming through Red Dead Redemption online...

(Underage) Womb Raider.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

Nintendo- the majority of its content is aimed at children. Your nomination revealed an almost encyclopaedic knowledge of its various consoles, and I remember thinking at the time that your antics didn't sit right with me

There's something about you that I find truly disturbing and which makes my skin crawl.

You creepy little cunt.

Everyone knows Sega was better in those days anyway.

You want a fat Italian plumber who's addicted to hallucinogenic mushrooms? Fuck that I'll stick with a blue hedgehog who runs at 500 mph and beats the shit out of fat men.

You want Mortal Kombat but with all of the gore removed? Fine, I'll go play on my MegaDrive and rip peoples spines out in full, realistic detail.

You want to drive around in little go carts with mentioned fat plumber and his large headed mates? I'll stick to kicking the shit out of police and smacking my competition in the face with chains in Road Rash.

The only good thing on the SNES was Street Fighter and you could get that on the MegaDrive anyway with the added bonus of Streets of Rage. I remember making all of these valid arguments when I was in first school but all of the other twats were already brainwashed by that point... 

2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Total bollocks by all accounts. But don't worry i'll be sure to screenshot you and dickless' comments accusing the entire game industry and game developers of being paedophiles and send them to some gaming news outlets and game publishers. That's defamation of character and slander. They don't take shit like that kindly.

Fucking do it then you moody little whinge bag. DO IT!

Everything I said can be easily proven by going online on any fucking adult game and hearing all the squeakers over chat.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Don't start getting all @sean5302 

you could do well on here, but you need to pick your battles more carefully. @Roadkill will be tearing you a new arsehole shortly.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Already happened
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

You're making yourself look like a right cunt here.

I can picture you now. Holding your breath until your fat, pasty fucking face turns beet red, then screaming incoherently whilst smashing up your Star Wars toys. Mummy calls down the stairs to your cellar lair and asks what all the commotion is about, fully aware of the danger signs which indicate that you've just been triggered.

Secretly she's hoping that today is the day where your autism trumps your survival instinct, and that she will find you hanging dead from the ceiling by the belt of your replica Kung Fu Panda outfit.

Do it. Do it. Do it.

Idiot.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Hurry up then, cunt. I'm waiting for a reply. Go on see if anyone gives a shit about what you have to say you snivelling little shit. Surely there must be someone out there willing to fight your battles for you after you've been so thoroughly beaten in your own line of argument.

Fucking losing an argument about an industry that doesn't give a single shit about you or your hurt little feely wheelies so you threaten to bring the whole industry down on my head. You really think they give a fuck what two people are saying in an argument on some obscure forum at the arse end of the internet?

Hurry up, cunt! Do it!

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're making yourself look like a right cunt here.

I can picture you now. Holding your breath until your fat, pasty fucking face turns beet red, then screaming incoherently whilst smashing up your Star Wars toys. Mummy calls down the stairs to your cellar lair and asks what all the commotion is about, fully aware of the danger signs which indicate that you've just been triggered.

Secretly she's hoping that today is the day where your autism trumps your survival instinct, and that she will find you hanging dead from the ceiling by the belt of your replica Kung Fu Panda outfit.

Do it. Do it. Do it.

Idiot.

I'm jealous of those that respond to the Twat. 

Guest Erroreptile404
On 12/2/2018 at 4:39 PM, Decimus said:

I hold that any adult who spends his time playing what are essentially games for children, is as equally strange and sinister as the men of the '70's and '80's who huddled together around Dungeons and Dragons boards.

LOL! nice one slandering tabletob gamers as well as normal gamers now, i'm sure Games Workshop would like to know they're being slandered. Btw GW don't fuck around when it comes to taking people to court. 

Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

LOL! nice one slandering tabletob gamers as well as normal gamers now, i'm sure Games Workshop would like to know they're being slandered. Btw GW don't fuck around when it comes to taking people to court. 

What about the derogatory shit @Decimussaid about Kung Fu Panda? Think you can nail him for that too?

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking do it then you moody little whinge bag. DO IT!

Everything I said can be easily proven by going online on any fucking adult game and hearing all the squeakers over chat.

Shut it you fucking bellend some shitty obscure article dredged up from the arse end of the internet proves the games industry is run by paedos does it? All gamers are paedos according to you and dickless. Please explain how someone playing a game like Fallout on their own leads to kids getting raped you dumb cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck me sideways! Do people really get this emotional over their PlayStation?

Load of fucking babies. Need a good old fashioned bog washing.