CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Unfunny fuckers

Jiggerycock

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm sat in my mistress's PCH Ford Focus car at Sheringham Tescos.

She's gone in to buy me southern fried chicken mini fillets and sweet potato fries, plus a mini bottle of own brand sauvignon blanc.

I won't go in with her partly because I can't risk being seen by anyone, but mainly because she looks a bit like Cathy Tyson and I refuse to be seen in public with it.

Cathy Tyson 'Mona Lisa', or Cathy Tyson now?

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

She's gone in to buy me southern fried chicken mini fillets and sweet potato fries, plus a mini bottle of own brand sauvignon blanc.

I won't go in with her partly because I can't risk being seen by anyone, but mainly because she looks a bit like Cathy Tyson and I refuse to be seen in public with it.

I once went out with a sweet lady 12 years my senior whilst working in the microfilm department of Bejam’s in ‘85. All I can remember is that she had huge tits, a gammy arm from a council house fire, and she treated me to a week in Corfu. 

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The leaderboard is rigged Eric.  You and LCS each gave me a like on two separate topics yet my overall count went DOWN by one!  

I want it gone.  

Not that I actually care, but if it's going to be shit, then what's the point?  

You can't see the leader board on the phone, so I don't have a clue who's top. So all this is lost on.me. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Shows what I know about the cunting thing, and why I have no place on it!  I know if I were to ask there would be SOME spacky reason why it couldn't be done, but I'd divide all my likes between you, Decs, Roadie, Eavens and Stubbs.  

Thanks!

Fun though it is to stroll with you all down Guttergob Alley, wend through Random Insult Street and feed the tollbooths at the League Leader Turnpike (who knew they existed, eh? Well flip my hat!) is there even the remotest chance of getting this shit emporium back on track?

It's got that 'Russian freighter stuck off Falmouth' vibe about it at present.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's like the Nexus, from Star Trek Generations, once you've been there, all you can think of is getting back. Ask @Decimus, or Whoopi Goldberg.

Ask Decs, or Whoopi Goldberg? Your use of a comma suggests you've identified our alleged Norwich dwelling colleague as an aging dreadlocked sooty one? If so, reported for doxing- leave the black Jew alone

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ask Decs, or Whoopi Goldberg? Your use of a comma suggests you've identified our alleged Norwich dwelling colleague as an aging dreadlocked sooty one? If so, reported for doxing- leave the black Jew alone

Keep it to yourself. If it comes to light that Decs occasionally wears a nuns habit, he might find himself being raped at hammer-point by a man in white dungarees.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

To be fair you've been fucking shit of late. Put down the bong, put the admirals hat on and start being a horrible cunt again.

I have joined the religion of peas!

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

To be fair you've been fucking shit of late. Put down the bong, put the admirals hat on and start being a horrible cunt again.

Nothing to do with the bong and everything to do with having a lot of work on, paying my taxes so the workshy and window lickers can be paid benefits and carry on posting on here.

• 2 years later...
On 18/12/2018 at 19:02, Decimus said:

@Decimus... I'm starting to think you're right. I'm becoming Cuntybaws.