CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chris Packham

Guest Gareth Hunt

• 1 month later...
Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Think what you will about Packham but his step daughter who is set to be his presenting side-kick...

Megan McCubbin – Kara Jamie Norton

Over to you @Neil

Packham is a shit-sniffer, and his kid is a dogfish-faced tope.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Doesn't he have a speech  impediment like Johnathan Woss? 

He wanks higher than anyone in Womford. 

Aint sure about that Gypth, but he doth have varioth other dithorderth.

• 2 months later...

Now just caught a glimpse of this cunt on Springwatch, BBC2  8am this morning and,  word for word he said the following,

"If you have kids or grandkids, take them out to the countryside, let them touch it, let them feel it, let them get slimed by it".

I think we've just found our next suspect. He's always said he dislikes Yew Trees.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Now just caught a glimpse of this cunt on Springwatch, BBC2  8am this morning and,  word for word he said the following,

"If you have kids or grandkids, take them out to the countryside, let them touch it, let them feel it, let them get slimed by it".

I think we've just found our next suspect. He's always said he dislikes Yew Trees.

Works for the BBC eh? 🤔🤔🤔

On 15/04/2020 at 16:14, Stubby Pecker said:

Think what you will about Packham but his step daughter who is set to be his presenting side-kick...

Megan McCubbin – Kara Jamie Norton

Over to you @Neil

Already in the wank bank, she's a boring little twat but I'd still get her out in a bird hide on some reserve somewhere and fucking ruin it.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

This autistic fuckwit has been all over the nooze today bleating about fracking, and how terrible it is sticking a rod down muvva earth's cunt and rattling it about. How else is the shithouse gonna get cheap energy quickly and keep pensioners from freezing to death.

Sure, HE can generate enough static energy to power a yurt from wanking off a barracuda, but this is the real would.

On 09/07/2020 at 10:44, Penelope Alive said:

She is 25 and doesn't know who her real father is .. her stepfather lives in the New Forest with his pet poodle scratchy.

Megan-McCubbin-1-e1590426704102.jpg

She's lovely, I'd like a cat like that, a sort of guard cat, she'd rip the postman's bollox off.

Hi Spotto

1 minute ago, ProfB said:

She's lovely, I'd like a cat like that, a sort of guard cat, she'd rip the postman's bollox off.

Hi Spotto

You can get permission for a Cheetah. They aren’t usually aggressive with people. I think Virginia wotsername who played Joy Adamson in ‘Born Free’ had one as a pet in London.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You can get permission for a Cheetah. They aren’t usually aggressive with people. I think Virginia wotsername who played Joy Adamson in ‘Born Free’ had one as a pet in London.

It would be great to have a pet like that, they look very intellectual too?