CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Standing in the door

PANZER MURPHY

44 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's very kind, Panzy - these days I pop over to either Dublin or Belfast 2-4 times a year, usually just for the day. I never have alcohol in my coffees.

If you're planning on going through with this, you may wish to add Rohypnol to the list of things you don't want in coffee.

We may have had our differences in the past, but you've grown on me, and I'm sure none of us want to think of you tied to a filthy mattress in the back of a 12 yr old van, pinned down by a toothless, Guinness addled deviant.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Ratty had a go at my Dr. Quim alt once, called me a boring fucker and told me to fuck off (Obviously Quim wasn't the charming character I've built Roadkill into over the years). When he does lash out the surprise can leave you shaking for days - I had to stay in bed and eat takeaways washed down with Tesco Lager for an entire fortnight.

Laying in bed, eating takeaways and guzzling cheap lager?

There may be other northerners reading this, and I think it's a bit cruel of you to be rubbing their noses in your affluent, privileged bourgeois lifestyle. For fucks sake don't let them know about the carpets, they'll be surrounding your house like the villagers at the end of Frankenstein.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Laying in bed, eating takeaways and guzzling cheap lager?

There may be other northerners reading this, and I think it's a bit cruel of you to be rubbing their noses in your affluent, privileged bourgeois lifestyle. For fucks sake don't let them know about the carpets, they'll be surrounding your house like the villagers at the end of Frankenstein.

Fuck 'em. I'm king around here - I have double glazing and they're all too malnourished to get through it.

• Like 1

By the way, I got a telescope today - what the fuck is the point of the things? After about ten minutes of fucking around with the thing I managed to actually find a star - I know it was a star because it looked exactly like the rest of the fuckers did that I could see without using the telescope in the first place.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

By the way, I got a telescope today - what the fuck is the point of the things? After about ten minutes of fucking around with the thing I managed to actually find a star - I know it was a star because it looked exactly like the rest of the fuckers did that I could see without using the telescope in the first place.

Calculate the angular diameter of a Sol-sized star at a distance of 10 light years. Now multiply it by the power of your telescope, and then tell me why it still looks the same. 

Wait until morning and point it at the sun. Make sure to keep your eye as wide open as possible when you look at it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Calculate the angular diameter of a Sol-sized star at a distance of 10 light years. Now multiply it by the power of your telescope, and then tell me why it still looks the same. 

Wait until morning and point it at the sun. Make sure to keep your eye as wide open as possible when you look at it.

Yes but the pictures on the box are clearly false fucking advertising. I might just make the thing into a novelty bong and sell it for twice the price on Gumtree...

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's very kind, Panzy - these days I pop over to either Dublin or Belfast 2-4 times a year, usually just for the day. I never have alcohol in my coffees.

Cobblestone bar in Smithfield beside the old Jameson distillery does the best irsh or Bailey's coffee..youd love it

Panzbaby 

5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Speaking of ponys and their tails its a pity you only have one... reduces its chances of getting caught in some spinning piece of machinery 

Panzbaby 

Speaking of ponies, as a subhuman bog trotting cretin, I'm sure you turn a blind eye to your country men letting the odd one starve to death or beating the poor cunts to a pulp. Irish culture, isn't it great.

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Speaking of ponies, as a subhuman bog trotting cretin, I'm sure you turn a blind eye to your country men letting the odd one starve to death or beating the poor cunts to a pulp. Irish culture, isn't it great.

Alas the practice of mistreating donkies is not exclusive to these parts..seems the dusky chaps have it down to an art if day time ads are anything to go by tim...you should plait yer pony tail into two bangs either side of your head..thereby doubling the chances of it getting caught in some whirring thing 

Panzbaby 

55 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

If you're looking at stars with it, you've obviously passed the 'Wanking over the neighbours in the dark' stage. I Have a pair of Zeiss binoculars for such purposes. Excellent focus and stability during the inevitable shaking and heavy breathing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you're looking at stars with it, you've obviously passed the 'Wanking over the neighbours in the dark' stage. I Have a pair of Zeiss binoculars for such purposes. Excellent focus and stability during the inevitable shaking and heavy breathing.

tenor.gif?itemid=5021356

Guest Kunte Kinte
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not a fucking scope but an XXL anal dilator you cunt. Turn it to Warp Factor 9 after checking with Scotty that he can supply enough power. Always a prob when you're feeding the meter with fake coins. Yoy fucking moody cunt. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
Just now, Kunte Kinte said:

It's not a fucking scope but an XXL anal dilator you cunt. Turn it to Warp Factor 9 after checking with Scotty that he can supply enough power. Always a prob when you're feeding the meter with fake coins. Yoy fucking moody cunt. 

Sorry Cuntman - pleade forward to the original spastic. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you're planning on going through with this, you may wish to add Rohypnol to the list of things you don't want in coffee.

We may have had our differences in the past, but you've grown on me, and I'm sure none of us want to think of you tied to a filthy mattress in the back of a 12 yr old van, pinned down by a toothless, Guinness addled deviant.

Thank you kindly for your concern. In the highly unlikely event I meet up with any punter, rest assured I am extremely security conscious and do not take unnecessary risks with my personal safety.

24 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

You’d be tooled up?

The most nerve-wracking three days of my life was in Maracaibo and to use the vernacular, I was packing heat - completely unnecessary IMO as my employers also provided a security detail, who I was reliably informed, would look after me. They did look very capable and was reassured by how calm they were, almost nonchalant in fact. Nonetheless, I was pleased when I left the country.