CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

Guest Salty Piss Flap
13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You seem to have a very short memory..

Your argument reached an erroneous conclusion due to an error in reasoning from data that would otherwise contradict your assertion.

Yet neither you nor Pantybaws can articulate just exactly what that supposed error in reasoning is.

I've explained at least twice that all I did was provide a couple of articles that described the number of baseball related deaths in one country over a specific time period vs the number of cricket related deaths in another country over a very similar time period, and showed that there were 5x as many baseball related deaths than cricket related deaths in those two countries over that approximately same period.

Remember also, that I posted it in response to a comment by judgetwi which claimed cricket was far more dangerous than baseball and has actually caused deaths, which implied that baseball had not.

Hence, I made the point I was trying to make.

If you want to make the case that the population differences between the two countries somehow skews the comparison, fine. Tell us how many people on average have played organized baseball in the US during the course of a year and how many people on average have played organized cricket in the UK during the course of a year, then express the number of deaths in each country as a percentage of the total and as an average number per year.

Outside of actually finding and obtaining that data, which I understand would be far more work than its worth, its a simple concept.

Failing that, go ahead and point out exactly where the flaw in my reasoning is and articulate why it's flawed. Just telling me over and over again that my reasoning is flawed doesn't convince anyone of anything.

The long and short of it is, that there's nothing so theoretically difficult here that it requires an accounting or statistics background.

Anyway, there's a saying over here that goes "If you can't dazzle "em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit".

Sounds to me like you think you can baffle me with bullshit.

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Yet neither you nor Pantybaws can articulate just exactly what that supposed error in reasoning is.

I've explained at least twice that all I did was provide a couple of articles that described the number of baseball related deaths in one country over a specific time period vs the number of cricket related deaths in another country over a very similar time period, and showed that there were 5x as many baseball related deaths than cricket related deaths in those two countries over that approximately same period.

Remember also, that I posted it in response to a comment by judgetwi which claimed cricket was far more dangerous than baseball and has actually caused deaths, which implied that baseball had not.

If you want to make the case that the population differences between the two countries somehow skews the comparison, fine. Tell us how many people on average have played organized baseball in the US during the course of a year and how many people on average have played organized cricket in the UK during the course of a year, then express the number of deaths in each country as a percentage of the total and as an average number per year.

Outside of actually finding and obtaining that data, which I understand would be far more work than its worth, its a simple concept.

Failing that, go ahead and point out exactly where the flaw in my reasoning is and articulate why it's flawed. Just telling me over and over again that my reasoning is flawed doesn't convince anyone of anything.

The long and short of it is, that there's nothing so theoretically difficult here that it requires an accounting or statistics background.

Anyway, there's a saying over here that goes "If you can't dazzle "em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit".

Shut your cock holder and get over to the "Cunt" thread to meet @Cuntjocky. He's a legend, you know?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Here’s a primer, you long-winded shit stain, take your pick.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

Oooooooooohhhhhh.... look everybody!!!! 

Pantyballs had to post a Wikipedia link as a cheap substitute for actually being able to explain it himself. 🤣

And so much for that "last word", eh? 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Because you've given me absolutely no personality around which I could base a character. You're a blank fucking slate with no defining qualities. You want a picture? Here:

cardboard-wallpaper-template_1194-6785.j

This is just showing off to other Geordies that you have foam-backed carpets in your house, isn't it?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Cuntjocky said:

Poof

Tell your boyfriend.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

This is just showing off to other Geordies that you have foam-backed carpets in your house, isn't it?

It's actually just a sample piece.

He couldn't afford to have the entire flat done.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck me, but you're gullible; and stupid; and needy. It's almost no fun.

You're obviously just trying to "save face" now, though I imagine a face like yours is beyond saving.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I get to eat genuine Pot Noodles every night, Eric, not even that store-brand shit. I don't need to brag about my carpets...

tenor.gif

Which restaurant dumpster (bin) do you dig them out of?

Do you try to brush off the ashes and cigarette butts first or do you just eat them too?

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

Which restaurant dumpster (bin) do you dig them out of?

Do you try to brush off the ashes and cigarette butts first or do you just eat them too?

How DARE! This particular conversation wasn't even concerning you, you socially retarded fuckwad! And here you are, strutting in late, just like in the fucking war, acting like you own the place, only to show, once again, how completely fucking ignorant you are of any kind of humour beyond a fart joke.

You absolute fucking sponge. Fuck off before I blind you with my Bombay Bad Boy, you utterly hopeless wank stain.

GratefulImpressionableDogwoodtwigborer-s

21 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You take all this very seriously, don’t you? Does any of this shit really matter? Are you firing on all thrusters?

Oh, and making an enemy of ‘Baws certainly isn’t a good move. 

@Salty Piss Flap I'm sorry for my last outburst. That Pot Noodle gag was a prime opening for grade-A cuntery that any other fucker on here would have used to full effect, but your resulting post was the cunting equivalent of hiring a professional dominatrix just so she can use her arse-smacking paddle to play a game of ping-pong with you. Wasted potential.

I saw red an lashed out, and for that I'm sorry. Its not fair to bully you over your personal limitations. Its probably for the best if we just don't interact with one another for a while. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

How DARE! This particular conversation wasn't even concerning you, you socially retarded fuckwad! And here you are, strutting in late, just like in the fucking war, acting like you own the place, only to show, once again, how completely fucking ignorant you are of any kind of humour beyond a fart joke.

You absolute fucking sponge. 

You truly do project your own traits onto others, don't you? 

Sad little git.