CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prorogation

Penny Farthing

Guest Cock Holster
31 minutes ago, Ape said:

Your. Cretin.

Anyway I’ve been meaning to discuss your user name with you. A holster is something you put an object such as a gun in, isn’t it? So a cock holster must, by definition, be somewhere to put a cock. If you are purporting to be a cock holster, then where does the cock go? My suspicion is that the cock goes up your arse (ass of you’re a septic), which makes you a fucking poof. 

It makes me a cunt you clown.... interesting that your first thought was anal though.

Guest Cock Holster
22 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

“You’re” an illiterate cretin and I’ve reported you to Admin for false accusations of noncery.

Peasant. 

Lol you can’t punctuate yet I’m the illiterate. What a spazztard... 

1 minute ago, Cock Holster said:

Lol you can’t punctuate yet I’m the illiterate. What a spazztard... 

You really should have put a comma after Lol, and another after punctuate.  Just pointing that out as your post was about bad punctuation.

Glad to be of help, and welcome.

Fuck Off.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You really should have put a comma after Lol, and another after punctuate.  Just pointing that out as your post was about bad punctuation.

Glad to be of help, and welcome.

Fuck Off.

Billy. When correcting written English, try and avoid leaving two spaces after a full stop.

I hate being sober on Fridays. I feel like a den mother.

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The time before last,for leaderboard manipulation. One week ban and she took a third of my likes.

If she took a third of mine, I'd lose the will to live. I would probably suicide bomb a crowded mosque, just for the irony of it.

I take your lives. Then I take your seventy two virgins (keep the hairy ones that look like Omid Djalili)

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Cock Holster, welcome to the site.

We do not take kindly to direct accusations or even mild inferences of noncery against a fellow punter. Its a strict no-no.

Stop winding him up Roops. He’s not gonna fall for that. Everyone knows you try  that trick on new punters. Of course he won’t be daft enough to comply with a ridiculous warning like that. Tell him you’re only joking.

6 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

John Inman is a dead faggot.

There's a walk called The John Inman. It's where you're dying for a shit (touching cloth, turtles head etc)  and you mince, keeping your arse cheeks together towards the toilet before the bomb doors open. "Fuck me that was close. That vindaloo I last night had me walking like John Inman on the shop floor". 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cock Holster

Sooo it would appear Johnson’s form for lying has hit new heights. Cunt lies at school, lied whilst a journalist (twice), lies as mayor and now Ppl are surprised this clowns lied as PM!

20 minutes ago, Cock Holster said:

Sooo it would appear Johnson’s form for lying has hit new heights. Cunt lies at school, lied whilst a journalist (twice), lies as mayor and now Ppl are surprised this clowns lied as PM!

Hey, Cock Holster.

Indulge me, what are your thoughts on Jeremy Corbyn?

Guest Cock Holster
16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Hey, Cock Holster.

Indulge me, what are your thoughts on Jeremy Corbyn?

He is a fucking liability.... not because I disagree with some of his policies but because the media have made him unelectable.