CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Keith Flint

Neil

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Possibly the best gangster film ever made. 

You wouldn't say that if you'd overlapped with Benny Blanco on here.

Fab fucking four, my arse, Benny if you're still watching.

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I do sort of miss Flinty, who you might remember as Cobra? 

No, that one hasn't been back since I signed up in November 2016.

I've reached mid 2015, in my studies of the corner's history, and one of the standout spackers, has to be 'Donner & Chips'

What a fucking Mong. 

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I too had to research old Chris.  He did hold a black belt in Karate, whereas your typical redneck doesn't know what a belt is or what it's used for.  Arse crack appearances due to trousers around the knees would inhibit ones mobility in a fight, I should think.  

Dull as dull can get, fuck off and never come back 

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 hours ago, Eddie said:

Dull as dull can get, fuck off and never come back 

Another disciple of Frank and the ever witty content free responses.  Aren't you tired of being Wither's beck and call BOY yet?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/05/2019 at 11:16, camberwell gypsy said:

What did Frank say to her to deserve that? 

With that fucking idiot it could be some snarky comment about her wardrobe choices or he simply said hello.  Both would be met with equal contempt.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/05/2019 at 10:57, Eric Cuntman said:

Body shape isn't always an indicator of fitness or physical ability. A case in point would be Geoff Capes, big fat fucker, but could run a hundred metres in 20 seconds carrying a bag of cement on his shoulder. The big fuckers who can fight, know they aren't going to win by agility, so they tend to be accomplished at quick knockouts..

I give you, Butterbean!

I wasn't actually making reference to Chris' body shape...that happens to many in middle age and advancing years.  The pants around the arse and legs was a shot at the rednecks.  

On 10/05/2019 at 16:36, Eric Cuntman said:

Say what you like about Motley Crue, but rock music was fun back then. Now what have we got?

A massive pile of dreary, suicide inducing politically correct snowflake cunts like Coldplay. 

Fucking coldplay. Never say that name in my presence Eric. Specially if I'm holding a golf club or a heavy glass ashtray.