CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dave "I'm a Cunt" Courtney

Major Cunt

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

All the ‘birds’ in my local look like that. Or worse.

Fucking hell...sounds like Cheshire golf and country clubs.

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Not a prayer Eddie. Eric lived next door to Kenny Noye and the Brinks Matt loot is buried in his Nan's garden

Never met that copper stabbing cunt. But his dad worked at bexleyheath telephone exchange when my dad was a trainee engineer. Only a couple of degrees of separation really.

46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never met that copper stabbing cunt. But his dad worked at bexleyheath telephone exchange when my dad was a trainee engineer. Only a couple of degrees of separation really.

Telephone exchange?? Is that like one of those Mazuma Mobile warehouses where you trade up your i-phones?

How ancient are you?

53 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Telephone exchange?? Is that like one of those Mazuma Mobile warehouses where you trade up your i-phones?

How ancient are you?

Well, born in 1972. I think you'll find that telephony was achieved via mechanical Strowger selecting equipment at the time. Are you a millennial?

44 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I know Courtney and Kevin noye, that makes me a bigger hanger on than Eric and billy boy....

But you're black, so you probably met them in prison.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, born in 1972. I think you'll find that telephony was achieved via mechanical Strowger selecting equipment at the time. Are you a millennial?

But you're black, so you probably met them in prison.

Two half coconut shells connected  via a piece of vine is cutting edge technology in some parts of the world. Not knowing where Eddie comes from I don’t know if that’s relevant but I thought I would mention it anyway

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Two half coconut shells connected  via a piece of vine is cutting edge technology in some parts of the world. Not knowing where Eddie comes from I don’t know if that’s relevant but I thought I would mention it anyway

Eddie's using a dial up modem it's cutting edge technology, he'll get back to you in half hour when the page loads.

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

He puts on boxing do’s now and again. I was with a pal who is quite friendly with him and works in the security/debt collecting game. 

You’re obviously complete low life yourself.

Presumably you’re between custodial sentences at the moment...

Scum.

Fuck off.

9 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

The only South London criminal of note I've encountered, lol.

I don’t really keep up with who’s who anymore. I was in the gaming machine business for 25 years and my partner who’s gone now was quite well known, so over the years  I’ve met most of the names people throw about. I’ve turned into a right lazy cunt compared to a few years ago. I still have a few things going but I don’t have any motivation to chase pound notes any more. I like the easy uncomplicated life nowadays. As I said Every Cunt you meet in London now has some sort of fucking fantasy going on in their daft heads that they’re gangsters. Good luck to them, Fucking idiots.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jenny Pinto. she bought him the 18 ct gold knuckle duster on the chain around his neck. Never met him. But spent a good 2 hours listening to him trying to impress Roy Shaw with tall tales. 

Roy Shaw was a psychopath. 

The Krays were psychopathic gay paedophiles.

Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

Roy Shaw was a psychopath. 

The Krays were psychopathic gay paedophiles.

I don’t wish to know about your past encounters you disgusting creature.  Do you want the phone number for Dignitas. If you Ring now they could hopefully fit you in tonight. Goodbye and fuck off