CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who take small babies into coffee shops

Penny Farthing

On 12/21/2018 at 7:52 AM, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

You are 15 years out of date on that Bollo Mong .. I left the railroad 16 years ago and my pay was twice the then minimum wage plus bonuses.

TWICE the minimum wage.  Fucking hell, don’t go bragging about that.  They will ask you for your pay slip lol.

On 12/18/2018 at 3:50 PM, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

For fucks sake keep the little cunt quiet and fuck off outside if it needs it's nappy changing

I think people with children should be welcomed into cafes and coffee shops, it gives life and atmosphere and a sense of youthful joy.   It’s better than a bunch of childless miserable grey cunts moaning about shit over a mocha late.  

2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I think people with children should be welcomed into cafes and coffee shops, it gives life and atmosphere and a sense of youthful joy.   It’s better than a bunch of childless miserable grey cunts moaning about shit over a mocha late.  

I only drink black coffee you prancing latte drinking fairy.

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Listen, smartybaws. Would you describe a horse's feet as 'Hoofs'? No of course you fucking wouldn't. 

In the rhyming slang context "hoofs" would be absolutely correct, because "pooves" is NOT A PROPER FUCKING WORD.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

As much as I enjoy a quiet conversation or read over a lovely cuppa, there is truth to what you say.  Children are not born utterly chavvy cunts, that is programmed into them by their completely useless fucking parents who feel they are well prepared for the task of raising decent human beings after reading a few modern parenting books.  They use no discipline, for it might confuse the child; it might damage their self esteem....fuck off...if the little shit machine is about to put a fork into a wall outlet, and refuses to cease upon verbal instruction, it needs five across the fucking eyes to learn, that or let the little fucker fry....however, that would be consider child neglect and you're fucked.....if you give it the necessary discipline, it's child fucking abuse.  But the times they are smiling, behaving, and socializing with people innocently, there is a feeling of hope and peace in the immediate surroundings.  

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

As much as I enjoy a quiet conversation or read over a lovely cuppa, there is truth to what you say.  Children are not born utterly chavvy cunts, that is programmed into them by their completely useless fucking parents who feel they are well prepared for the task of raising decent human beings after reading a few modern parenting books.  They use no discipline, for it might confuse the child; it might damage their self esteem....fuck off...if the little shit machine is about to put a fork into a wall outlet, and refuses to cease upon verbal instruction, it needs five across the fucking eyes to learn, that or let the little fucker fry....however, that would be consider child neglect and you're fucked.....if you give it the necessary discipline, it's child fucking abuse.  But the times they are smiling, behaving, and socializing with people innocently, there is a feeling of hope and peace in the immediate surroundings.  

"Feelings of hope and peace"? Are you feeling alright you daft old cunt? I was hoping you'd suggest some kind of chav round up and them being forced to dig large deep pits for the instant liquidation of their subspecies 

Sardines  anyone? @ratcum

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

"Feelings of hope and peace"? Are you feeling alright you daft old cunt? I was hoping you'd suggest some kind of chav round up and them being forced to dig large deep pits for the instant liquidation of their subspecies 

Sardines  anyone? @ratcum

don't @me Stub. Use the magic jew spell if you need to summon me.

If @ was any good, people would have typed @jesus and got the cunt back to tell everyone he was just a hoaxer