CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gemma Collins

camberwell gypsy

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I just told you elsewhere. Trying to kill Harold with words is futile. It's like trying to fight a tsunami with a water pistol. Leave him be and take pleasure in his lunacy.

You savaged me for far less than this helmet’s conduct. 2 months to stem the bleeding incidentally, carpet and bedsheets ruined and you give him a pass? 

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

You savaged me for far less than this helmet’s conduct. 2 months to stem the bleeding incidentally, carpet and bedsheets ruined and you give him a pass? 

I've savaged him too. And so has everybody else. He's immune though. So stop whining because you think one of the other kids is getting preferential treatment. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've savaged him too. And so has everybody else. He's immune though. So stop whining because you think one of the other kids is getting preferential treatment. 

Understood. On a more serious and disturbing note, have you looked outside tonight because I think there’s a sheep with a PhD in my back garden?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 hours ago, ratcum said:

you've got to laugh at all these women complaining about their relationships with Marilyn Manson. It's a bit like marrying the Devil, then moaning when he doesn't trim his toenails  

I think Bill Hicks did a sketch about this.  His argument is that women's egos are so immense, that however "bad" the bad lad is, they always think "I can change him".  

In fact, here it is

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
8 hours ago, ratcum said:

you've got to laugh at all these women complaining about their relationships with Marilyn Manson. It's a bit like marrying the Devil, then moaning when he doesn't trim his toenails  

Everyone who was parent to a teenage goth in the 90s are definitely now having the see i told you he was a nonce chat, and you thought rock sound and kerrang new better 

8 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

In case you've forgotten this talentless, mouthy waste of fucking space is on TV tonight being interviewed by that talentless, mouthy waste of fucking space, Piers Morgan. 

Piers Morgan and Gemma Collins sat a few feet from each other. I hope the studio audience includes a gantry sniper.

53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Piers Morgan and Gemma Collins sat a few feet from each other. I hope the studio audience includes a gantry sniper.

Better still a flamethrower. The porcine Collins could make a 100 weight of, albeit orange, marshmallows or simply provide a delicious hog roast for the crew