CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts in the Meejah

Earl of Punkape

13 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Our general media is infected with a wholly obnoxious left wing bias from the BBC, channel 4,Sky and bum fuckery trans TV stations throughout the U.K..

I now listen to LBC where at least informed choice is a better bedfellow.

Fuck off, you tiresome little weasel. You only listen to LBC so you can furiously masturbate when the weedy little faggot JRM “cums” on. You’re a depraved piece of shit.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I bet you have a well greased dachshund in your bed....

lol.

As compared to the well greased dachsund up your arse!  Gerbils and small rodents no longer satisfy, punkers???  

LOL 

Fuck off. 

9 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

So you’ve gone from totally biased , to completely partisan - disguised as totally biased. Presented by privately-funded wannabe politicians , and wannabe political advisors - who want to sell you Confused.com insurance.  With mind-numbing repetitive news-feeds - read by children , and housewife-geared adverts every 15 minutes.

Try getting a life , and having some personal values.

Guest Cock Holster
13 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Our general media is infected with a wholly obnoxious left wing bias from the BBC, channel 4,Sky and bum fuckery trans TV stations throughout the U.K..

Is this the radio choice of the lesbian, Bi, Cock-loving community? If so I can understand why they’re your preferred choice for the bedroom.

19 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I heard one ole dear on LBC say that she voted leave because she wanted to eat fish n chips outa a newspaper again an how after Brexit she could again savour the smell of salt n vinegar outa the daily express...top hole nom punkers old bean

Panzermurphybaby 

4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I heard one ole dear on LBC say that she voted leave because she wanted to eat fish n chips outa a newspaper again an how after Brexit she could again savour the smell of salt n vinegar outa the daily express...top hole nom punkers old bean

Panzermurphybaby 

You never eaten at a greasy spoon Panz?

35 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Panzermurphybaby 

Fuck off you illiterate peasant.

47 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Panzermurphybaby 

When considering the fuzzy , out of focus Page 3 shots , that I used to delightfully savour at 14  - I found the application of grease and vinegar , together with a little salt , would bring the image into a more enhanced-detail and contrast - facilitating an elevated wanking-potential , together with an easily wipeable medium (once radiator-hardened into a shellac consistency) for repeated usage.

I did get to sleep with Sam Fox once , but had trouble achieving an erection - until she suggested rubbing greasy chips all over her tits , and adding salt and vinegar , with a splash of gravy.  She certainly knew her stuff - since after that I performed admirably.

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ah now punkers baby thats no way to talk to a fellow member of the one true church..id say thats at least ten decades of the rosary penance for you ..no more of your guttermouth now.. theres a good chappy

Panzermurphybaby 

Spunkers spends most of his life down at the confession box. Father Mtembe has taken to putting him over his knee and spanking his little white skinny posh buttocks with a rolled up copy of the Catholic Herald.

15 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Panzermurphybaby 

Fucking Paddies. Thieving all our radio waves. Get your radiogram tuned onto ‘Maris Piper FM’ and the whole Panzy clan can have a little singalong on wash night. All waiting for your turn in the tin bath in front of the log fire, while the spuds simmer gently on the stove.

33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Spunkers spends most of his life down at the confession box. Father Mtembe has taken to putting him over his knee and spanking his little white skinny posh buttocks with a rolled up copy of the Catholic Herald.

He first decided to become catholic when he discovered that holy communion involved accepting a man's body in his mouth.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fucking Paddies. Thieving all our radio waves. Get your radiogram tuned onto ‘Maris Piper FM’ and the whole Panzy clan can have a little singalong on wash night. All waiting for your turn in the tin bath in front of the log fire, while the spuds simmer gently on the stove.

Now thats fukkin funny

Panzermurphybaby 

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You wouldn't be allowed in his confessional.  Fuck off.

You will be turned back if you ever try to slip through the Port of Dover, for example if the Germans were spotted on the move through the Ardennes again.

Cheese eating surrender monkey.

Fuck off.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

And what the fuck do you have against tin baths exactly?