CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit like this on the BBC News Site

Penny Farthing

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Steady on old bean.

When he goes balls deep up fattys wrong un when the poor bastards chained up in the caravan after 12 hours washing cars, he always insists on putting a long wig on the swarthy little cunt.

That counts as fucking a bird in his book.

Hey Tim .. are you and Panzer now an item?

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Hey Tim .. are you and Panzer now an item?

Panzer's still on his honeymoon. He's waiting for his sexual relations to arrive... Anyway, that's beside the point.

Are you the one responsible for global worming?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 19/05/2019 at 17:05, Stubby Pecker said:

Steady on old bean.

When he goes balls deep up fattys wrong un when the poor bastards chained up in the caravan after 12 hours washing cars, he always insists on putting a long wig on the swarthy little cunt.

It's still Fatty...or Withers....or Pen....or whichever dirt road merchant is selling their back passage for his favours.  He will still be reaching for the pendulous cock and ball bag they each love to display anyplace they can get away with it.  

Machine gun the lot of them!  

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 22:05, Stubby Pecker said:

Steady on old bean.

A bird in a book, is worth one off the wrist.

Frank. 1971 - 2019

Edited by 'eavensabove
In His Own Words by D.W.F

5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's still Fatty...or Withers....or Pen....or whichever dirt road merchant is selling their back passage for his favours.  He will still be reaching for the pendulous cock and ball bag they each love to display anyplace they can get away with it.  

Machine gun the lot of them!  

You still here? zZZzzzz

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 21/05/2019 at 20:18, Eddie said:

You still here? zZZzzzz

I notice you aren't.  How did that happen....just to remind you,m you're a complete and utter fucking tosser, that's how!

LOL...off you go...there's a good BOY.  

Guest DrCunt
30 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Your renaissance on here is truly beautiful to see Lady P. You're the purest expression of "fuck 'em" I've seen since Paul Tibbets.

In order for a renaissance to occur it is necessary for there to have been a prior zenith, so your statement is fallacious.

Fucking weirdo.

51 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Your renaissance on here is truly beautiful to see Lady P. You're the purest expression of "fuck 'em" I've seen since Paul Tibbets.

I'll tolerate many things. Your endless meanderings about nothing much at all, your current kid-gloved, part-time antisemitism whilst the rest of the faith gives Zionism a proper kicking, and the fact that I'm 97% sure you're Frank.

But this fucking shit is beyond the pale. Retract or be damned. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I'll tolerate many things. Your endless meanderings about nothing much at all, your current kid-gloved, part-time antisemitism whilst the rest of us are giving Zionism a proper kicking, and the fact that I'm 97% sure you're Frank.

If Ratty were Frank, wouldn't or crack admins have sorted him out by now?

Sarcasm was heavily applied to that question.  

Guest DrCunt
15 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If Ratty were Frank, wouldn't or crack admins have sorted him out by now?

Sarcasm was heavily applied to that question.  

Roops is too busy with her 'furious five'.

...and a big tube of lube.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'll tolerate many things. Your endless meanderings about nothing much at all, your current kid-gloved, part-time antisemitism whilst the rest of the faith gives Zionism a proper kicking, and the fact that I'm 97% sure you're Frank.

You need a new scriptwriter Decco.

7 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

...and big tube of lube.

It's a poor attempt on her part to recreate a previous slur that was made on here.

I'm not sure if you were posting regularly at the time, but at some point during 2016 she wasnt a mod, and I christened her sycophantic cabal of Ding, Manky MikeD, alongside her, as "The Bore Four".

Never was there a more apt name.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

...and big tube of lube.

I think she is more involved with protective services for one individual.  She has it in her head it is an attempt to run the cunt off the board in a vendetta.  It is nothing more than eliminating a bog of shit from from sight.  Sometimes things aren't as complicated as one thinks.  Certainly, pen isn't complicated, or original, or funny, or intelligent, or interesting, or relevant....see the pattern forming here Roops....we all know he isn't going to leave and you aren't going to fuck him off, so some of us just choose to not see what it has to say.  Now if other cunts would quit quoting, that could make so many so happy so quickly.  

23 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I think she is more involved with protective services for one individual.  She has it in her head it is an attempt to run the cunt off the board in a vendetta.  It is nothing more than eliminating a bog of shit from from sight.  Sometimes things aren't as complicated as one thinks.  Certainly, pen isn't complicated, or original, or funny, or intelligent, or interesting, or relevant....see the pattern forming here Roops....we all know he isn't going to leave and you aren't going to fuck him off, so some of us just choose to not see what it has to say.  Now if other cunts would quit quoting, that could make so many so happy so quickly.  

More over excitable drivel from our resident narcissist, adolescent serf.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DrCunt said:

In order for a renaissance to occur it is necessary for there to have been a prior zenith, so your statement is fallacious.

Fucking weirdo.

It was touch and go whether I'd get away with that DC.

Well done for spotting it.