CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

This squeaky bollocked, posh boy, chest bearing ponce needs to go the same way as Steve fucking Irwin and no mistake. Not some spectacular mauling from a massive beast or venomous bite mind, something innocuous and very embarrassing I hope. If this doesn't happen he'll be pushed as the new Attenborough when the old cunt pegs it and I want to see animals not this annoying twat showing us how much time he spends in the gym. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
31 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This squeaky bollocked, posh boy, chest bearing ponce needs to go the same way as Steve fucking Irwin and no mistake. Not some spectacular mauling from a massive beast or venomous bite mind, something innocuous and very embarrassing I hope. If this doesn't happen he'll be pushed as the new Attenborough when the old cunt pegs it and I want to see animals not this annoying twat showing us how much time he spends in the gym. 

Yeah but, his wife is FAF.

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

SteveBackshall_with_rattlesnake.jpg

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Never heard of the cunt and I never want to see the cunt either. Unless its someones phone recording of his headless body being fucked by a silverback. 

Skull or anally fucked?

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't care. 

How can he be skull fucked if he ain't got no head?

Sorry Ms Pikey, I missed that.

• 3 years later...
Guest Glynn Draper

Yep , Steve backshall is a cunt , just got more annoying bollocks , waiting for the snooker to start , put on a wildlife program and it's this bell end in a swimming pool . Idgaf about this bloke with his kit off , if I did I'd be down the lanes in bton with the rest of the nonces. 

23 hours ago, Glynn Draper said:

Yep , Steve backshall is a cunt , just got more annoying bollocks , waiting for the snooker to start , put on a wildlife program and it's this bell end in a swimming pool . Idgaf about this bloke with his kit off , if I did I'd be down the lanes in bton with the rest of the nonces. 

I have still never seen him.

On 06/11/2022 at 12:33, Glynn Draper said:

Did you see Judd’s face when Ronnie wiped the floor with him after doing the same at Sheffield not long ago.

I remember ten years ago, when he found his stride. He said that he considered himself to be the best player in the world, and Ronnie should get used to the idea that “there’s a new sheriff in town”.

What a stupid fucking cunt. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you see Judd’s face when Ronnie wiped the floor with him after doing the same at Sheffield not long ago.

I remember ten years ago, when he found his stride. He said that he considered himself to be the best player in the world, and Ronnie should get used to the idea that “there’s a new sheriff in town”.

Snooker? Load of balls. 

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ronnie is the only snooker player I bother to watch nowadays. The GOAT without a doubt and still head and shoulders above the rest after 30 years. Trumps 147 yesterday considering he’d been sat watching Ronnie all afternoon was impressive but Ronnie not even smiling or acknowledging it at the end was a master stroke of gamesmanship, basically letting Trump know that it was only one frame and didn’t change anything at all really.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Ronnie is the only snooker player I bother to watch nowadays. The GOAT without a doubt and still head and shoulders above the rest after 30 years. Trumps 147 yesterday considering he’d been sat watching Ronnie all afternoon was impressive but Ronnie not even smiling or acknowledging it at the end was a master stroke of gamesmanship, basically letting Trump know that it was only one frame and didn’t change anything at all really.

Whenever someone scores a 147 against O’Sullivan, he’s thinking… ‘it’s not 5 minutes 20 seconds though is it..’

I worship and despise the cunt in equal measure. Absolutely paranormal when he’s good. But gets a fucked up head and can’t be bothered half the time. If he’d had the temperament of Stephen Hendry, 12-15 world titles easily.

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Whenever someone scores a 147 against O’Sullivan, he’s thinking… ‘it’s not 5 minutes 20 seconds though is it..’

I worship and despise the cunt in equal measure. Absolutely paranormal when he’s good. But gets a fucked up head and can’t be bothered half the time. If he’d had the temperament of Stephen Hendry, 12-15 world titles easily.

There’s a split screen video of that 5 minute 147 and Peter Ebdon doing one. As Ronnie pots the last black Ebdon is on 16 or 17 and walking around the table for about the tenth time scratching his head. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

There’s a split screen video of that 5 minute 147 and Peter Ebdon doing one. As Ronnie pots the last black Ebdon is on 16 or 17 and walking around the table for about the tenth time scratching his head. 

Ebdon is the worst of the ‘grinders’. He’s not the first, Terry Griffiths and Cliff Thorburn were at it years ago. But with a bit of character and personality. Ebdon has spent the last ten years banging on about being vegan. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ebdon is the worst of the ‘grinders’. He’s not the first, Terry Griffiths and Cliff Thorburn were at it years ago. But with a bit of character and personality. Ebdon has spent the last ten years banging on about being vegan. 

Griffiths and Thorburn certainly qualify, but you've missed the joker in the pack.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you "Steady" Eddie Charlton.

Fucking hell, an hour of watching him play was like having your wisdom teeth slowly extracted without anaesthetic .

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, scotty said:

Griffiths and Thorburn certainly qualify, but you've missed the joker in the pack.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you "Steady" Eddie Charlton.

Fucking hell, an hour of watching him play was like having your wisdom teeth slowly extracted without anaesthetic .

He never used side spin, top run through, or back spin. Every ball was hit dead centre. Fuck knows how he survived so long amongst players like Reardon and Spencer who had everything in the tool box.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He never used side spin, top run through, or back spin. Every ball was hit dead centre. Fuck knows how he survived so long amongst players like Reardon and Spencer who had everything in the tool box.

As I recall it, he bored them into submission. It was painful to watch, and he routinely got told by the referee to speed it up. He could easily spend five minutes evaluating the most basic shot with the most obvious approach, before playing the only shot available to him. He was terrible.

• Like 2

On 08/11/2022 at 15:49, Eric Cuntman said:

Ebdon in is the biggest cunt to pick up a cue, end of story. The slow worm cunt needs flaying live on TV.