CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vegan Genderless Hairdressers

Guest Khiwa

There's a hairdressers near me, who have recently put up signs telling everyone they're "VEGAN FRIENDLY" and "GENDER NEUTRAL".

What in the name of TWAT are they on about???

I assume customers go there for a haircut, not a bacon bastard sandwich or to have the contents of their underwear examined.

The utter bandwagon jumping cunts.

2 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

There's a hairdressers near me, who have recently put up signs telling everyone they're "VEGAN FRIENDLY" and "GENDER NEUTRAL".

I assume customers go there for a haircut, not a bacon bastard sandwich or to have the contents of their underwear examined.

It means that vegetables are welcome. 

20 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

Probably lesbians. That would explain all the scissoring.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

I would assume they're taking the piss out of vegans and snowflakery generally.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I would assume they're taking the piss out of vegans and snowflakery generally.

I think they're actually serious. It's one of these trendy places "manned" by bearded tight-trouser wearing hipsters, and gothy looking grumpy birds.

There's always one or two of them standing outside vaping, doing their utmost to be noticed.

1 minute ago, Khiwa said:

I think they're actually serious. It's one of these trendy places "manned" by bearded tight-trouser wearing hipsters, and gothy looking grumpy birds.

There's always one or two of them standing outside vaping, doing their utmost to be noticed.

Would you like to borrow a shotgun?

1 minute ago, Khiwa said:

It's hard not to notice any faggot wrapping their pouting lips around a vape. As soon as you're within a 20 metre radius of one it's like sharing a blow-back with Thomas the fucking tank engine.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Khiwa said:

They're proclaiming everybody who enters will get the only haircut they know how to give that won't offend anybody's snowflakey gender identity, that when they're finished nobody will be able to tell where the manly bloke ends and the butch lezzer begins, and any child unfortunate enough to be taken there is going to end a fucking mental case, like their dreary, not so intelligent, and overdue for a pick axe to the skull parents.  

Guest Khiwa

It gets better!

My local dogs home are now advertising lifesize models of gay dogs to hire for your same sex wedding!

Have I missed something, or is Britain trying to gradually eliminate straight people?

This time will known in future years as the Hetro Holocaust.

Guest DrCunt
Just now, Khiwa said:

It gets better!

My local dogs home are now advertising lifesize models of gay dogs to hire for your same sex wedding!

Have I missed something, or is Britain trying to gradually eliminate straight people?

What does a life size model of a gay dog look like? Just a normal dog with a red raw massive arsehole?

8 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

It gets better!

I will need proof, khiwa. 

If that is true, then I despair for the future. 

Guest Khiwa
7 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

What does a life size model of a gay dog look like? Just a normal dog with a red raw massive arsehole?

The ones they showed were lesbian doggy dykes, wearing pink veils and tiaras.

Guest Khiwa
11 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

I will need proof, khiwa. 

If that is true, then I despair for the future. 

There is photographic evidence, but I don't have enough pic allowance left to put it up.

11 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

Added the pic to the gallery, no idea how to link sorry.

As per my guide...

On ‎21‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 07:34, Mrs Roops said:

Firstly upload image to gallery.

Go to forum and in the post narrative box clickon "Insert other media" button.

From the drop down menu, clickon "Insert existing attachment"

You will be presented with a sheet of existing post attachment thumbnails.

At the top LH corner of the sheet, clickon "Gallery images"

You will now see a sheet of all gallery image thumbnails

Select the required image and at the bottom RH corner clickon "Insert 1 selected"