CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't observe Remembrance Day

and

Guest Foreskincheese
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you think quoting rules that don't exist is going to help. 

You're flapping like a white flag in a strong wind. You seem to be done here.

Read the rules page you imbocile

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You forgot to mention the Soviet supplied AK-47's and various grenades, launchers and other armaments they carried with them through the thick jungles they'd spent their lives in and the labyrinth of ancient underground tunnels they could disappear into.

It was called guerrilla warfare, something your lads became familiar with when we used it to send their asses packing back home "a few years back".

All in all though, it was likely somewhat more intimidating than it was being a 5' 8", 100 pound, extended pinky tea sipping, red coated dandy faced with a barefooted, half starved woodsman armed with an axe and a single shot musket.

You cunts had napalm, air cover, and movable go-fuck-yourself artillery on the shape of actual fucking battleships. Sorry, but the fact the cunts had basic Soviet infantry kit and a better lay of the land just doesn't cut it as an excuse. Let's not forget the fact that most of your military at the time consisted of poorly trained conscripts from the poorest areas of your country, blatantly sent out by the rich and powerful to protect their own interests,  whilst at the same time often doing everything in their power to keep their own loved ones as far away from the conflict as possible. It was a pointless war that only happened because your lot had the excuse that you were protecting the world from the red menace.

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

The Rolling Stones 1978 Some Girls album

Ah look at me
I'm rattled
I'm rattled
Look at me, I'm a rattled, yeah

Mmm, I'm rattled, unh
Sha oobie, rattled, unh
Sha oobie, rattled
Sha oobie, rattled, rattled....

I've stayed out of this, because at times, you can be a decent conversationalist. But you've decided to act a dick, rather than taking all the shit on the chin and getting on with it. I'm not getting into the semantic, "my country's better than yours" debate. 

But I am English. And eventually this was going to escalate to a point where I had to fight for my country. 

Now, fucking kill yourself with cholesterol, you fat, burger guzzling son of a cavalry raped squaw.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

You cunts had napalm, air cover, and movable go-fuck-yourself artillery on the shape of actual fucking battleships. Sorry, but the fact the cunts had basic Soviet infantry kit and a better lay of the land just doesn't cut it as an excuse. Let's not forget the fact that most of your military at the time consisted of poorly trained conscripts from the poorest areas of your country, blatantly sent out by the rich and powerful to protect their own interests,  whilst at the same time often doing everything in their power to keep their own loved ones as far away from the conflict as possible. It was a pointless war that only happened because your lot had the excuse that you were protecting the world from the red menace.

Also the French whose colony Vietnam was did their usual “Sacre Bleue. We’re outta here” disappearing trick and left the yanks to it. Snivelling cunts.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Also the French whose colony Vietnam was did their usual “Sacre Bleue. We’re outta here” disappearing trick and left the yanks to it. Snivelling cunts.

I'm sorry, but any cunt fighting on behalf of the Frogs long after they've predictably run away deserves what they get. Only reason they held their ground during the Dunkirk retreat was because the only thing the cunts fear more than a fight is a bath. 

EDIT: With the exception of @Witheredscrote, of course. That cunt would swim the channel, IV stand and all if there was a fucking goose on the other side. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Foreskincheese said:

Read the rules page you imbocile

I have. And there are no rules that prohibit anyone 'asking' for a phone number. There is one that says 'no posting or sharing of personal info, yours or anyone else's'. Which means you're wrong. Try reading them next time. Or do you struggle with reading?...

are you Harrrveeee?

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have. And there are no rules that prohibit anyone 'asking' for a phone number. There is one that says 'no posting or sharing of personal info, yours or anyone else's'. Which means you're wrong. Try reading them next time. Or do you struggle with reading?...

are you Harrrveeee?

The Price is right.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've stayed out of this, because at times, you can be a decent conversationalist. But you've decided to act a dick, rather than taking all the shit on the chin and getting on with it. I'm not getting into the semantic, "my country's better than yours" debate. 

But I am English. And eventually this was going to escalate to a point where I had to fight for my country. 

Now, fucking kill yourself with cholesterol, you fat, burger guzzling son of a cavalry raped squaw.

You actually think it's somehow incumbent upon me to sit here and shut up while your little Nancy boy mates slag off my country while you justify it by calling it defending yours?

Fuck off, and go fetch my luggage, doorman.

Besides, you've wanted it to come to this from the very beginning.

Sorry honey.

Guess it's time we started seeing other people.

You big lug.

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You actually think it's somehow incumbent upon me to sit here and shut up while your little Nancy boy mates slag off my country while you justify it by calling it defending yours?

Fuck off, and go fetch my luggage, doorman.

Besides, you've wanted it to come to this from the very beginning.

Sorry honey.

Guess it's time we started seeing other people.

You big lug.

I'm sorry. You're hurt, aren't you.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Do you mean calibre? I’m not saying you’re thick as shit or anything. Just asking.

No, I spell things the correct way.

I'm not saying you're ass-backwards or anything. Just saying.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As a favour, and for old times sake, and bearing in mind that you've admitted you're both fat, and American... 

Can you do the 'Truffle Shuffle'? Go on Chunk!

Never heard of it.

Not fat either, little fella.

Just now, King Billy said:

Do you mean calibre? I’m not saying you’re thick as shit or anything. Just asking.

Speaking of calibre, those American types, designate .30 as .308.

How silly. (I hope Salty doesn't know that we call .30, .303. Which is wrong too. They're all fucking 7.62 anyway. Gunsmiths are wankers.)

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Big enough for you porky. I bet you're one of those cunts who's tee-shirt says UFC, but your physique says KFC.

boing-boing-boing

What would you do if the fat cunt was drunk and beliggerant and trying to get into your club? lol