CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Witch Doctor Mega Rapist

White Cunt

The beebs have just ruined the dinner at the WC Towers. The trial of a Welsh witch doctor mega rapist has begun today and will take about three weeks. The cunt has “fathered” six children by one daughter. He also raped another daughter and if I’m not mistaken a granddaughter too. The observed code of conduct at the Parkers or it’s Welsh equivalent tends to protect such fine men from serving the full sentence.

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Running the risk of exciting Eric, the Welsh should rounded up napalmed and the burning survivors machine gunned!  

It's well funny when they're on fire. All running around screaming and waving their arms, bumping into each other. Much better than clowns for kids parties. Less disturbing too.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's well funny when they're on fire. All running around screaming and waving their arms, bumping into each other. Much better than clowns for kids parties. Less disturbing too.

Is there a market for an aftershave named "Days of Dresden?"  

I'm out of likes, Eric, so it'll have to be banter for now!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

More pearls from our resident SS concentration camp wannabe guard....

If ever I do get my own concentration camp, I have a special high temperature oven with your name engraved on it!

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You will meet your own Nuremberg long before that you plebian wanker.

When I have completed my testimony about you, they'll grant complete immunity and task me to hunt you down and eliminate you.  

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I reckon it'll take at least two days just for the spunk to boil out of his aids riddled body, Wizz.

A worthwhile experiment Major C. Putting my science hat on I'm guessing such a large quantity of jizz wouldn't burn outright but would probably form a solidified chunk resembling a huge scorched marshmallow. If the same treatment were given to punkers he could still be smouldering cum the new year 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A worthwhile experiment Major C. Putting my science hat on I'm guessing such a large quantity of jizz wouldn't burn outright but would probably form a solidified chunk resembling a huge scorched marshmallow. If the same treatment were given to punkers he could still be smouldering cum the new year 

large.C9426AB2-5D80-43E8-85A1-CE1EC14438C7.jpeg.7590863a88becdc81f9ef341bec1cc2b.jpegThe last rectal inspection he had revealed more than 3 skip loads of congealed jizz. Cheshire County Councils ‘Spaff Removal Team’ took 2 days to clean up the mess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

large.C9426AB2-5D80-43E8-85A1-CE1EC14438C7.jpeg.7590863a88becdc81f9ef341bec1cc2b.jpegThe last rectal inspection he had revealed more than 3 skip loads of congealed jizz. Cheshire County Councils ‘Spaff Removal Team’ took 2 days to clean up the mess.

I see they got a young bubba to do the shovelling. Probably volunteered for free the rotten welsh runt motherfucker

On 30/09/2019 at 21:44, White Cunt said:

The beebs have just ruined the dinner at the WC Towers. The trial of a Welsh witch doctor mega rapist has begun today and will take about three weeks. The cunt has “fathered” six children by one daughter. He also raped another daughter and if I’m not mistaken a granddaughter too. The observed code of conduct at the Parkers or it’s Welsh equivalent tends to protect such fine men from serving the full sentence.

Innocent until proven guilty. 

But the probable fact is , this man has single-handedly produced , reared , and trained at least 8 fully-functioning Bonnie Tyler lookalike Zombie-housewife sex-robots - conditioned to salivate and tremble with abject lust at the sight of an erect penis. Surely this is sufficient grounds for nomination of the Nobel Peace Prize for services against the ever-rising tide of militant lesbo-incited feminism?  Surely the world could be a better place if there were two billion of these horny fuckers , instead of the purple-haired , tattooed, fag-hag ,body-pierced ,gender-fluid, fat, liberal-educated , enforced-diversity , emasculating freaks that are currently being reared across the World?   The only problem I can see is prising them off your knob when you need to piss.   However , I give him no credit for the baby stuff - at that age they’ll suck on anything.

On 30/09/2019 at 21:44, White Cunt said:

The trial of a Welsh witch doctor mega rapist has begun today and will take about three weeks. The cunt has “fathered” six children by one daughter. He also raped another daughter and if I’m not mistaken a granddaughter too

On 05/10/2019 at 07:38, Guest Pete said:

Innocent until proven guilty. 

But the probable fact is , this man has single-handedly produced , reared , and trained at least 8 fully-functioning Bonnie Tyler lookalike Zombie-housewife sex-robots - conditioned to salivate and tremble with abject lust at the sight of an erect penis. Surely this is sufficient grounds for nomination of the Nobel Peace Prize for services against the ever-rising tide of militant lesbo-incited feminism?....

The only problem I can see is prising them off your knob when you need to piss.   However , I give him no credit for the baby stuff - at that age they’ll suck on anything.

Fuck me, looking back the signs were everywhere. 

Pete, you fucking dirty nonce cunt. I hope your IP address has been extrapolated from Proper's abacus-cum-whizzbang worldwideweb juu-juu bean machine and given to CEOP.

Hopefully you'll be hanging from your cell ceiling by Christmas.

You won't be missed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, looking back the signs were everywhere. 

Pete, you fucking dirty nonce cunt. I hope your IP address has been extrapolated from Proper's abacus-cum-whizzbang worldwideweb juu-juu bean machine and given to CEOP.

Hopefully you'll be hanging from your cell ceiling by Christmas.

You won't be missed.

Christ on a bike

Let's not forget our very own dog shite loving friend reptile was, and for all we know still is, a close associate if this fucker. We've all got our eyes on you, you creepy little man and a full explanation and apology to the entire membership would go a long way 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Christ on a bike

Let's not forget our very own dog shite loving friend reptile was, and for all we know still is, a close associate if this fucker. We've all got our eyes on you, you creepy little man and a full explanation and apology to the entire membership would go a long way 

Indeed - the sinister little freak has a lot of explaining to do, but I suspect he’ll be busy playing one of his special online computer games - Grand Rape Auto or something similar.