CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meghan markle

Guest Roger cuntwing

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Megs is 2cm dilated according to her Twitter feed. Standby for endless coverage.

I'm not sure we need to know what the ginger bastard has done to her arsehole.

They've got the TV on BBC news in the hotel foyer here. Endless fucking spool showing the royals and fawning cunts telling us how wonderful it all is. Thankfully it's a 5 star hotel,  so not full of lobster red, forelock tugging working class cunts drooling "ooh isn't wonderful"  

The name? My moneys on Dre. Dre Windsor  

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They've got the TV on BBC news in the hotel foyer here. Endless fucking spool showing the royals and fawning cunts telling us how wonderful it all is. Thankfully it's a 5 star hotel,  so not full of lobster red, forelock tugging working class cunts drooling "ooh isn't wonderful"  

The name? My moneys on Dre. Dre Windsor  

Fuck off, I've got £100 on  Winston Wogley Windsor.

• Like 2

Who gives a fuck, I for one certainly don't. Some D list septic celebrity has married into the lizard people and now the ginger bullet Dodger has knocked her up. Its not gonna affect me or most others one iota, my only real interest is how much of the tar brush, will the sprog be shaded with.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Megs is 2cm dilated according to her Twitter feed. Standby for endless coverage.

That's not her dilation measurement, it's her waist size.

bobble-head Lena Zavaroni cunt makes me fucking sick. 

Although, clearly not as frequently as she makes herself sick. I'm not a doctor, but even I can see that she's not physically capable of carrying a baby. I'm guessing a series of prosthetic bumps, then behind closed doors and wheel out the selected infant, sold by a desperate slag. Who will overdose 'accidentally' soon after, well, before she runs out of money and sells the story to the press anyway.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's not her dilation measurement, it's her waist size.

bobble-head Lena Zavaroni cunt makes me fucking sick. 

Although, clearly not as frequently as she makes herself sick. I'm not a doctor, but even I can see that she's not physically capable of carrying a baby. I'm guessing a series of prosthetic bumps, then behind closed doors and wheel out the selected infant, sold by a desperate slag. Who will overdose 'accidentally' soon after, well, before she runs out of money and sells the story to the press anyway.

The little Cunt has been announced as a boy, but there is a fairly high probability, judging by the so called ‘mothers’ strange behaviour so far, such as trying to do everything differently than Royal convention dictates that within a couple of years the ‘Prince’ whatever fuckin ridiculous name she gives it will be re-announced as a ‘Princess’ thereby satisfying her fucked up Hollywood ego and humiliating her husband and family on a scale never before imagined. I can’t wait.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

The little Cunt has been announced as a boy, but there is a fairly high probability, judging by the so called ‘mothers’ strange behaviour so far, such as trying to do everything differently than Royal convention dictates that within a couple of years the ‘Prince’ whatever fuckin ridiculous name she gives it will be re-announced as a ‘Princess’ thereby satisfying her fucked up Hollywood ego and humiliating her husband and family on a scale never before imagined. I can’t wait.

I'm predicting that as with every cunt who's slightly mixed race, it will identify as fully black, and will be a rapper by the age of 13. 

The second that the royal family went multicultural, it reduced itself to the level of the Beckhams.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm predicting that as with every cunt who's slightly mixed race, it will identify as fully black, and will be a rapper by the age of 13. 

The second that the royal family went multicultural, it reduced itself to the level of the Beckhams.

You can already smell the ganja and jerk chicken throughout Windsor. Harry’s little ginger winkle  must have come as a slight disappointment to her on first inspection, What with the ‘Big Bamboos’ she had been accustomed to getting up close and friendly with in Hollywood.

• Like 1

Guest Khiwa

Leave Meghan alone, she kept up a full "work" diary till last month, and even managed to fly to Hollywood for her baby shower. How many of you fucking plebs would do that!

I imagine it can't be easy living the life of a princess and being waited on hand and foot 24hrs a day.

God bless you ma'a'am!😍👑

4 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

Leave Meghan alone, she kept up a full "work" diary till last month, and even managed to fly to Hollywood for her baby shower. How many of you fucking plebs would do that!

I imagine it can't be easy living the life of a princess and being waited on hand and foot 24hrs a day.

God bless you ma'a'am!😍👑

Where the fuck have you been? Back to Kazakhstan to attend 'The Running Of The Jew'?

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Where the fuck have you been? Back to Kazakhstan to attend 'The Running Of The Jew'?

He’s been camping outside Windsor Castle for 2 weeks wearing a Union Jack suit and a plastic crown. Let him feel involved. Don’t ruin this happy moment for him.🍾

Guest Khiwa
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Jew can run, but he can't hide...