CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TV and Films being ruined by the pushing of the black, woman, transgender brigade

Guest N/A

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know this because my neighbour is a black Serbian. And his cock is fucking huge. Anyway, I knocked him down to 15 Dinars  😉

Does he give you and your friends group rates?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Salty Piss Flap

Miriam Rivera, First Transgender Reality TV Star, Dies at 38

miriam-rivera-dead.jpg

Miriam Rivera, the world’s first transgender reality television star, died Feb. 5 in Mexico under mysterious circumstances. She was 38.

Though Rivera died several months ago, the news emerged Friday. Her husband, Daniel Cuervo, confirmed her death in a February Facebook post.

According to reports, she was found in her apartment and appeared to have hanged herself; however, Cuervo disputes suicide as her cause of death and told Daily Mail Australia he suspects foul play.

Rivera was best known for her 2004 British reality television dating show “There’s Something About Miriam” and her guest appearance on “Big Brother Australia’s” fourth season the same year. The former reality show sparked controversy when contestants filed personal injury lawsuits against the show’s production company Endemol after Rivera waited until the final episode to reveal that she was transgender. The show’s winner, Tom Rooke, initially accepted the prize money of £10,000 and a vacation with Rivera, but later returned his winnings and joined the other competitors in their lawsuits. Endemol settled for an undisclosed amount.

Upon speaking with “Big Brother” host Gretel Killeen about her upbringing in Mexico, she expressed her need for endurance.

“You have to be really strong, I went through a lot. You have no idea what I went through, it’s not even funny,” said Rivera. “But I’m a strong woman!”

In 2007, she suffered a fall from her New York apartment, allegedly to escape an intruder. Rivera was also a part of the New York ball scene, repping the house of Xtravaganza.

Her husband paid tribute to his late wife in his February Facebook post.

“My Adorable wife rest in peace darling until God lets us be together again,” he wrote.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So "she" was part of the New York "ball scene", eh? 🙄

Yeah, I guess you could say "she" was..... 😆 😅 😂

11 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

miriam-rivera-dead.jpg

Miriam Rivera, the world’s first transgender reality television star, died Feb. 5 in Mexico under mysterious circumstances. She was 38.

Though Rivera died several months ago, the news emerged Friday. Her husband, Daniel Cuervo, confirmed her death in a February Facebook post.

According to reports, she was found in her apartment and appeared to have hanged herself; however, Cuervo disputes suicide as her cause of death and told Daily Mail Australia he suspects foul play.

Rivera was best known for her 2004 British reality television dating show “There’s Something About Miriam” and her guest appearance on “Big Brother Australia’s” fourth season the same year. The former reality show sparked controversy when contestants filed personal injury lawsuits against the show’s production company Endemol after Rivera waited until the final episode to reveal that she was transgender. The show’s winner, Tom Rooke, initially accepted the prize money of £10,000 and a vacation with Rivera, but later returned his winnings and joined the other competitors in their lawsuits. Endemol settled for an undisclosed amount.

Upon speaking with “Big Brother” host Gretel Killeen about her upbringing in Mexico, she expressed her need for endurance.

“You have to be really strong, I went through a lot. You have no idea what I went through, it’s not even funny,” said Rivera. “But I’m a strong woman!”

In 2007, she suffered a fall from her New York apartment, allegedly to escape an intruder. Rivera was also a part of the New York ball scene, repping the house of Xtravaganza.

“My Adorable wife rest in peace darling until God lets us be together again,” he wrote.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bollocks 

21 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

miriam-rivera-dead.jpg

Dead freak. Good. I hope her twitter followers really take the notion of following to heart. A few hundred thousand less confused perverts in the world would be nice.

