CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Andrew

Penny Farthing

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

He's a redundant old cunt who refuses to update his alternative comedy scene poor, man's Alexei Sayle act. I've seen two week old dog shit that's fresher than his recent rambling performances.

What a fucking shambles.

Fucking shambles indeed.

We've currently got some of the worst punters of all time running around these sacred pages, posting endless reams of pure shite, yet our Frank still thinks it's OK to put up the same fucking Rocky video every other day like some soft cocked cretin. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fucking shambles indeed.

We've currently got some of the worst punters of all time running around these sacred pages, posting endless reams of pure shite, yet our Frank still thinks it's OK to put up the same fucking Rocky video every other day like some soft cocked cretin. 

I have just been reading about death .. have you ever given it a thought?

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I have just been reading about death .. have you ever given it a thought?

Reading about death? If it was methods of suicide any one will do. Just pick one at random and fucking get on with it.

35 minutes ago, ©Frank said:

I'm second on the leaderboard after a mere 18 posts, and I've only been back three days folllwing a ten day absence. My LTP ratio is below 1.22 and I'm a man in his prime.

You're yesterday's news. Adapt or die, your shit has worn wafer thin and no one is laughing anymore, least of all that dead fucking dwarf in your video.

Monkhouse wanker.

• Like 3

On 18/11/2019 at 22:43, ratcum said:

You're a good man MC. I tide of shit threatens to envelope this site, surfed on by faecal Frank himself. Death to the poo people.

Cheers Herr RatsMarshall.

You're an absolute raving lunatic, but you also piss Frank off which makes you strangely endearing. You're alright in my book.

Guest judgetwi
57 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Post Removed

Don’t take the piss out of The Carrotcruncher. Access to sheep can’t be easy this time of the year. Have some sympathy for the little boy revelling in the adulation from his yokel mates. 🐑