CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spot the beast

Guest Getfucked_YOU_CUNT!

Guest Khiwa
22 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’ve obviously been in prison using such terms as nonce....

What was your sentence for ?

I know what buggery means too, but I've never been to public school.

11 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The Catholic Church is not in the business of promoting immorality at the expense of Christian teachings.

I understand that but its a shame the clergy did not abide by their own teachings given the number of priests who pursued their own illicit carnal pleasures at the expense of those under their pastoral care, yes?

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I understand that but its a shame the clergy did not abide by their own teachings given the number of priests who pursued their own illicit carnal pleasures at the expense of those under their pastoral care, yes?

I think you need to be more gentle with Punkers around this subject. Remember that he was not the perpetrator of these vile crimes, but the helpless victim, and even though he has, perhaps understandably, evolved into a beast himself, indulging in the same monstrous acts that were forced upon him, he is still in the eyes of the Lord ‘A good catholic boy’

Punkers bumfoolery and poofery were as inevitable as night becoming day.

lol

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

Adolf Hitler was a Catholic.

That he might have been Pen. However long his list of feats and atrocities, feats including the autobahns and wiping national debt, atrocities we all know war extermination camps ect. He was never accused of buggering children and also despised the church to my knowledge.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

That he might have been Pen. However long his list of feats and atrocities, feats including the autobahns and wiping national debt, atrocities we all know war extermination camps ect. He was never accused of buggering children and also despised the church to my knowledge.

He was however thought to be involved in some sort of nefarious behaviour with his niece ‘Geli Raubul’ who shot herself in suspicious circumstances in 1931.Shortly after Hitler and her had a blazing row and Adolph stormed out of the apartment in Munich in which he had virtually imprisoned her for over 2 years, she was found dead with Adolphs Walther pistol in her hand. The death was covered up to avoid any scandal for Herr Hitler. Hitler was widely known to have had many gay lovers over many years. He later developed a pathological hatred for queers and had hundreds of them from the ranks of his personal bodyguards executed and records of anything relating to rumours involving himself burned. So taking all that into account I would say he was a model Roman Catholic.

And he also looked like a poof

lol

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, King Billy said:

I called Churchill to get a quote to insure my VW beetle. He told me to fuck off

Did he tell you to fuck off on the beaches, fuck off on the landing grounds, fuck off in the fields and in the streets and fuck off in the hills....?

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Did he tell you to fuck off on the beaches, fuck off on the landing grounds, fuck off in the fields and in the streets and fuck off in the hills....?

He did remark that, 'Never, in the field of fucking off, have so many, been told to fuck off, by so few'.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I would like to visit all of those places but unfortunately I’m a bit stranded at the moment as my car isn’t insured. 

lol

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I would like to visit all of those places but unfortunately I’m a bit stranded at the moment as my car isn’t insured. 

lol

Good evening Billy. Have you done anything of note today?

Just now, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Good evening Billy. Have you done anything of note today?

G’Day Albie. Been having a few cold tinnies, watching Sheila scrub the fuckin dunny with no knickers on all afternoon. Pure fucking heaven me old cobber.

Put me off me fucking tea though

lol

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

I think you need to be more gentle with Punkers around this subject. Remember that he was not the perpetrator of these vile crimes, but the helpless victim, and even though he has, perhaps understandably, evolved into a beast himself, indulging in the same monstrous acts that were forced upon him, he is still in the eyes of the Lord ‘A good catholic boy’

Punkers bumfoolery and poofery were as inevitable as night becoming day.

lol

Reported for infering paedo activity.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

If you had stopped shaking with rage and read the post carefully you would have seen that I did not refer to your or anyone else’s age. So your stupid accusation is therefore negated. As I have no idea of your age it could not logically be deduced that there was any inference of paedophilia. So to save any further misunderstanding : FUCK OFF and when you arrive there KILL YOURSELF

yours sincerely  KB

lol

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

The use of the name Peter seems to have petered out recently.

lol

Peterman is not used on gangster films much these days either.

44 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

And reporting the post is a fucking master stroke considering it was a reply to Roops in the first place.

Get back in your golf cart and fuck off you twit.

lol

55 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If you had stopped shaking with rage and read the post carefully you would have seen that I did not refer to your or anyone else’s age. So your stupid accusation is therefore negated. As I have no idea of your age it could not logically be deduced that there was any inference of paedophilia. So to save any further misunderstanding : FUCK OFF and when you arrive there KILL YOURSELF

yours sincerely  KB

lol

You’re telling lies pleb.

• Like 1