On 22/07/2019 at 23:55, Monumental cunt said:

So Doctor Who is a bird now, I see what they are doing there fine.  So the Little Mermaid is now black, ok we get what’s going on there.  So every couple on every advert is black and white, ok that’s sometimes the case, we get that, but not ubiquitous please.  So Marvel films Thor is now going to be a woman, well that’s really starting to stretch a point, but hey ho it’s a made up character and Norse God,  let’s see if other cultures would welcome their deity being portrayed by the wrong gender as a propaganda gimmick.   So James Bond is going to be played by a black woman, now just fucking hold on a minute, this is just changing things for overt political statements.  Let’s just see MGM spunk $200 million on a film no one will ever go and see, this kind of fucking around for fucking around sake will very quickly lose its appeal.   So the 3% are running the 97% now.   It won’t last.  Market forces inevitably will say, enough is enough of cramming this big black cock, cripple, Lezza shit down our throats.  And although some will like it, many others will simply not buy into this shit.  So let’s see how the remake of Nelson Mandela played by Tammy Grey Davies goes down.  Shaft is going to be played by Cunterbatch, and  Ghandi is going to win an Oscar for Whoopi Goldberger, if she can lose 200 lbs, nah fuck it just play the role as a 350lbs fat big mouthed American cunt. Use your acting ability to suspend the audiences belief.

what a load of fucking cunts.

Jaws is going to be played by a gay parrot.

The Alien is going to be played by that little spaz swimmer from the crip games.

King Kong is not going to be played by Anthony Joshua, as that would be fucking rascist, so opening up the gig for any female, gay, wheelchair case with an Equity card.

but if a fucking N isn’t picked to do the remake of Malcolm X all shit will let loose.  Two faced, self righteous cunts.

Jason Statham as Mother Theresa and Decs as Stephen Hawking If he can up his game physically.

Just now, King Billy said:

Jason Statham as Mother Theresa and Decs as Stephen Hawking If he can up his game physically.

If my information is correct Decs has been coolered for a bit along with Fender and Eddie after their little tiff earlier in the week, so its a bit unsporting to be cunting him like this when he can't fight back, Billy. Show a bit of class, eh?

• Like 1

Just now, Roadkill said:

If my information is correct Decs has been coolered for a bit along with Fender and Eddie after their little tiff earlier in the week, so its a bit unsporting to be cunting him like this when he can't fight back, Billy. Show a bit of class, eh?

I wasn’t aware of that, but now that I am I will just quietly imagine the awful things that apparently are commonplace in custodial establishments, especially when he will probably be sharing a cell with fender. So there is a god after all.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Im quite surprised to hear this Roadie to be honest. I personally thought the whole "Spastic Eddie" thread was fucking hilarious and a return to the vintage Corner I'd heard about.

Jesus H Christ this is an internet forum after all, I seriously doubt any cunts really gonna meet for a straightner, though Fender actually visiting the park and taking pictures was priceless.

Come on Admin, lighten up FFS!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Im quite surprised to hear this Roadie to be honest. I personally thought the whole "Spastic Eddie" thread was fucking hilarious and a return to the vintage Corner I'd heard about.

Jesus H Christ this is an internet forum after all, I seriously doubt any cunts really gonna meet for a straightner. Though Fender actually visiting the park and taking pictures was priceless.

At least let Fender and Eddie out.

Just now, Major Cunt said:

Jesus H Christ this is an internet forum after all, I seriously doubt any cunts really gonna meet for a straightner. Though Fender actually visiting the park and taking pictures was priceless.

Admin has to be cautious when it comes to this sort of thing. If the pair of them ever did meet up due to the information posted on the site and were randomly ran down by a van of peace driven by some other cunt with access to the site they'd be held responsible. By all means let divs fight - but don't accept any responsibility for third-party spackerism.

26 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I wasn’t aware of that, but now that I am I will just quietly imagine the awful things that apparently are commonplace in custodial establishments, especially when he will probably be sharing a cell with fender. So there is a god after all.

There is bound to be some legal claws clause regarding people being coolered with Fender.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Admin has to be cautious when it comes to this sort of thing. If the pair of them ever did meet up due to the information posted on the site and were randomly ran down by a van of peace driven by some other cunt with access to the site they'd be held responsible. By all means let divs fight - but don't accept any responsibility for third-party spackerism.

How times have changed. Jack Dempsey or Gene Tunney would be spinning in their graves.

Just now, Major Cunt said:

I'd wager Eddie will instruct him to play the 'race card defence' at the bail hearing.

My brief needs a track rod end for his XJR and he’ll fight tooth and nail to get Eddie bail for a 60% discount this late on a Saturday night. He only represents people if they are100% guilty anyway. He’s got a 250 and 0 client success rate .. (He’s never won a case)

• Like 1