CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rainbow Laces Campaign

Decimus

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Has nobody pointed out that there's no black in rainbows and therefore, rainbows are racist. 

So is snooker. The white ball wins by removing all other colours from the green earth-table.

Amazed Trevor Phillips hasn’t closed this Klan show down years ago. 

Imagine Barry Hearn will have Ronnie playing in open-arsed leather chaps to appease the liberal intelligentsia before long. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm absolutely fucking sick of the Faggot, dyke, cocks in frocks and other assorted freaks community trying to insinuate themselves into absolutely every aspect of society.

Children's nativity plays? Over 80s lawn bowls leagues? The weekly bridge evening at your grandmother's house? It doesn't matter what the activity is, The Guardian and Stonewall will insist that there isn't enough penetrative anal sex involved.

Now Stonewall are trying to shoehorn in their deviant agenda to football yet again. Regardless of the fact that the average football fan isn't the type to condone faggotry, they still want to forcibly inveigle their way into a sport that by and large doesn't want them. Numerous clubs such as Gaychester United and Man (ooooh!) City have joined the rainbow laces campaign and posted numerous rainbow themed pictures on social media. Rangers are even planning to wear rainbow laces in a match against Aberdeen.

I know that some unimaginative cunt is going to pop up and say football is for irons, but for once, I think you might be right.

Fucking cunts.

Supporters of the local team here Dulwich Hamlet, have made a banner that basically says "knockout UKIP". Now I couldn't give a rat's arse about kicking out UKIP, the Tories, BNP, or whoever. If I was going to a match I'd want to suspend what's going on in the world for a couple of hours to cheer on whatever team I supported, not have a load of middle class cunts banging on about politics. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Nothing personal Roopsy but this is precisely the fucking lily livered leftie bollocks that is killing this country.They want to be part of 'normal' society so why can't they just do it fucking quietly instead of seeking attention by throwing hissy fits.We're never going to agree on this so don't bother replying.Thanks and have a nice day

If you chose to read my post I actually hadn't expressed any personal opinion for you to disagree with. FWIW I don't condone senseless "gay bashing" or malicious homophobia. That said, I think the gay pride message is overstated in Europe and North America as there is sufficient anti-discrimination legislation in place.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, The Beast said:

This only comes down to money. Get the corporate packaging in line with the direction of politically correct travel then the shekels come rolling in. This rainbow thing is being marketed by every cunt looking for a few bob. Mugs can take it or leave it, just as with everything else in a free market society. 

Personally, I wish every cunt was stuffed back in the closet and left in peace and quiet to get on with their sexual proclivities. No cunt cared when it was like that.

I draw the line when this is being shoved in children's faces. Section 28 needs to be re instated.

There is no such thing.  That is the biggest load of bollocks ever.  The market is manipulated and distorted by a select few to the benefit of a select few.  Don't fool yourself into believing that steaming load!  

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 8:10 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

There is no such thing.  That is the biggest load of bollocks ever.  The market is manipulated and distorted by a select few to the benefit of a select few.  Don't fool yourself into believing that steaming load!  

Some truth in that. The ordinary wanker who tries to set up a business has a struggle against the large conglomerates, with the inevitable result. UK plc is no longer a nation of shop keepers, but now a nation of warehouses owned by foreign capital and operated by minimum wage foreigners.

However, nobody forces me to buy a car, own a iPhone/android phone or the like. There is an element of the tribal self defeating sheeple doing as they are told in this poofery worshipping fad.

12 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Some truth in that. The ordinary wanker who tries to set up a business has a struggle against the large conglomerates, with the inevitable result. UK plc is no longer a nation of shop keepers, but now a nation of warehouses owned by foreign capital and operated by minimum wage foreigners.

The impression I have of most of the young people that I know is that even where they are lucky enough to have one of the minimum wage jobs they detest working with these minimum wage euro cunts, and regardless of whether they are left or right wing almost all of them support brexit and all totally pissed off with middle aged, middle class lovies claiming to speak for them the other impression I am getting is that if the middle class remainer cunts get their way there is going to be a backlash big time from these youngsters.

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:43 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Supporters of the local team here Dulwich Hamlet, have made a banner that basically says "knockout UKIP". Now I couldn't give a rat's arse about kicking out UKIP, the Tories, BNP, or whoever. If I was going to a match I'd want to suspend what's going on in the world for a couple of hours to cheer on whatever team I supported, not have a load of middle class cunts banging on about politics. 

Hamlet?

'Cottage' more like!!