CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Palestine

Prints Harry

Guest judgetwi
On 26/07/2019 at 16:14, Salty Piss Flap said:

You are a baaaaaaaad person, Mr. Cuntman.

You obviously are not "woke" and apparently have not heard or heeded the sage advice of our morally superior, good for nothing, know-it-all celebrities...

...snarky, PC bitches that they are.

vomir.gif 

This is quality stuff Yank. I love the way they have to tell you who the slebs are. Rather defeats the purpose of employing them in the first place. 

Two questions please. Is this shit shown on tv or is it for brainwashing kids in school? Who pays for it? I saw the name of the organisation but who are they?

We have something similar, although more subtle, over here. It’s called the BBC.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

This is quality stuff Yank. I love the way they have to tell you who the slebs are. Rather defeats the purpose of employing them in the first place. 

Two questions please. Is this shit shown on tv or is it for brainwashing kids in school? Who pays for it? I saw the name of the organisation but who are they?

We have something similar, although more subtle, over here. It’s called the BBC.

Those two ads ran briefly here in the US a few years or so ago. I think they went away after people started making fun of them and started using the term gay in a derogatory manner even more than before. 

Guest judgetwi
21 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Those two ads ran briefly here in the US a few years or so ago. I think they went away after people started making fun of them and started using the term gay in a derogatory manner even more than before. 

Good. I’ve tried to find out something about this GL.....something or other outfit. They are described as an “educational charity” but their source of income is all very hazy, deliberately so I would contend. It looks like they are funded from various state education budgets and possibly the UN.

They were involved in an interesting case a few years ago. Somebody secretly recorded one of their “workshops” where they were instructing children in the joys of fisting. The courts ruled it couldn’t be published because the permission of those present had not been sought. Bullshit.

These cunts are dedicated to recruiting children into the bum fuck lifestyle and ultimately, to reducing the age of consent. They better hope there is no God because they will burn in hell the evil bastards.

On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 16:14, Salty Piss Flap said:

You are a baaaaaaaad person, Mr. Cuntman.

You obviously are not "woke" and apparently have not heard or heeded the sage advice of our morally superior, good for nothing, know-it-all celebrities...

...snarky, PC bitches that they are.

vomir.gif 

They can fuck off.

As far as I am concerned, gay means colourful. Are they talking about irons?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, The Beast said:

They can fuck off.

As far as I am concerned, gay means colourful. Are they talking about irons?

They're talking about members of the "alphabet" crowd.

LGBTQ... XYZ... ABC123... 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
11 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Never heard of it.

I figured everyone had heard the abbreviation for Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer.

They insist on being referred to that way because it doesn't leave out any one sub group when discussing issues that involve sexual deviants. 

You know, inclusiveness blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I figured everyone had heard the abbreviation for Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer.

They insist on being referred to that way because it doesn't leave out any one sub group when discussing issues that involve sexual deviants. 

You know, inclusiveness blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

You've missed out Intersex and Asexual, you heartless, marginalising cunt!

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

You've missed out Intersex and Asexual, you heartless, marginalising cunt!

I notice you didn't bother to mention Pansexual, you chauvinistic bigot.

6 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Your days are up Son. I'm gonna enjoy sparking you out. 

You fucking gobby fucking cunt who can't back it up. 

Says the tough guy who bottled it last time... you’re a fake and i would smash you up big tine 😊 

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Says the tough guy who bottled it last time... you’re a fake and i would smash you up big tine 😊 

Don't be a twat, Eddie. You've got the race card on your side and you know it - you could glass any cunt on here and blame it on "the voices".

32 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You're full of shit Eddie. You bottled it last time and I have the private messages to prove it. 

Now fuck off before I reach a point of no return.