CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Banksy’s Pro-EU Graffiti

Guest Pete

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If you see her in the flesh you would crawl over broken glass just to wank on her shadow. 

Evening Ed.  I might be convinced to crawl over broken glass for the opportunity to ram a shard through her talon hooked, hairy toed feet, but I wouldn't want to ruin your fetish.  

28 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Evening Ed.  I might be convinced to crawl over broken glass for the opportunity to ram a shard through her talon hooked, hairy toed feet, but I wouldn't want to ruin your fetish.  

You were her first acolyte for quite a while, too. I tired to appeal to her sense of decency when she fucked you off, but it was like talking to a particularly sarcastic wall.

Its kind of like when a person dies with their cat in the house and gets their face eaten off - someone's always surprised, but the cat's loyalty only lasts until the next feeding time...

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You were her first acolyte for quite a while, too. I tired to appeal to her sense of decency when she fucked you off, but it was like talking to a particularly sarcastic wall.

Its kind of like when a person dies with their cat in the house and gets their face eaten off - someone's always surprised, but the cat's loyalty only lasts until the next feeding time...

That's how she is, Roadie.  She can fuck right off.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I can't fucking stand Banksy. Liberal little outspoken wanker. Art shouldn't be used for easy manipulation of the masses via nursery-level metaphorical wank and the only thing that distinguishes his shite from everyone else's is that he scribbles it on walls without permission. Thick cunts find it easy to process and the upper class find it ever so "urban".

Its like Will Smith trying to act like a fucking Crip. He's the right colour and all, but everyone knows the closest he's ever been to being a OG is swearing when he drops his fucking toothbrush. His shit is about as controversial as The Very Hungry Caterpillar and the only way a graffiti artist who's so mysterious and prolific has never been caught is if he's working for the very establishment he's "challenging". Utter, utter,  wank.

"Swearing when he drops his toothbrush". I like that. I'd like to use that at my next dinner party. Have a like as well 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pete said:

I’m willing to stake my sister’s anal-virginity on the supposition that the original “art” was performed in a manner not-conforming to EU-regulations as regards safety at work.

I hate to break it to you, Pedro, but your sisters about as much of anal-virgin as Frank. Be that as it may though, It's comforting to not be burdened with another spastic newbie.

Go fuck yourself, and welcome!

12 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I hate to break it to you, Pedro, but your sisters about as much of anal-virgin as Frank. Be that as it may though, It's comforting to not be burdened with another spastic newbie.

Go fuck yourself, and welcome!

That lying bitch.  Her 13th birthday was going to be quite something.  Oh well.

Yes , Get fucked Major Minora.

p/s Even if I was covered in stinking greasy sweat and excess body-hair , carrying a bottle of Sangria in one hand and humming the Spanish national anthem , as I eyed up Lilly-White pre-teen tourists and urging them to come for a ride on my boat - I still think “Pedro” is a bit rich.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yes , Get fucked Major Minora

Might as well be done with it, Punkers will be along any moment....

Reported....not really, but best to get that first one out of the way.  

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yes , Get fucked Major Minora.

p/s Even if I was covered in stinking greasy sweat and excess body-hair , carrying a bottle of Sangria in one hand and humming the Spanish national anthem , as I eyed up Lilly-White pre-teen tourists and urging them to come for a ride on my boat - I still think “Pedro” is a bit rich.

Sweaty, hairy, and eyeing up pre-teens.. sounds more like a Mohammed than a pedro.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Might as well be done with it, Punkers will be along any moment....

Reported....not really, but best to get that first one out of the way.  

Thanks for the warning.

Ok , I don’t have a sister. At least not now anyway. If there’s one thing I can’t stand , it’s a sibling that is economical with the truth - in an incestuous relationship.  The cow!

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Thanks for the warning.

Ok , I don’t have a sister. At least not now anyway. If there’s one thing I can’t stand , it’s a sibling that is economical with the truth - in an incestuous relationship.  The cow!

'Dad, why does your cock taste of blood?'

'Because your sister wanted a new phone.'

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Dad, why does your cock taste of blood?'

'Because your sister wanted a new phone.'

C’mon , that’s stretching it a bit.         She’s hardly gonna get a signal - locked in that basement.

I’m slightly uncomfortable with this.  I only mentioned my sister’s anal-opening , as , with hindsight , didn’t want to risk my own.

I realise now that the level of the playing-field has changed , and any incentive has been lost therewith.  Damn disappointing to dangle a carrot , and suddenly find you’re holding nothing.  This revelation has literally split our family apart ( not to mention her buttocks )  , with the exception of my uncles of course - who are still locked-together like rutting-cattle.

Guest Cock Holster
4 hours ago, Pete said:

Valued at $1 million?   A national institution?  An offence to “vandalise” graffiti? What the fuck?

ED10634E-9AAC-4DF5-9B32-C06FE7752777.jpeg.db5973fc0a18d46a69252d1954452f48.jpeg

Who is paying for this shite?    Lot of questions to be answered , but the one fucking irony was when I went to download the pic from google - it asked me if I’d like to save the image!

Fucking leave with no deal , and make this psycho-sexual fuckup clean up his own sodding mess.  Then stick him in a cell with some bruvvas and muzzers - where he can experience real integration first-hand.  Paint that ya cunt.

I like it... riled up you cunts so it gets the old thumbs up from me.

Anyway , what started off as a good , unique thread - one that would have no doubt won me many literary awards at the ceremonies next year - has descended totally into the depths of depravity and schoolboy toilet-humour.    Not something I expected from a fine , upstanding website such as this.  No wonder the country is in such a mess. I’m only thankful that you’re too young to vote.

I blame Google mainly for bringing me here. I only typed in young cunts!

Edited by Pete

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I'm gone for an hour and... What the fuck has this conversation become?

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

I’m slightly uncomfortable with this.  I only mentioned my sister’s anal-opening , as , with hindsight , didn’t want to risk my own.

I realise now that the level of the playing-field has changed , and any incentive has been lost therewith.  Damn disappointing to dangle a carrot , and suddenly find you’re holding nothing.  This revelation has literally split our family apart ( not to mention her buttocks )  , with the exception of my uncles of course - who are still locked-together like rutting-cattle.

Sorry. The subject of paedoism was raised, and my brain just inadvertently started churning up Scotty's Sickipedia material. 

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Anyway , what started off as a good , unique thread - one that would have no doubt won me many literary awards at the ceremonies next year - has descended totally into the depths of depravity and schoolboy toilet-humour.    Not something I expected from a fine , upstanding website such as this.  No wonder the country is in such a mess. I’m only thankful that you’re too young to vote.

I blame Google mainly for bringing me here. I only typed in pre-teen cunts!

This had better be ironic.