CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racism in football rears its ugly head yet again

Neil

Chris Hughton sacked as Brighton manager because he's black.....

Wait for the noirs to start jumping up and down voicing their views,It obviously has fuck all to do with the fact that he's the most fucking negative(no pun intended!) boring useless cunt that just about managed to keep his team of boring negative useless cunts in the premiership.no doubt Tommy Robinson had a word in the chairmans ear.

Les Ferdinand can go and get fucked

Guest DrCunt

I can say without equivocation that Chris Hughton was sacked because he's absolutely fucking useless and that's been the case at all bar one club that he's managed.

I think there would be a stronger argument that he's been given jobs lately because he's black, not sacked because of it.

6 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I can say without equivocation that Chris Hughton was sacked because he's absolutely fucking useless and that's been the case at all bar one club that he's managed.

I think there would be a stronger argument that he's been given jobs lately because he's black, not sacked because of it.

Agreed, a useless, tactically naïve manager who focuses on negative, defensive football as if he's never heard of a midfield and front line strike force. The only innovation he's brought to the game is encouraging ten outfield players to never cross the halfway line.

Fucking rubbish cunt.

44 minutes ago, Neil said:

Wait for the noirs to start jumping up and down voicing their views,It obviously has fuck all to do with the fact that he's the most fucking negative(no pun intended!) boring useless cunt that just about managed to keep his team of boring negative useless cunts in the premiership.no doubt Tommy Robinson had a word in the chairmans ear.

There's been mixed reactions about this across the media. Popped on to Danny Baker's twitter feed to see what he's got to say about it and it's refreshing to see that his newly found fame hasn't changed him:

angus-the-monkey-hartlepool-united-masco

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Neil said:

Wha'choo talkin' 'bout Neil?

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We're GUARRRRDS.

My uncle's got a surprise 70th birthday on 1st June that was planned last year. Problem is, he's a spurs fan and he's buying tickets for him and his 3 sons and is booked the hotel for the champions league final. Also, the majority of the guests are spurs fans. What a conundrum 

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My uncle's got a surprise 70th birthday on 1st June that was planned last year. Problem is, he's a spurs fan and he's buying tickets for him and his 3 sons and is booked the hotel for the champions league final. Also, the majority of the guests are spurs fans. What a conundrum 

When you say, 'booked a hotel', do you mean, 'chosen a lay-by to park up in?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How is it possible to have a surprise 70th birthday? Surely the thick cunt knows he's 70.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Hughton did a great job at Norwich......fucked those wankers up nicely.

Surely the more likely victim of racism is that bloke at West Brom who got sacked a few weeks ago. Fuck me they were in 5th place and almost guaranteed a play off place. ( which they subsequently secured )

So how come the usual suspects didn’t cry about racism? I suspect the reason he got the tin tack was he was up to some naughtiness, probably involving money but could have been much worse. The whole football world and football media knows the truth but they are keeping schtum, nothing to say. If i’m right he’ll never get a job in football again.

Still, better than going to chokey I suppose.

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

To be fair Houghton's not exactly black is he? Maybe this summer when I get a tan, I can be utterly shit at my job then pull the race card when sacked!

presumably Michael Jackson swapped his race card for less well known "Utter betrayal and insult to my race Dickhead' card?

• Like 1