CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Deli Ali

camberwell gypsy

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10067045/tottenham-dele-alli-pogba-lukaku-rolls-royce/

Deli Ali, footballer (iron), has decided to show what a flash cunt he is, by splashing a quarter of a million of his hard earned (yeah right), on a car which will probably become a write off within a year, when he parks it at 50 mph, up a lamppost in Hertfordshire, after a pissed up night out. Maybe if the flash in the pan, useless little fucker (my dad's words, not mine) concentrated on scoring goals rather than poncing about in expensive cars, spurs might not be the shit team they are now (again, my dads words, not mine).

He bought it a fucking year ago.

Good old Sun ‘eh.  

Perhaps you and Glowworm will learn one day to actually read the full articles before posting them.  Today would be good.

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10067045/tottenham-dele-alli-pogba-lukaku-rolls-royce/

Deli Ali, footballer (iron), has decided to show what a flash cunt he is, by splashing a quarter of a million of his hard earned (yeah right), on a car which will probably become a write off within a year, when he parks it at 50 mph, up a lamppost in Hertfordshire, after a pissed up night out. Maybe if the flash in the pan, useless little fucker (my dad's words, not mine) concentrated on scoring goals rather than poncing about in expensive cars, spurs might not be the shit team they are now (again, my dads words, not mine).

At least he pays for his cars unlike your thieving lot who regularly kill themselves in cars that belong to other people...

19 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Explain this one then.Photo taken by Ape whilst in Broadmoor.Peter Sutcliffe supported Spurs as did Bruno.

AC4F7988-0298-42A2-9B1F-D49563AE2865.jpeg

Love how our Frank (the black one) keeps his hand horizontal , with the thumb tucked well in.  Saville watching the exchange , and analyses it instantly - having been on the receiving-end of several such perfunctory disgust-filled handshakes.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Frank Bruno welcomes Frank Kleftico and his close friend ‘Jimmy’to the grand opening of his new Greek restaurant ‘Boogaloos’ in London. Kleftiko and Jimmy were later ejected by security after several ‘incidents’ and bad aids was discovered in the disabled toilet along with several pairs of torn underpants.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, King Billy said:

Frank Bruno welcomes Frank Kleftico and his close friend ‘Jimmy’to the grand opening of his new Greek restaurant ‘Boogaloos’ in London. Kleftiko and Jimmy were later ejected by security after several ‘incidents’ and bad aids was discovered in the disabled toilet along with several pairs of torn underpants.

Looks like Judge did enjoy a meal at Frank's taverna then, Bill. Mind you, he also kept it quiet about Ed joining them.

Guest judgetwi
On 06/10/2019 at 19:29, Earl of Punkape said:

Explain this one then.Photo taken by Ape whilst in Broadmoor.Peter Sutcliffe supported Spurs as did Bruno.

More know nothing made up bullshit from the Pretend Posh Boy. Frank is an Ammer , as everybody knows, and why would The Ripper, a Yorkshireman support Spurs? I suspect Sutcliffe, being a sexual degenerate, has no interest in, or knowledge of football. Much like the Pretend Posh Boy himself.

8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

More know nothing made up bullshit from the Pretend Posh Boy. Frank is an Ammer , as everybody knows, and why would The Ripper, a Yorkshireman support Spurs? I suspect Sutcliffe, being a sexual degenerate, has no interest in, or knowledge of football. Much like the Pretend Posh Boy himself.

Idiot.

lol.

On 06/10/2019 at 19:29, Earl of Punkape said:

If Peter Sutcliffe was to cave your thick ugly skull in with his hammer, I would be very happy about that.