CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poofs and Cane Toads.

Witheredscrote

I have my cousin visiting me, from Perth WA.  He claims that there is a plethora of mincing gays across a once great country.  He has gone as far as to say that the  143+ wild fires recently reported, were not the result of global warming, but in fact, real men burning out cottaging sites. All poofs should be persuaded to let hamsters live,  and insert toxic Cane Toads up each others rectums instead. I sincerely hope that any Australian members do not bring this site into disrepute, by having their charred remains found, coupled to a koalas arsehole.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
48 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I have my cousin visiting me, from Perth WA.  He claims that there is a plethora of mincing gays across a once great country.  He has gone as far as to say that the  143+ wild fires recently reported, were not the result of global warming, but in fact, real men burning out cottaging sites. All poofs should be persuaded to let hamsters live,  and insert toxic Cane Toads up each others rectums instead. I sincerely hope that any Australian members do not bring this site into disrepute, by having their charred remains found, coupled to a koalas arsehole.

Sounds like the perfect holiday destination for frank and punkape.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Is your cousin's name Bruce?

8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You wanna ask your yellow vest sporting fellow countrymen to stop setting wheelie bins alight, and start torching the Arab quarters of all major towns and cities, including the Calais jungle encampment. Hopefully the cunts might get the message there not welcome, and not to bother traveling any further north to the channel.

Oh, and to stick a Cain Toad up there arse when there finished. As we know how fond you Frog's are of medication administered that way.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Cane and Anal?

Right..this is a shite nom..ive given it the necessary time to turn to shite..what im offering is a second hand preloved pkm  with ..wait for it ..two webbin box mags 200 rd capacity..we've never used it cos it feeds right to left and has a non disintegrating metal belt which is a cunt to run with over broken ground ...we've tried it...anyway ive decided its better served in the upcoming civil war that yer gonna have ...€1900 ..including 800 rounds.. buyer collects ..be the first one in yer tower block to be Brexit ready

Panzermurphybaby 

35 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Right..this is a shite nom..ive given it the necessary time to turn to shite..what im offering is a second hand preloved pkm  with ..wait for it ..two webbin box mags 200 rd capacity..we've never used it cos it feeds right to left and has a non disintegrating metal belt which is a cunt to run with over broken ground ...we've tried it...anyway ive decided its better served in the upcoming civil war that yer gonna have ...€1900 ..including 800 rounds.. buyer collects ..be the first one in yer tower block to be Brexit ready

Panzermurphybaby 

Kalashnikov with a suitcase. 

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
On 30/09/2019 at 14:54, Major Cunt said:

You wanna ask your yellow vest sporting fellow countrymen to stop setting wheelie bins alight, and start torching the Arab quarters of all major towns and cities, including the Calais jungle encampment. Hopefully the cunts might get the message there not welcome, and not to bother traveling any further north to the channel.

Oh, and to stick a Cain Toad up there arse when there finished. As we know how fond you Frog's are of medication administered that way.

How much of a stupid uneducated cunt does one have to be, to not know the difference between and the proper usage of there, their and they're?

Isn't this also one of the flaming hypocrite cunts who hammered me and Americans in general of our supposed misuse of the English language?

32 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

How much of a stupid uneducated cunt does one have to be, to not know the difference between and the proper usage of there, their and they're?

Isn't this also one of the flaming hypocrite cunts who hammered me and Americans in general of our supposed misuse of the English language?

Yawn. Any credibility you ever had on here Yank left about a week ago. You're finished.

Edited by Major Cunt
Hammered you for being a fucking idiot, not your grammar.

46 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Good one Salty but the thick cunt is too stupid to realise just how dim-witted he is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

Good one Salty but the thick cunt is too stupid to realise just how dim-witted he is.

Ah the final nail in the coffin...when you start rusty-tromboning an ostracized punter.

Congratulations you unimaginative, rail ticket clipping, insufferable cunt!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Ah the final nail in the coffin...when you start rusty-tromboning an ostracized punter.

Congratulations you unimaginative, rail ticket clipping, insufferable cunt!

It’s truly pathetic the way it shifts allegiance between a select few moronic pieces of shit, hoping for acceptance and camaraderie in return for its support and likes. What it fails to appreciate is that even Frank, whom it idolises, thinks it’s a fucking idiot. 

• Like 1