CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Raisin

Penny Farthing

3 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

The raisin is the little bump or mark on the foreheads of devout peacefulls who prove their dedication to the great sky fairy by bashing their foreheads against a prayer may several times a day. Like all head banging it creates delusive thoughts and slowly destroys the brain.

1024px-Pilgrim_at_Masjid_al-Haram_after_

Yes, I read the link the other day..

"mohammed is undergoing frontal lobe massage therapy to stop him from trying to bite his own buttocks"

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
21 minutes ago, nocti said:

I assumed it was from twatting against their headboards. Apparently a lot of goats are spotted with the same mark.

I am sure I have seen sheep with that kind of mark in Camarthen.

4 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

The raisin is the little bump or mark on the foreheads of devout peacefulls who prove their dedication to the great sky fairy by bashing their foreheads against a prayer may several times a day. Like all head banging it creates delusive thoughts and slowly destroys the brain.

Is it Punkape on Ash Wednesday?

6 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Is this the reason you wear a hat?

Apparently, it can take years of fervent prayer to achieve the head lump/brain damage. I would like to offer an instant alternative. Any islamists who fancy a head injury, please contact me at, @Eric's solutions.co.uk. And I will be happy to meet you at a mutually convenient time and location, and bury a fucking felling axe in your skull.

Guest Queefer

A most magnanimous offer which I presume is also free of charge. Should demand exceed your ability to supply, please count me in . I have an old fashioned brace and bit which could do the job .

12 minutes ago, Queefer said:

A most magnanimous offer which I presume is also free of charge. Should demand exceed your ability to supply, please count me in . I have an old fashioned brace and bit which could do the job .

Of course. Any contributions gratefully received. 

1 down,  3.9 million to go.

Guest Queefer

Sadly there are over 1.8 million worldwide. I have just checked and luckily Screwfix can deliver drill bits and spare felling axes quickly and at reasonable cost.

Guest judgetwi

Unfortunately our peaceful friends are determined to leave a mark on the Infidels. I don’t know if there is a name for it, and I magine it varies in it’s consistency, but it is the result of a knife in the throat, simple as that.

Coming to your neighbourhood very soon in’shallah.

23 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

The raisin is the little bump or mark on the foreheads of devout peacefulls who prove their dedication to the great sky fairy by bashing their foreheads against a prayer mat several times a day. Like all head banging it creates delusive thoughts and slowly destroys the brain.

Both the OP and the specimen in the picture are stupid cunts.

• Like 1