CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sweaty Socks

Neil

Apparently some Scottish football cunt has died as a result from heading a football.He was 83 for fucking fuck sake!.I wonder if the cunt was helped along the way by fat clogged arteries as a result of eating deep fried Mars bars.Fuck all to do with the fucking lagers he used to knock back daily like most of the other feckless ginger cunts.Eighty fucking three!!.I hope I die as a result of over excessive wanking at the age of 83,that or blindness.

Fuck off

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

Apparently some Scottish football cunt has died as a result from heading a football.He was 83 for fucking fuck sake!.I wonder if the cunt was helped along the way by fat clogged arteries as a result of eating deep fried Mars bars.Fuck all to do with the fucking lagers he used to knock back daily like most of the other feckless ginger cunts.Eighty fucking three!!.I hope I die as a result of over excessive wanking at the age of 83,that or blindness.

Fuck off

Probably attempting a Glaswegian kiss on his wife's face, thinking it was a football.

21 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fuck off

Fuck me he had a good innings for a sweaty, I'm pretty sure I read they have the lowest life expectancy in Europe. Probably dedicated a page to the cunt in the Guinness book of world records.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 29/04/2019 at 13:57, Neil said:

Fuck off

Neil, if I were to guess, you'll choke to death on a hair ball from tongue bathing your palms.  

I wonder if Wee Jimmy Cranky has factored the apparent increasing lifespan of Scots into her economic argument for independence?

If your average woad-wearing savage is now living beyond 54, it'll take more than all the oil in the north sea to fund all those future liver transplant operations.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I wonder if Wee Jimmy Cranky has factored the apparent increasing lifespan of Scots into her economic argument for independence?

If your average woad-wearing savage is now living beyond 54, it'll take more than all the oil in the north sea to fund all those future liver transplant operations.

One visit to Aberdeen should serve as sufficient evidence that the stone age dwelling ginger cunts should be exterminated and the land put to better use, such as using the castles blocks for stoning cunts like withers, Eddie, Frank and Punkers to death, or as testing ground for new nuclear and chemical weapons.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

One visit to Aberdeen should serve as sufficient evidence that the stone age dwelling ginger cunts should be exterminated and the land put to better use, such as using the castles blocks for stoning cunts like withers, Eddie, Frank and Punkers to death, or as testing ground for new nuclear and chemical weapons.  

Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Ratty, under other circumstances, I've give you a like for that reference.  But you're a tight fisted cunt when it comes to granting them.  It's the thought that counts, afterall!