CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TV and Films being ruined by the pushing of the black, woman, transgender brigade

Guest N/A

So Doctor Who is a bird now, I see what they are doing there fine.  So the Little Mermaid is now black, ok we get what’s going on there.  So every couple on every advert is black and white, ok that’s sometimes the case, we get that, but not ubiquitous please.  So Marvel films Thor is now going to be a woman, well that’s really starting to stretch a point, but hey ho it’s a made up character and Norse God,  let’s see if other cultures would welcome their deity being portrayed by the wrong gender as a propaganda gimmick.   So James Bond is going to be played by a black woman, now just fucking hold on a minute, this is just changing things for overt political statements.  Let’s just see MGM spunk $200 million on a film no one will ever go and see, this kind of fucking around for fucking around sake will very quickly lose its appeal.   So the 3% are running the 97% now.   It won’t last.  Market forces inevitably will say, enough is enough of cramming this big black cock, cripple, Lezza shit down our throats.  And although some will like it, many others will simply not buy into this shit.  So let’s see how the remake of Nelson Mandela played by Tammy Grey Davies goes down.  Shaft is going to be played by Cunterbatch, and  Ghandi is going to win an Oscar for Whoopi Goldberger, if she can lose 200 lbs, nah fuck it just play the role as a 350lbs fat big mouthed American cunt. Use your acting ability to suspend the audiences belief.

what a load of fucking cunts.

Jaws is going to be played by a gay parrot.

The Alien is going to be played by that little spaz swimmer from the crip games.

King Kong is not going to be played by Anthony Joshua, as that would be fucking rascist, so opening up the gig for any female, gay, wheelchair case with an Equity card.

but if a fucking N isn’t picked to do the remake of Malcolm X all shit will let loose.  Two faced, self righteous cunts.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

They've made some errors in casting though. Like that actor Paul Walker from the Fast and Furious films. Turns out he can't fucking drive to save his life.

But he is black.....now

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

It’s the one arm weather girl with a balloon knot at the end of her stump that puts me right off my coon flakes....

You'd be amazed what she can do with that stump... Over to Neil.

maxresdefault.jpg

Guest DrCunt
2 hours ago, Neil said:

That's a built in colon tickler whilst playing the pink trombone

You must have a latex bunghole if it will stretch to accomodate that.

12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So Doctor Who is a bird now, I see what they are doing there fine.  So the Little Mermaid is now black, ok we get what’s going on there.  So every couple on every advert is black and white, ok that’s sometimes the case, we get that, but not ubiquitous please.  So Marvel films Thor is now going to be a woman, well that’s really starting to stretch a point, but hey ho it’s a made up character and Norse God,  let’s see if other cultures would welcome their deity being portrayed by the wrong gender as a propaganda gimmick.   So James Bond is going to be played by a black woman, now just fucking hold on a minute, this is just changing things for overt political statements.  Let’s just see MGM spunk $200 million on a film no one will ever go and see, this kind of fucking around for fucking around sake will very quickly lose its appeal.   So the 3% are running the 97% now.   It won’t last.  Market forces inevitably will say, enough is enough of cramming this big black cock, cripple, Lezza shit down our throats.  And although some will like it, many others will simply not buy into this shit.  So let’s see how the remake of Nelson Mandela played by Tammy Grey Davies goes down.  Shaft is going to be played by Cunterbatch, and  Ghandi is going to win an Oscar for Whoopi Goldberger, if she can lose 200 lbs, nah fuck it just play the role as a 350lbs fat big mouthed American cunt. Use your acting ability to suspend the audiences belief.

what a load of fucking cunts.

Jaws is going to be played by a gay parrot.

The Alien is going to be played by that little spaz swimmer from the crip games.

King Kong is not going to be played by Anthony Joshua, as that would be fucking rascist, so opening up the gig for any female, gay, wheelchair case with an Equity card.

but if a fucking N isn’t picked to do the remake of Malcolm X all shit will let loose.  Two faced, self righteous cunts.

Great nomination, this kind of horseplay by the elite spazbots is just pathetic. But they are just testing out their brain-washing tactics on the masses, hopefully their is still enough of us left with common sense to reject this subliminal manipulation. I reject anything like this on the grounds that it doesn't make any sense. 

I can't wait to see what three men are going to be cast as Charlie's fucking angels..oh wait up a fucking minute, that's probably not on the agenda, as it's men playing women's roles and that's just sexist. Unless they use gay/transgender/gay muslim men for the roles.

The Freakshow is rolling on at an almighty pace now !!

• Like 1

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Superb nom, even cartoon characters are all fucking colours of the rainbow nowadays. What will they come up with next at the think tank of barmy, stoned-as-a-bat Liberal elitism?

19 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Superb nom, even cartoon characters are all fucking colours of the rainbow nowadays. What will they come up with next at the think tank of barmy, stoned-as-a-bat Liberal elitism?

Mikey Mouse is already starting to get a bit... dodgy:

1 hour ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Liberal elitism. Those daft cunts don't even know what the word liberal means.

10 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm only guessing here but I bet it isn't tie her own shoelaces.

True story. I got lumbered with looking after my 6 year old niece years ago. This bird was presenting on Cbeebies at the time. I said,  'look Katie, that lady's only got one arm.' 

My niece replied... 'I know, and she can even read!'

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm only guessing here but I bet it isn't tie her own shoelaces.

Bet she's a pushover to beat at Guitar Hero, too.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

True story. I got lumbered with looking after my 6 year old niece years ago. This bird was presenting on Cbeebies at the time. I said,  'look Katie, that lady's only got one arm.' 

My niece replied... 'I know, and she can even read!'

Definitely your niece then, You disableist cunt.

• Like 2

Lashana Lynch isn't the new James Bond but she is the new 007....well that's just fine and dandy then. Explains everything and add another PC token to the cuntpile.

You couldn't make this shit up, you would have more chance landing an un-manned turd on the top of olympus mons.