CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I see her fucking hellspawn has died. Shame it didn't take her with it

101 uses for a dead ISIS baby? Smuggling explosives? Toast rack?

Guest DrCunt
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm afraid I don't revel in the death of a baby, no matter how odious the mother is. 

Not to worry, she can bang out another 5 in the next five years. One may cling on to life long enough to blow itself up in a crowded public space.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Isn't this what they said about your ex-missus, Dave?

The poor cunt probably fucked of to Syria to join ISIS, and who could blame her. Being gang raped by multiple Chechens, Saudis and Black Country chaps would be a walk in the park compared to listening to some old cunt drone on about trains

Guest 'eavensabove
15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm afraid I don't revel in the death of a baby, no matter how odious the mother is. 

What about once they've grown, and said ma is DWF's?

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The poor cunt probably fucked of to Syria to join ISIS, and who could blame her. Being gang raped by multiple Chechens, Saudis and Black Country chaps would be a walk in the park compared to listening to some old cunt drone on about trains

Granted, though the hoards of Rohyponl-poisoned male hookers brought back to the spare room probably had something to do with it. 

1 minute ago, Roadkill (temp) said:

I have to admit them fucking Jews never brown properly no matter how long they spend in the oven...

you're so fucked now Killer! Judge Jewdy (aka Captain Grass) will have your arse for this. I've got your six

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

you're so fucked now Killer! Judge Jewdy (aka Captain Grass) will have your arse for this. I've got your six

It's hardly my fault, Ratty. The cunts were always whingeing about the gas bill - how could I possibly know when to take them seriously?