CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts in the Meejah

Earl of Punkape

I’m totally confused now. Can anyone tell me the answer to this.  A ‘friend’ confided in me that he’d fucked Sam Smith at the weekend. He reckons that now that the cunt is a non binary, non bender specific They/Them, that he can fuck him and definitely not be a poof. I would like clarification on this so that I can call him a massive bumboy, or not, depending on the verdict.

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fucking Paddies. Thieving all our radio waves. Get your radiogram tuned onto ‘Maris Piper FM’ and the whole Panzy clan can have a little singalong on wash night. All waiting for your turn in the tin bath in front of the log fire, while the spuds simmer gently on the stove.

Three months after BREXIT Panzer's lot will be sending letters begging for food parcels, tins of powered milk and WH Smiths big mac vouchers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No. I need one of you to sacrifice the Yank to the darkest and most perverted old god you can find to make me feel better.

He’s doing a great job of destroying himself without any help from anyone. I can’t see him lasting very much longer. There’s a queue of members lined up to deliver the coup de grace when the spectacle becomes too depressingly unbearable. Don’t let his Sideshow Bob act hinder your recovery. 

Get well soon and Fuck off.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No. I need one of you to sacrifice the Yank to the darkest and most perverted old god you can find to make me feel better.

Get well, Roadie!  

25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He’s doing a great job of destroying himself without any help from anyone. I can’t see him lasting very much longer. There’s a queue of members lined up to deliver the coup de grace when the spectacle becomes too depressingly unbearable. Don’t let his Sideshow Bob act hinder your recovery. 

giphy.gif

41 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m totally confused now. Can anyone tell me the answer to this.  A ‘friend’ confided in me that he’d fucked Sam Smith at the weekend. He reckons that now that the cunt is a non binary, non bender specific They/Them, that he can fuck him and definitely not be a poof. I would like clarification on this so that I can call him a massive bumboy, or not, depending on the verdict.

Naughty Boys?   “La La La La”?  Kick the cunt’s teeth in.

35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He’s doing a great job of destroying himself without any help from anyone. I can’t see him lasting very much longer. There’s a queue of members lined up to deliver the coup de grace when the spectacle becomes too depressingly unbearable. 

Fucking wimps.  Where the fuck were they?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember that. You mentioned an unflushable monster turd that you had deposited in one of your in-laws bathrooms. And Quincy replied...

'Spunk floats. You're fucked'

Classic fingers. Every man jack of us miss his coked to the gills late night ramblings. He was fucking right to. 

Edited by Stubby Pecker
About the spunk

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Imagine what the world's only fat crack addict, Quince esq, would've made of Salty. 

I wish he wasn't dead.

An early Chrimbo gift, Decs.  Resurrect Quincy!

latest?cb=20140424190204