CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extinction Rebellion cunts

Earl of Punkape

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You will probably remember @luke swarm from your schooldays. Back then you would have known him as 'Grayson', or 'School Bully'.

I had a particular way of dealing with school bullies - which was basically a mouthful of Ronson Lighter Fluid , spat straight in the face , as I followed it up with a Dunhill lighter. I learned that one very early on.  I then periodically gave them a back-full of the stuff as a reminder.  Certainly discouraged a lot of up and coming boys.

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

I had a particular way of dealing with school bullies - which was basically a mouthful of Ronson Lighter Fluid , spat straight in the face , as I followed it up with a Dunhill lighter. I learned that one very early on.  I then periodically gave them a back-full of the stuff as a reminder.  Certainly discouraged a lot of up and coming boys.

Rory Braker?

Guest judgetwi
On 08/10/2019 at 18:00, Pete said:

Bullshit. Never happened.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Middle class hypocrites with their phones and cars like everyone else. Turn the water cannons on the cunts like Hong Kong does. If these cunts are the future of England I weep for us all.

3 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Middle class hypocrites with their phones and cars like everyone else. Turn the water cannons on the cunts like Hong Kong does. If these cunts are the future of England I weep for us all.

large.81CD8F73-FB03-4C07-9247-527D9C3CD374.jpeg.a3a868b767c3cafee357e124efab4253.jpegThese fucking crusty middle class wankers. Trying to hide their diesel generator from the press yesterday while preaching to us. Machine gun the fucking lot of them and make bio diesel from their rotting corpses to power their own generator to show their last useless breaths on a loop on a giant screen in Trafalgsr Square. Also put the little ogre Greta Thunderbird in the stocks so sensible normal people can throw dog shit at her on their way to the pub.

Guest judgetwi
On 09/10/2019 at 23:37, King Billy said:

large.81CD8F73-FB03-4C07-9247-527D9C3CD374.jpeg.a3a868b767c3cafee357e124efab4253.jpegThese fucking crusty middle class wankers. Trying to hide their diesel generator from the press yesterday while preaching to us. Machine gun the fucking lot of them and make bio diesel from their rotting corpses to power their own generator to show their last useless breaths on a loop on a giant screen in Trafalgsr Square. Also put the little ogre Greta Thunderbird in the stocks so sensible normal people can throw dog shit at her on their way to the pub.

Much as I would like to see these happy clappy wankers given a good battering that doesn’t look like Trafalgar Square or Parliament Square to me. It could be Hyde Park I suppose but this smells of bullshit to me.

Just saying.

25 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Much as I would like to see these happy clappy wankers given a good battering that doesn’t look like Trafalgar Square or Parliament Square to me. It could be Hyde Park I suppose but this smells of bullshit to me.

Just saying.

It was reported yesterday as Trafalgsr Square but you have got it right there Judge as now it’s googling as Berlin, Dublin and London where national papers are all reporting it as a scoop by their shit hot reporters. So well done Judge. I enter a guilty plea as I’m aware that ignorance is no defence. In mitigation though would it help my case if I told you to Fuck Off?

Guest judgetwi
29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It was reported yesterday as Trafalgsr Square but you have got it right there Judge as now it’s googling as Berlin, Dublin and London where national papers are all reporting it as a scoop by their shit hot reporters. So well done Judge. I enter a guilty plea as I’m aware that ignorance is no defence. In mitigation though would it help my case if I told you to Fuck Off?

Not on here Billy Boy. As a cunt who has been stereotyped in every possible way and called every filthy name under the sun, including a child rapist, “fuck off” doesn’t cut much ice with me. In real life, catch me in the wrong mood and I might chin you, you cunt. But this isn’t real life so let’s not talk bollocks. 

Do carry on though. I’m a bit of a fan of your work.

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Not on here Billy Boy. As a cunt who has been stereotyped in every possible way and called every filthy name under the sun, including a child rapist, “fuck off” doesn’t cut much ice with me. In real life, catch me in the wrong mood and I might chin you, you cunt. But this isn’t real life so let’s not talk bollocks. 

