CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

André Previn

Cuntybaws

56 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If you were to connect both his thumbs to the mains supply it could be established without any doubt how good a conductor he is

Arranger - My Fair Lady. 

Guest DrCunt
9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

He was a pianist too - let's see you make a cheap pun out of that!

Multitalented then. That just makes him a superconductor.

1 hour ago, The Bishop said:

Was he a conductor on Virgin West Coast?

Pen, don't take this the wrong way, but whenever I log on and see that the last fifty nine posts of the morning have been made by you, I immediately log out again.

You are relentlessly fucking awful.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Pen, don't take this the wrong way, but whenever I log on and see that the last fifty nine posts of the morning have been made by you, I immediately log out again.

You are relentlessly fucking awful.

Decco something puzzles me .. given that you are supposed to be some kind of minor "executive" on either a local or county council, how the fuck do you find the time and a suitably secure space to log on to here on what looks like a 30 minute frequency during you working day? In my short time working for a borough council I found the level of monitoring of staff would have made this impossible.

41 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Decco something puzzles me .. given that you are supposed to be some kind of minor "executive" on either a local or county council, how the fuck do you find the time and a suitably secure space to log on to here on what looks like a 30 minute frequency during you working day? In my short time working for a borough council I found the level of monitoring of staff would have made this impossible.

Probably because you worked in some sort of Remploy funded minor data entry role. 

As for logging in every 30 minutes, that's complete and utter bollocks that you've just made up, although I don't doubt that you'd have noticed this if it was true as you're never fucking off of here.

I've never claimed to be an executive, and if you think that I log in on some massive fucking PC with "Cunts Corner" emblazoned across the screen, you're even more stupid than I could ever have imagined.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Probably because you worked in some sort of Remploy funded minor data entry role. 

As for logging in every 30 minutes, that's complete and utter bollocks that you've just made up, although I don't doubt that you'd have noticed this if it was true as you're never fucking off of here.

I've never claimed to be an executive, and if you think that I log in on some massive fucking PC with "Cunts Corner" emblazoned across the screen, you're even more stupid than I could ever had imagined.

You are getting really bitchy with this, and responded within close to 30 minutes You have certainly implied that you have some minor executive role with a huge pension to come in twenty odd years time. I have not implied that you are logging on with an office PC but certainly were you even logging on with a phone it in some active office or other  work environment at the frequency you are would have been noticed and acted upon. :)

1 hour ago, The Bishop said:

You are getting really bitchy with this, and responded within close to 30 minutes You have certainly implied that you have some minor executive role with a huge pension to come in twenty odd years time. I have not implied that you are logging on with an office PC but certainly were you even logging on with a phone it in some active office or other  work environment at the frequency you are would have been noticed and acted upon. :)

I've got a decent pension coming my way, but not an "executive" pension, whatever the fuck that is. Re your fixation with me claiming to be an executive, find a post where I've once used that word to describe anything I've done.

As for being "noticed and acted upon" you clearly seem to think that local government is some sort of authoritarian police state. I'll let you in on a secret, it's a fucking jolly and you're paying for it.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I've got a decent pension coming my way, but not an "executive" pension, whatever the fuck that is. Re your fixation with me claiming to be an executive, find a post where I've once used that word to describe anything I've done.

As for being "noticed and acted upon" you clearly seem to think that local government is some sort of authoritarian police state. I'll let you in on a secret, it's a fucking jolly and you're paying for it.

I spent two years employed within local government, everyone was watched every minute of the day not only by the council itself but by every council tax payer (and non-payer) who all thought that whatever you did was their business. You have certainly implied that you have an executive (decision or supervisory) type role .. just to help you here is the meaning of the word "Executive" .

executive

noun

a person or group of persons having administrative or supervisory authority in an organization.

the person or persons in whom the supreme executive power of a government is vested.

the executive branch of a government.

adjective

of, relating to, or suited for carrying out plans, duties, etc.: executive ability.

pertaining to or charged with the execution of laws and policies or the administration of public affairs: executive appointments; executive committees.

designed for, used by, or suitable for executives:

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Good for you Decs. Those bins won't empty themselves eh? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

I spent two years employed within local government, everyone was watched every minute of the day not only by the council itself but by every council tax payer (and non-payer) who all thought that whatever you did was their business. You have certainly implied that you have an executive (decision or supervisory) type role .. just to help you here is the meaning of the word "Executive" .

executive

noun

a person or group of persons having administrative or supervisory authority in an organization.

the person or persons in whom the supreme executive power of a government is vested.

the executive branch of a government.

adjective

of, relating to, or suited for carrying out plans, duties, etc.: executive ability.

pertaining to or charged with the execution of laws and policies or the administration of public affairs: executive appointments; executive committees.

designed for, used by, or suitable for executives:

I doubt that you have worked within local government this century, so you are about as qualified to comment on it as a World War II veteran is on current Army drill. Your terminology proves this, maybe during the 1970s your post room team leader had executive in their job title, but post-bronze age managers such as myself never use this designation. 

As with everything else, you're thirty years out of date. You're a relic, a memento of a bygone age whose only life experience for the past ten years is being sat on your computer 24 hours a day commenting on stuff on here. Your lonely, closeted retired life leaves you totally unqualified to offer any sort of relevant opinion on anything, and it clearly shows in the fact that the only topics you can competently offer an opinion on are premillennial.

You are completely redundant.