CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Can't Handle Their Drink

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

The not so unique or at all remarkable cuntbreeds who act a fucking cunt with the liquor then moan and wander about in a way that would make George Romero take note for future nightmares, banging on about feeling ill, not at their best or hungover.  What the fuck did they expect?  New Year Idiots fucking eve and they think there will be no effects.  

They're fucking everywhere, and I want them to either shut the fuck up or die, John Bonham style.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The not so unique or at all remarkable cuntbreeds who act a fucking cunt with the liquor then moan and wander about in a way that would make George Romero take note for future nightmares, banging on about feeling ill, not at their best or hungover.  What the fuck did they expect?  New Year Idiots fucking eve and they think there will be no effects.  

They're fucking everywhere, and I want them to either shut the fuck up or die, John Bonham style.

Vodka and orange x 47, choke on own vomit.  That’s too good for the wankers.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

The amount Bonham drunk on his last bender before choking to death on his own vom.

Those selfish cunts Page, Plant and Jones denied the world any new relevant music after that.  

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The amount Bonham drunk on his last bender before choking to death on his own vom.

Oh, I’ve never seen any specific quantities quoted - just that it was around 40 shots of vodka. Are you sure the number wasn’t just the first thing that popped into your idiotic head?

29 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Oh, I’ve never seen any specific quantities quoted - just that it was around 40 shots of vodka. Are you sure the number wasn’t just the first thing that popped into your idiotic head?

Ape, during the halcyon days of this site, I was one of the best. I am  the first to admit that I am now a humourless, bitter cunt that can't be asked to contribute anything of worth.  CC used to be a 150W bulb,  but  now sadly only 10W, and you, one of many little house flies  shitting all over it.  I've never liked you. Fuck off.

15 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ape, during the halcyon days of this site, I was one of the best. I am  the first to admit that I am now a humourless, bitter cunt that can't be asked to contribute anything of worth.  CC used to be a 150W bulb,  but  now sadly only 10W, and you, one of many little house flies  shitting all over it.  I've never liked you. Fuck off.

Of course you were. Sounds like your medication is causing you to become delusional. Idiot.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

At least he died in a pool of his own vomit. Which begs the question; why would someone have a pool of vomit in the first place? I mean, water surely? 

That's quite enough of that!

It's silly.  

On 1/2/2019 at 11:05 AM, Iam Ape said:

Errr I saw Led Zep on their last tour.  I have read a couple of books and the number quoted was 47 on a day long binge.  It might not be fact but the big daft cunt from studley could put them away for sure.  So for the sake of the story it’s 47.

fuck off prick

On 1/2/2019 at 12:01 AM, Wizardsleeve said:

Those selfish cunts Page, Plant and Jones denied the world any new relevant music after that.  

Plant did, BIG LOG it was a good tune.  He has also done some great stuff with Alison Krauss and also his band of joy.   Saw him at Wolverhampton civic hall last October and he was fucking brilliant.   

Guest Wizardsleeve
37 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Plant did, BIG LOG it was a good tune.  He has also done some great stuff with Alison Krauss and also his band of joy.   Saw him at Wolverhampton civic hall last October and he was fucking brilliant.   

Punky parodied the song with "Big Log Up My Arse"  much like his life, it went nowhere and did nothing.  

Fuck the demon drink. What about people who can't handle their FOOD or, more to the point, people who handle too much food straight into their big fat gobs and then thinks the NHS should bear the cost of getting them out of their depression because they can no longer wear clothes from TopShop, type text messages on their I-phone or wipe their own arse. A prime example of this is the obese Munter, Joanne Keeling, who seems to be plastered all over Sky News. Fat lazy fuckers should be rendered into glue.

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fuck the demon drink. What about people who can't handle their FOOD or, more to the point, people who handle too much food straight into their big fat gobs and then thinks the NHS should bear the cost of getting them out of their depression because they can no longer wear clothes from TopShop, type text messages on their I-phone or wipe their own arse. A prime example of this is the obese Munter, Joanne Keeling, who seems to be plastered all over Sky News. Fat lazy fuckers should be rendered into glue.

Your opinion is warped, sneering and based on petty jealousy and perversion.

You should develop a Christian moral code and live by it’s scriptures and tenets.

You sound badly constipated.

On 1/1/2019 at 10:47 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

So you've got yet another hangover after a pint of bitter shandy Wiz? 😉 

Guest Alfie Noakes
21 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You should develop a Christian moral code and live by it’s scriptures and tenants.

You don't though, hypocrite!

20 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You should develop a Christian moral code and live by it’s scriptures and tenants.

"tenants"? 

You clearly mean "tenets", but if you'd had any sense of humour you'd have said "Tennents". 

Lol

Fuck off 

• Like 2