CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

6 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

I am notorious for stabbing people in the back.

Ok that’s good to know. If you feel the overwhelming urge to plunge the blade into me  be sure to check there isn’t a small red dot which seems to be moving around your upper abdominal area. Many acts of treachery have been thwarted at the last minute by a carefully planned defence stategy

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ok that’s good to know. If you feel the overwhelming urge to plunge the blade into me  be sure to check there isn’t a small red dot which seems to be moving around your upper abdominal area. Many acts of treachery have been thwarted at the last minute by a carefully planned defence stategy

I am visually impaired (blind as fuck).

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Sorry about all that spelling nonsense the other day mate, I was tryin to sus out who the major cuntologists are around here. Pretty much worked out who’s rimming who  now. I got no issues whatsoever with you mate. Quite like your style in fact old boy 

I just vomited. 

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Sorry about all that spelling nonsense the other day mate, I was tryin to sus out who the major cuntologists are around here. Pretty much worked out who’s rimming who  now. I got no issues whatsoever with you mate. Quite like your style in fact old boy 

I'm not sure anyone really gives a twopenny fuck what you think, but knock yourself out, pal.

• Like 1

On 01/03/2019 at 12:51, Cuntybaws said:

I'm not sure anyone really gives a twopenny fuck what you think, but knock yourself out, pal.

I knew we would  become close friends one day. Thanks pal            But seriously though fuck off and die painfully and slowly cunt

I am glad to see this nom coming back to life with the surfacing of Begum's Dutch hubbie and his plea to whisk Shamima back to Holland for everylasting connubial bliss - while other people's they apparently carefully set out to destroy in Syria and Iraq where they should be tried and punished according to international law and the golden rule of justice: the pound of flesh. 

Shamima's highly respectable and responsible natural father living in Bangladesh apparently has turned his back on his family, his wife, the UK and now it seems Shamima. So she doesn't have a right to Bangla citizenship? 

More like she wants a cushy featherbedded life on the state - any Western state. 

2 minutes ago, Crab said:

I am glad to see this nom coming back to life with the surfacing of Begum's Dutch hubbie and his plea to whisk Shamima back to Holland for everylasting connubial bliss - while other people's they apparently carefully set out to destroy in Syria and Iraq where they should be tried and punished according to international law and the golden rule of justice: the pound of flesh. 

Shamima's highly respectable and responsible natural father living in Bangladesh apparently has turned his back on his family, his wife, the UK and now it seems Shamima. So she doesn't have a right to Bangla citizenship? 

More like she wants a cushy featherbedded life on the state - any Western state. 

Eric’s got a spare bed. She might return to normality in his boy cave with the my little pony curtains and  they could play Pokemon on his Nintendo 64. One day with him and she would be strapping on her belt made from Eric’s empty froot shoot cartons  and jumping out the window to get away from the annoying “little” weasel that Wizz has made him into

17 minutes ago, Crab said:

IShamima's highly respectable and responsible natural father living in Bangladesh apparently has turned his back on his family, his wife, the UK and now it seems Shamima. So she doesn't have a right to Bangla citizenship?

In my opinion her father is a complete and utter twat who should have stuck to having one wife rather than abandoning his daughter .. there is nothing respectable about this evil twat.