Do carry on though. I’m a bit of a fan of your work.

Likewise Judge. I have no wish to shout ‘mobility scooters’ etc. etc. I might get annoyed and do a 180 degrees on that if you don’t tell me to fuck off. Quid pro quo.

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Not on here Billy Boy. As a cunt who has been stereotyped in every possible way and called every filthy name under the sun, including a child rapist,

Yeah i got called a kiddy fiddler yesterday by that prick Drossimus and he doesn't get reprimanded, funny that isn't it! 

@Ape @Decimus @Roadkill if you want to call me a "nonce" come and say it to my face if you've got the bollocks girls, N5 Highbury Grove, come down and meet me on the green and see what happens to you fucks. 

8 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Yeah i got called a kiddy fiddler yesterday by that prick Drossimus and he doesn't get reprimanded, funny that isn't it! 

@Ape @Decimus @Roadkill if you want to call me a "nonce" come and say it to my face if you've got the bollocks girls, N5 Highbury Grove, come down and meet me on the green and see what happens to you fucks. 

I haven't once suggested that you may be a nonce. A misled little idiot with the mind of a child, yes, but not a nonce.

You need to have another look at who's having a go at you here. Our argument ended last night after I told you to fuck off and you told me to clean toilets. In fact I've been trying my hardest to stay quiet about the entire incident, as it really isn't something I want to keep going back to.

I was actually feeling a bit guilty about you seemingly being labled a nonce by proxy simply for being angry about Pete being fucked off and not reading properly into the issue before you kicked off, but at this point its clear that you're going to use the entire thing as a silly little "I dare you to say it!" game.

By the way, Roops asked you an important question as to why you seemed to be sticking up for the nonce cunt on the other thread - you should probably go and explain yourself before mouthing off like a spacker.

• Like 2

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I haven't once suggested that you may be a nonce. A misled little idiot with the mind of a child, yes, but not a nonce.

You need to have another look at who's having a go at you here. Our argument ended last night after I told you to fuck off and you told me to clean toilets. In fact I've been trying my hardest to stay quiet about the entire incident, as it really isn't something I want to keep going back to.

I was actually feeling a bit guilty about you seemingly being labled a nonce by proxy simply for being angry about Pete being fucked off and not reading properly into the issue before you kicked off, but at this point its clear that you're going to use the entire thing as a silly little "I dare you to say it!" game.

By the way, Roops asked you an important question as to why you seemed to be sticking up for the nonce cunt on the other thread - you should probably go and explain yourself before mouthing off like a spacker.

You said it multiple times on that thread that you're so fond of dredging up along with gaype, drossimus and that other unfunny prick @WILLY SHITTERS.

Talking of idiots what kind of thick twat willingly cleans toilets for a living, even the most unqualified person can get a job stacking shelves or working a till dumbo.

17 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

You said it multiple times on that thread that you're so fond of dredging up along with gaype, drossimus and that other unfunny prick @WILLY SHITTERS.

Talking of idiots what kind of thick twat willingly cleans toilets for a living, even the most unqualified person can get a job stacking shelves or working a till dumbo.

No he didn't. And neither has anyone else. 

We simply want to know, as does Mrs R, why you would defend him once furnished with the facts of what he did.

And you still haven't given a satisfactory answer beyond screaming like the sinister little man child you are and making yourself look even more of a cunt than yesterday.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

You absolute fucking wanker. You’re seeing what you want to see, so you can trigger yourself into one of your little rages again. And we all know that offering out other members is a sure sign of a rattled-as-fuck idiot. As has already been said - provide the evidence you’ve been called a nonce by @Decimus, @Roadkill or @Ape (being called a weird, sinister fucking freak isn’t the same thing BTW) or shut the fuck up.

9 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Despite sensing palpable undertones of idiocy, you and I have always generally gotten along, though recent days have unveiled the reasons why some other members think you're a bit of a bellend. Any member who resorts to threats of violence really is demonstrating their shortcomings as a worthy commenter, instead scraping the barrel as there's little else to offer in return.

This is absolutely pathetic. I'm embarrassed for you, honestly.

• Like 2