CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Uk Moslems who celebarate Xmas by stabbing people

Guest N/A

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Frank said:

I want to see a photo of that ...... cunt Darren Shane Pencille. 

So much for fucking off until WIther's ID was completely restored.

I hope you suffer a fatal intercranial hemorrhage.

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Frank said:

I want to see a photo of that ...... cunt Darren Shane Pencille. 

Doesn’t sound like a peaceful name to me. So, no need to trot out the “history of mental illness/radicalised by the internet” excuses to cover up the death cult ideology so beloved by the politicians and their propaganda outlets.

Sorted.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you promise to take him to the vet for 'night-night' injections, of course you can have him. 

@scotty, sorry. I know you wanted to go Kevorkian on him.

The master. I carry his Aftermath EP with me as an inspiration to my patients. It's often the last thing they ever hear. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, scotty said:

The master. I carry his Aftermath EP with me as an inspiration to my patients. It's often the last thing they ever hear. 

Scotto, have you tried to acquire his old VW bus?  Ted Bundy drove a VW beetle, Kevorkian a bus, you should carry on the fine tradition of precision german engineering in both auto and death machine!  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Scotto, have you tried to acquire his old VW bus?  Ted Bundy drove a VW beetle, Kevorkian a bus, you should carry on the fine tradition of precision german engineering in both auto and death machine!  

That's news to me wiz, but coincidentally my current van is a VW Crafter. 👍

Guest Wizardsleeve
25 minutes ago, scotty said:

That's news to me wiz, but coincidentally my current van is a VW Crafter. 👍

I had actually forgotten about the good doctor, until you mentioned him.  But his services were revolutionary for their time.  Some basic googling brought up images of him, his vehicle his machine, and hopes of a brighter future, that he and others like him would take up the cause for cunts like Frank and the peacefuls.  

0827-main-zak-bagans-jack-kevorkian-van-

Upon further reading, it appears some cunt bought the van.  

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I had actually forgotten about the good doctor, until you mentioned him.  But his services were revolutionary for their time.  Some basic googling brought up images of him, his vehicle his machine, and hopes of a brighter future, that he and others like him would take up the cause for cunts like Frank and the peacefuls.  

0827-main-zak-bagans-jack-kevorkian-van-

Upon further reading, it appears some cunt bought the van.  

It was offered to Les Gold, of American Jewellery and loan, a scummy pawn shop in Detroit. Run by greedy Jews, ripping off desperate crackhead noirs. The bloke wanted a hundred grand, Les offered 5 !

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was offered to Les Gold, of American Jewellery and loan, a scummy pawn shop in Detroit. Run by greedy Jews, ripping off desperate crackhead noirs. The bloke wanted a hundred grand, Les offered 5 !

Just been reading a few articles, that Les Gold cunt acquired the van for a slight amount when the police auctioned it off.  Then he turned around to flip it and expected a healthy sum of 40, USD.  I wish Kevorkian were alive to hook him up to the Thanatos device!   Greedy fucking cunt!

Guest judgetwi
20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Doesn’t sound like a peaceful name to me. So, no need to trot out the “history of mental illness/radicalised by the internet” excuses to cover up the death cult ideology so beloved by the politicians and their propaganda outlets.

Sorted.

Fuck me, Darren is smarter than I thought. He’s already pleading that he “hears voices.” After his legal aid brief spins the story about all the bad skunk that has been forced on him the fucking judge will be crying his eyes out. He might have to do 4 or 5 years in a holiday camp with a phone in his cell the poor victimised cunt.

If it was down to me the only voice he would hear would be me saying “stand on the chalk mark cunt”

That would be just before I put the bag over his head and the noose around his neck. That’s a job I have always aspired to and i’ll do it for free.

This country is fucked.

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, Darren is smarter than I thought. He’s already pleading that he “hears voices.” After his legal aid brief spins the story about all the bad skunk that has been forced on him the fucking judge will be crying his eyes out. He might have to do 4 or 5 years in a holiday camp with a phone in his cell the poor victimised cunt.

If it was down to me the only voice he would hear would be me saying “stand on the chalk mark cunt”

That would be just before I put the bag over his head and the noose around his neck. That’s a job I have always aspired to and i’ll do it for free.

This country is fucked.

Yes...  let the daft cunt keep saying he is hearing voices... he is clearly not mad, trying to change his appearance  in an attempt to avoid capture is a sign of insight. It’s life for this fucker, and good fucking job too.

5 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

We have an unfit to plead cunt from Barnstaple he was dressed in a blue Cape and silver boots and felt intimidated when some cunt gave him a funny look so he chased the poor fucker and stabbed him to death. 

Sounds like Elton John. He can be a right fucking diva when someone says the wrong word. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes...  let the daft cunt keep saying he is hearing voices... he is clearly not mad, trying to change his appearance  in an attempt to avoid capture is a sign of insight. It’s life for this fucker, and good fucking job too.

I hear you, spot. Of course, they’re not all cunts. 

On 1/5/2019 at 1:53 AM, judgetwi said:

“I was about 500 yards away at the time.”

Ridiculous story. What would a pretend rich cunt like you be doing travelling on a train in the first place? 

The usual made up bullshit from the usual bullshit wanker.

Give it a rest for fucks sake.

Eerrr I was in my home city, Manchester, well documented. Out with my brother and his family on New Years, quite normal for people with family and friends, look it up on google.

you are a fucking odd cunt picking up on this point.   There was about 100,000 out in Manchester on New Year’s Eve all writhing say 500 years of the station.

you utter fucking prick

not everyone stayed at home in their lonely bedsit watch Jools wank himself off again.

On 1/5/2019 at 1:53 AM, judgetwi said:

“I was about 500 yards away at the time.”

Ridiculous story. What would a pretend rich cunt like you be doing travelling on a train in the first place? 

The usual made up bullshit from the usual bullshit wanker.

Give it a rest for fucks sake.

Yes but the guy who did it is black and has a beard.  So who cares if he is or is not a magic carpet to Mecca cunt.

On 1/7/2019 at 3:54 AM, judgetwi said:

Sorted.

Yes he’s just a well balanced black man who goes around stabbing white folk at lunchtime on a train.  Perfectly normal black culture gang behavior.  Maybe he was listening to drake shouting in his ear pods, stab the mother fucker nigga, pop a cap in his ass, then slap your mother fucking white bitch, because she’s a mother fucking ho, or some other little love song by the black tribe.  It’s hardley James Blunt.