CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fleabag

Guest A1200

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The trouble with you Eric is You’re Cunt mad.

Women are brilliant, soft, warm, smell nice. Tits and a specially designed receptacle for my cock.

How the fuck could any bloke prefer a dry, shitty, mans arse? The yanks had it right in the fifties. Homosexuality is a mental illness.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Women are brilliant, soft, warm, smell nice. Tits and a specially designed receptacle for my cock.

How the fuck could any bloke prefer a dry, shitty, mans arse? The yanks had it right in the fifties. Homosexuality is a mental illness.

It always goes suspiciously quiet on here after you've talked about how much you like a bit of minge, have you ever noticed that? Never happens with anyone else...

I think they're watching you, Eric...

Guest Salty Piss Flap
19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It always goes suspiciously quiet on here after you've talked about how much you like a bit of minge, have you ever noticed that? Never happens with anyone else...

I think they're watching you, Eric...

They are just paralysed with awe, at my intimidating masculinity RK. Nothing to worry about.

As you were.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That cunt was superb as the angel sent down to save Al Bundy in Married With Children. 

"Hey god, you gotta give me a minute with this Bundy. I thought I was sent here to save a human soul"

I was watching David Letterman the night Kinison made his TV debut. Friend and I had been out for a few beers, came back to my place and smoked some weed. By the time Kinison was about halfway through his act, we were both literally rolling on the floor laughing our asses off. I was holding my sides because they hurt from laughing so hard and had tears streaming from my eyes.

The only other time I remember laughing that hard over something on TV was back in the mid 70's watching the Python bit where John Cleese as Ken Clean Air Systems was in the boxing ring, fighting the little blonde girl in the blue dress.

Different friend, but we were stoned on weed that time too.

22 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I was watching David Letterman the night Kinison made his TV debut. Friend and I had been out for a few beers, came back to my place and smoked some weed. By the time Kinison was about halfway through his act, we were both literally rolling on the floor laughing our asses off. I was holding my sides because they hurt from laughing so hard and had tears streaming from my eyes.

The only other time I remember laughing that hard over something on TV was back in the mid 70's watching the Python bit where John Cleese as Ken Clean Air Systems was in the boxing ring, fighting the little blonde girl in the blue dress.

Different friend, but we were stoned on weed that time too.

Denis Leary. A properly funny cunt. In my opinion, had the edge on Bill Hicks. More of a presence and likeability.

To be fair, the greatest ever stand up, is Jerry Sadowitz, the Scotsman. How can you not like a man who walks out onto the main stage at the Montreal festival, and greets the audience with.. 

"Good evening moose-fuckers"

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Denis Leary. A properly funny cunt. In my opinion, had the edge on Bill Hicks. More of a presence and likeability.

To be fair, the greatest ever stand up, is Jerry Sadowitz, the Scotsman. How can you not like a man who walks out onto the main stage at the Montreal festival, and greets the audience with.. 

I've known this guy from another forum for going on 15 years. We used to argue politics a lot there, though it wasn't a political forum. The forum owner finally started a Political section just for us to spend days thrashing it out over one argument without bothering everyone else.

Anyway, the guy lived in Sacramento, CA. Prior to joining the forum, he had spent the 1980's and 90's living in San Francisco. For several years during the 80's he worked as a doorman one night a week at a comedy club called The Other Cafe. It became a very well known venue and many of the biggest names in stand up comedy at the time used to perform there. He became friends with Paula Poundstone and met Robin Williams a few times. It was the same club where Williams, already a big star, used to work for free in the kitchen washing dishes. He told me one time he went to a party after closing time and Williams was there. Williams got him to call his older brother in New Jersey long distance where it was about 3 am. Woke him up in the middle of the night and then Williams got on the phone and started fucking with him.

The guy used to occasionally say that he'd seen approximately 11,000 sets of live stand up comedy.

47 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I've known this guy from another forum for going on 15 years. We used to argue politics a lot there, though it wasn't a political forum. The forum owner finally started a Political section just for us to spend days thrashing it out over one argument without bothering everyone else.

Anyway, the guy lived in Sacramento, CA. Prior to joining the forum, he had spent the 1980's and 90's living in San Francisco. For several years during the 80's he worked as a doorman one night a week at a comedy club called The Other Cafe. It became a very well known venue and many of the biggest names in stand up comedy at the time used to perform there. He became friends with Paula Poundstone and met Robin Williams a few times. It was the same club where Williams, already a big star, used to work for free in the kitchen washing dishes. He told me one time he went to a party after closing time and Williams was there. Williams got him to call his older brother in New Jersey long distance where it was about 3 am. Woke him up in the middle of the night and then Williams got on the phone and started fucking with him.

The guy used to occasionally say that he'd seen approximately 11,000 sets of live stand up comedy.

I think I might be a bit weird Salt-Flats. When you mentioned Tom Petty earlier, I got a strange recollection of wanting to fuck Brooke Smith when she was singing 'American girl' in silence of the lambs. Then I put on the DVD of 'The Survivor series 7' and I still quite fancied fucking her as a pregnant, murdering, Tornado-bait slag. 

I genuinely think that I might be sick in the head.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think I might be a bit weird Salt-Flats. When you mentioned Tom Petty earlier, I got a strange recollection of wanting to fuck Brooke Smith when she was singing 'American girl' in silence of the lambs. Then I put on the DVD of 'The Survivor series 7' and I still quite fancied fucking her as a pregnant, murdering, Tornado-bait slag. 

I genuinely think that I might be sick in the head.

If you think you're crazy, you're not crazy.

The truly crazy think they're perfectly sane.

Sounds like you've got yourself something of a Yossarian thing going on there.

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Saw a bit of Live at the Apollo and some cunt called Choudary came and first thing he said was "Evening white people". Oh, how I fucking larfed. 

19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Saw a bit of Live at the Apollo and some cunt called Choudary came and first thing he said was "Evening white people". Oh, how I fucking larfed. 

The term ‘Comedian’ seems to have acquired a completely new meaning about 20 years ago. It used to mean someone who made people laugh. Some random university educated PC fuckwit with spiked up hair, skinny boy band jeans, 15 year old filthy plimsolls and devoid of any sense of humour apart from the anti racist, anti fascist, pro lgbt, pro muslim, pro wimmins rights, anti men, anti Trump/Boris/Farage drivel guaranteed to make the sort of cunts who go to these cunts shows split their sides. I’d rather see someone go through the whole audience splitting their skulls with a hatchet. That really would make me laugh, but then I’m just old fashioned when it comes to comedy.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The term ‘Comedian’ seems to have acquired a completely new meaning about 20 years ago. It used to mean someone who made people laugh. Some random university educated PC fuckwit with spiked up hair, skinny boy band jeans, 15 year old filthy plimsolls and devoid of any sense of humour apart from the anti racist, anti fascist, pro lgbt, pro muslim, pro wimmins rights, anti men, anti Trump/Boris/Farage drivel guaranteed to make the sort of cunts who go to these cunts shows split their sides. I’d rather see someone go through the whole audience splitting their skulls with a hatchet. That really would make me laugh, but then I’m just old fashioned when it comes to comedy.

You ever seen Jim Davidson's adult panto? Not sure how many he did but  I watched one last week. One of the guests was Charlie Drake who was fucking brilliant.