CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Witch Doctor Mega Rapist

White Cunt

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Christ on a bike

Let's not forget our very own dog shite loving friend reptile was, and for all we know still is, a close associate if this fucker. We've all got our eyes on you, you creepy little man and a full explanation and apology to the entire membership would go a long way 

Don't forget Pen, Punkape, Frank and Withers. They'll tie their colours to the mast of any oddball fucking freak who has been ostracised in an attempt to recruit them to their quadrangle of similarly shunned weirdos. 

No doubt all four of them would have dished out 40 separate likes to Paedo Pete if he'd have mentioned beans or choppers in one of his Lolita fantasy posts.

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Indeed - the sinister little freak has a lot of explaining to do, but I suspect he’ll be busy playing one of his special online computer games - Grand Rape Auto or something similar. 

I know you're a big fan of his uncle ape and to me it's not supprising the enabling little weirdo has gone to ground, afraid to put his walnut head over the battlements and face the difficult questions that await.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don't forget Pen, Punkape, Frank and Withers. They'll tie their colours to the mast of any oddball fucking freak who has been ostracised in an attempt to recruit them to their quadrangle of similarly shunned weirdos. 

No doubt all four of them would have dished out 40 separate likes to Paedo Pete if he'd have mentioned beans or choppers in one of his Lolita fantasy posts.

You truly are losing the plot. Isn't there an AA drop in centre  in Caister?   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

You truly are losing the plot.

Hardly. A quick look for posts including the word "beans" under Proper's admittedly dogshit search function, reveals that you alone out of the four idiots of the spackopalypse have 'liked' at least 70% of the results.

I doubt you'd be discerning enough to change the fucking record just because a nonce started banging on about Heinz, you boring fucking cunt.

13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You truly are losing the plot. Isn't there an AA drop in centre  in Caister?   

On this wild and windy evening I'd love to hear another full account of the reasons surrounding the mysterious loss of all your likes some time ago? I'm sure the rest of the puntership would be warmed by this bedtime story and of course your thoughts on the matter...

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

On this wild and windy evening I'd love to hear another full account of the reasons surrounding the mysterious loss of all your likes some time ago? I'm sure the rest of the puntership would be warmed by this bedtime story and of course your thoughts on the matter...

Cretin.

5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Steve Rosenberg thinks a lot of himself. His so called reporting is in fact opinionated twaddle and makes Naga Munchetty look like a woman.

Wanker.

Nothing to do with his name then? I'm guessing your not to keen on this Coen split arse that keeps popping up on Sky news with her riddiculous conk. 

Is it me or do all the 4 by 2s seem to end up in a plum job despite them being utterly fucking shite?  

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Nothing to do with his name then? I'm guessing your not to keen on this Coen split arse that keeps popping up on Sky news with her riddiculous conk. 

Is it me or do all the 4 by 2s seem to end up in a plum job despite them being utterly fucking shite?  

conspiracy theorists would have us believe it's just that Stub. Find me the 'talent' in Jay Rayner and I'll find you an empathetic cat.

5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

conspiracy theorists would have us believe it's just that Stub. Find me the 'talent' in Jay Rayner and I'll find you an empathetic cat.

What with all sorts of ugly bastards getting on the telly these days I've always relied on the names to pick out the Red Sea pedestrians, but this ain't a gimmie any longer. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What with all sorts of ugly bastards getting on the telly these days I've always relied on the names to pick out the Red Sea pedestrians, but this ain't a gimmie any longer. 

Red Sea Pedestrians. That’s worth a like all day long.