CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lady Latrine

Earl of Punkape

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The Romans,when using the toilet , would clean themselves with a tersorium, a sponge mounted on a stick. They (or more likely, a servant) would have rinsed the tersorium in a bucket of salt water or vinegar and then removed the chamber pot from underneath the toilet seat and dumped it into the sewer immediately outside.

Hopefully the servant was gentle when master was suffering with haemorrhoids, something I'm sure you're familiar with Punkers.

27 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A7AD26CE-1E96-43CC-9916-9FA451E5EA91.thumb.jpeg.cb3e5af6001fd01b6d43af45e5371bed.jpegA pair of tersorium recreated from a find in Herculaneum.

Recreated? Found in your overnight bag for one of your ‘Golfing’ trips with the “Hole in one” society. ‘Male members section’

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
15 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Being a Moslem you will use your hand only.

Being a closeted cottaging old poof you would have to obsess on other people's toilet habits.

You are an utter disgrace and should hand yourself in to the police for nefarious activities.

2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Being a closeted cottaging old poof you would have to obsess on other people's toilet habits.

You are an utter disgrace and should hand yourself in to the police for nefarious activities.

He hands himself in regularly and insists on a thorough internal search every time.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

More drivel for the licence payers to ponder courtesy of BBC news....

A woman who found herself regularly using public toilets has told how she began blogging about them so she could stop "boring" her friends.

Lady Latrine, as she is known, won fans on Instagram for her reviews of loos in her home county of Cambridgeshire.

Rating them out of 10 for criteria including cleanliness, she says it is "not about shaming" but "celebrating".

"I have to use them so often it helps to have a log of the good and bad," she said.

The anonymous Ms Latrine has amassed a vast bog log since she began making her reviews public in March.

"I started it for myself as I generally have the bladder of a small child, which can be quite stressful as I always have to use public toilets - sometimes several times," she said.

It’s about time the BBC was put out of it’s misery.

Fucking idiot!

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

Toilet at Wizardsleeves......

3B515467-17FD-4684-901B-A1E8CA629FB9.jpeg

At least it is clean and single occupant use!  

Fuck off, rent boy.